We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
^Sabi nila that's the G-spot equivalent for guys, sabi nila.
I heard that gooch thingy before, and I tried it with my guy.. parang wala lang sakanya?
Yeah I noticed nababaliw sila if you lick that part then pataas papuntang shaft then take him inside your mouth and slowly pump it inside while you lightly brush your fingertips on his balls. And dont forget to look at him for his expression.. that's priceless! Hihi!
did it the first time, he enjoyed it (who doesn't, right), he said i did well for first timer (niloko pa ko lol)at first ayoko talaga, kinda disgusting for me but nung na try ko ok lang pla,