watch now

Author Topic: Charlotte Tilbury Make Up  (Read 3419 times)

little_princess

  • Guest
Charlotte Tilbury Make Up
« on: June 06, 2014, 04:42:42 pm »
Anybody tried her products? What are the must buys?

Pink_Sugar

  • Guest
Re: Charlotte Tilbury Make Up
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2014, 07:17:43 pm »
Napanood ko lang sa YT yung tutorial nya, sya pala yung makeup artist na lagi kong nakikita sa FTV. Lol

janijun

  • Guest
Re: Charlotte Tilbury Make Up
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2014, 08:05:45 pm »
new product! sounds promising ill research more and try to update....

little_princess

  • Guest
Re: Charlotte Tilbury Make Up
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2014, 05:05:19 pm »
I got a lipstick and a lipgloss from CT and I really love it!

I want to try the magic cream (moisturiser) as well since the reviews are really good. Even the bronzer is good!

sarah012

  • Guest
Re: Charlotte Tilbury Make Up
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2015, 03:43:49 pm »
their lipstick was very pigmented. it was given by me from a friend from states. when I open the package don't havy idea at first what brand it is. then I search in the internet. expensive pala hehe

ladychris17

  • Guest
Re: Charlotte Tilbury Make Up
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2016, 09:18:09 am »
Hope I am not grave-digging here but didn't want to create another thread which already exists.
Been wanting to try their lipsticks for the longest time! I want Red Carpet Red and Love Liberty.

Can't find a fair priced re-seller though. (Please pm me if you know or ate one!)

Anyhoo, how anyone also tried the blushes from the brand?

wednesdei

  • Guest
Re: Charlotte Tilbury Make Up
« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2017, 02:13:59 pm »
Any feedback sa Magic Foundation nila? I want to buy a new one since one of my foundations naman malapit na maubos. Torn between te Magic Foundation or Too Faced Born This Way eh.

khriseeee

  • Guest
Re: Charlotte Tilbury Make Up
« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2017, 04:21:15 pm »
Been reading great reviews on the lipstick! I want to try it out  ;D

wednesdei

  • Guest
Re: Charlotte Tilbury Make Up
« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2017, 03:30:12 am »
^me too! Thinking of getting the mini lipstick set sa Nordstrom kaso di ko masyado bet yung shades na kasama sa set.

choco_monster

  • Guest
Re: Charlotte Tilbury Make Up
« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2017, 06:54:47 pm »
Any feedback sa Magic Foundation nila? I want to buy a new one since one of my foundations naman malapit na maubos. Torn between te Magic Foundation or Too Faced Born This Way eh.

Too Faced is good but medyo off mga shades nya.  I'm NC20 and Vanilla works on me.  To some NC20 I know, they use Porcelain but this is darker. So be careful. 
I have to stop using this because coz it breaks me out.  But again, it's really good foundation.

CT has become my favorite brand after trying the magic foundation.   The coverage is medium to full.    Velvety texture but doesn't cling to dry patches. 
Kahit full coverage sya, it doesn't look flat. I can say that this is my one of my fave  foundations I tried.

I have airbrush powder foundation, swish and pop blush (love glow, sex on fire),  lipstick (birkin brown, bond girl, forgot the other 2 because i haven't tried them haha) and recently bought the beauty glow palette. 

Parang most of my makeup has been replaced with CT na. haha


wednesdei

  • Guest
Re: Charlotte Tilbury Make Up
« Reply #10 on: January 13, 2018, 11:43:30 pm »
Super ganda pala talaga ng producst ni Charlotte Tilbury. Love her lipsticks. Current fave ko Between the Sheets (LE) and Bosworth's Beauty. I also got the Magic Foundation and ang ganda nya. Buildable coverage, demi matte finish and ang lakas maka kinis ng effect. The shade 3.5 matches me perfectly too (I'm Mac NC20 for reference).

ladychris17

  • Guest
Re: Charlotte Tilbury Make Up
« Reply #11 on: March 09, 2018, 02:01:39 pm »
Super ganda pala talaga ng producst ni Charlotte Tilbury. Love her lipsticks. Current fave ko Between the Sheets (LE) and Bosworth's Beauty. I also got the Magic Foundation and ang ganda nya. Buildable coverage, demi matte finish and ang lakas maka kinis ng effect. The shade 3.5 matches me perfectly too (I'm Mac NC20 for reference).

nakaka intriga ang Magic Foundation. Do you still like it til now, sis? Okay naman siya sa combi-oily skin?

