We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Hi ladies! This is my first post here and I'm really sorry if I may seem too dramatic. I just want to get your point of view sa dilemma i'm dealing with right now. All my friends think we're (my bf and i) weird, immature, mean and all the other rude adjectives but please take time to read my story.My (ex) BF and I have been together for almost 7 years. We became a couple back when we were in college. Baby pa kami pareho nun. I'm 26 now and I'm a 3rd year law student. He currently works for one of the top companies here sa Pinas. Ang bottomline ng kwento ko goes like this... Hindi kami nagsawa sa isat-isa but it just happened na naging comfortable kami sa relationship namin. We broke up pero we're still very much open about getting back together. Sa ngayon we're "dating" others. I know it's bad kasi ang dating is we're playing with other people's feelings. I didn't really like the idea so i stopped. I wanted him back but he told me frankly that he's still enjoying what he's doing right now. Ang reason niya is gusto niya magpakaga** while he's "single". Because when he comes back to me, he wants to be the best version of himself. Like my reason, bata pa din kasi siya nun naging kami. Ngayon niya lang nagagawa yung mga bagay na ganito kasi technically, he's off the hook. Pero I admit I'm hurt sa mga ginagawa niyang gestures sa ibang babae. Madami siyang dinadate but there's just one girl na "mainstream". She kinda believes that they're in a relationship. Of course I freaked out at first and i was very angry but napagkasunduan kasi namin to e. He explained to me he picked someone not pretty, not smart and someone na madaming bisyo para maging assured pa din ako sa relationship namin. Hindi ako naninira but the girl isn't really the type a guy wants to be serious with. Part of me nagsisisi for agreeing with him pero ayoko siya sakalin or anything. I know I'm desperate or crazy but I have every bit of his assurance kasi. Bago ko siya maging BF, best friends kami ng ilang taon and he still is up to this very day. Kilalang-kilala ko siya. Even if he's playing around, it's still me he only kisses on the lips. And what others do as a couple, sa amin lang yun. I know he's telling the truth dahil hindi naman siya ganung klaseng lalaki. He really avoids taking the girl to places where he could be put in a situation na wala siyang lalabasan. (Ex: movie house, dinner dates, inuman, and places similar to those) for my birthday he bought me something that just cost him an arm and a leg. Also, it's still me he takes to their family dinners and as a matter of fact both our sides of the family don't have an idea that we "broke-up". Because once they find this out, especially sa side ko, masisira talaga BF ko right? There's no way they would approve of him again. Hindi din ako nagbubuhat ng banko but his family loves me so much too. Most of our common friends know what is really going on sa amin and all they can say is my BF is such an as* for playing around and I'm crazy to even allow him to do those. I know immature kami pareho. Pero I'd like to believe na as long as alam namin pareho where we really stand, wala akong dapat ikabahala. I'm really hurt. And I know the girl thinks he's genuinely in love with her. I'm aware about the gestures he's been showing her. And totoo namang nakakainlove yun mga ginagawa niya. Also the girl keeps asking his friends (some of them are even my friends) kung wala na ba talaga kami. I've been told she's insecure daw sakin maybe part of it is because I'm a future lawyer and wala akong bisyo. Basically everything she's not daw. Nagtataka nadin siya bakit hindi pa siya pinapakilala sa parents ng BF ko, bakit sa FB hindi padin daw siya nagbubura ng pics namin and bakit hanggang sa IG lang daw merong pics "nila". (my bf has 50 followers lang. he doesnt follow his and my family and 80% dun alam yun totoong nangyayari) Naaawa ako sa totoo lang. Pero ang paulit ulit na sinasabi sakin ng BF ko, everything he's doing now will eventually have a benefit sa amin when we finally get back together. Can any of you ladies tell me ano kayang mga benefit yun? Dahil gulong-gulo talaga ako. We plan to get married when we're 30. And of course I don't know the details but he wishes to propose when we're 27 or 28. That's a year or 2 from now. Of course i don't want him to play around for that long. Pero i don't really know. :-( he wants to do all the kagag**han right now because as soon as we're engaged na daw, it's gonna be a different level. super serious na daw. I think he's selfish, he's coward but I love him so much. Any advice? Thank you so much for the time and sorry kung masyado mahaba ito. I forgot to mention, he likes doing this daw dahil sa "excitement". Lahat ng flirting, sweet talking and yun effort ng mga babae sa kanya. Ineenjoy niya. Not that hindi daw siya excited sakin at hindi siya flirt with me pero gusto niya lang daw niya talaga tignan kung paano yun ibang girls.
given, mahirap mag let go, kasi mahal mo nga. ganon naman talaga e, pag mahal mo tas nasa ganyang sitwasyon ka, maguguluhan ka talaga, mag iiba kasi pananaw mo pag ikaw na mismo nakakaexperience e.