I currently live in a very humid country kasi and I'm always out in the sun. 🌞

wednesdei

  • Guest
Re: Charlotte Tilbury Make Up
« Reply #12 on: March 10, 2018, 02:36:01 pm »
^Yes, and I'm still in love with it. I have combination skin and okay naman siya sa Pinas weather.

minatay91

  • Guest
Re: Charlotte Tilbury Make Up
« Reply #13 on: March 12, 2018, 10:52:28 pm »
I swear when you watch her tutorials, you would want to buy ALL THE THINGS hahaha

I like her vocabulary, and the way she describes everything makes you feel like the sexiest, most beautiful goddess ever!! bwahaha

Not sure if maganda yung makeup niya talaga, or super ganda lang talaga yung models niya! LOL!

Ireneeeeee

  • Guest
Re: Charlotte Tilbury Make Up
« Reply #14 on: March 14, 2018, 09:36:34 am »
^agree! super ganda ng models parang mga dyosa! actually kahit walang makeup mukha silang dolls!

pero im not so sold sa pagdescribe nya ng products nya parang too good to be true kasi. Sayang wala ditong physical store to try them out. Will read reviews nalang muna so i can buy online..

minatay91

  • Guest
Re: Charlotte Tilbury Make Up
« Reply #15 on: March 14, 2018, 08:30:03 pm »
^ oo nga no.. feel na feel mo talaga gumaganda ka like them bwahaha

Di ko talaga keri yung prices niya for now... but I'm seeing good reviews naman especially sa pillowtalk na lipliner...

Ireneeeeee

  • Guest
Re: Charlotte Tilbury Make Up
« Reply #16 on: March 16, 2018, 10:08:36 am »
yep yan rin nakikita ko lagi na nirererave.. yun pillowtalk lippie and liner niya. ok rin daw yun magic foundation although medyo natatawa ako sa name kasi may word na "magic" parang tv shopping lang makadescribe haha! tapos sa tutorials nya talagang heavy words like "this is life changing.." "complete gamechanger" etc.. tapos ang dinedescribe lang nya eyelash curler lol na lol. sana mas simple na lang kasi if nagwowork talaga yun product hindi na kailangan ng flowery words. Pero the models...gashh grabe sa ganda! Lalo na yun sa amal clooney inspired tutorial nya. There's this old school classic beauty sa looks nila at makeup looks nya.

Although share ko lang nakakita ako sa fb makeup group ng nagswatch ng pillowtalk tapos malapit sa color ng fashion21 all day bronze lippie.. dupe na dupe! siguro sa formula na lang talaga nagkatalo at packaging. :)

ficklemind

  • Guest
Re: Charlotte Tilbury Make Up
« Reply #17 on: March 16, 2018, 12:50:03 pm »
powder or blush ang pinagpipilian ko bibilin, pwede din lipstick, I also can't afford to buy a lot from Charlotte Tilbury.
Yup, hinde ko din feel ang 'Magic'  ;D
« Last Edit: March 16, 2018, 12:52:11 pm by ficklemind »

minatay91

  • Guest
Re: Charlotte Tilbury Make Up
« Reply #18 on: March 17, 2018, 05:02:32 am »
@ireeene

OMG! wow ma.check nga!! hahaha thanks sa protip sis, na.curious ako hahahah
If there's anything I'd like to try, it's that lip pencil... pero in the swatches it seems reddish, and the pillowtalk seems pinkish? Could it be the lighting?

I just rewatched her tutorial and yeah, life changer daw yung eyelash curler niya hehe

@ficklemind

Same here sis... can't afford Charlotte Tilbury. hahaha
Pero I like her tutorials, simple and doable.

Anyone know a dupe for her Marie Antoinette - Eyes to Mesmerise? :D

yuri715

  • Guest
Re: Charlotte Tilbury Make Up
« Reply #19 on: March 20, 2018, 01:01:39 am »
I have the CT airbrush flawless finish powder ni rave ni Jaclyn Hill so na curious ako so last Christmas niregalo ko na lang sa sarili ko kasi may kamahalan for a powder.
Pero nung ginamit ko jusko plakado mukha ko kahit na dry skin ako hindi mabigay sa feslak tapos talagang may airbrush effect siya.
Plus the packaging is so fab!

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close