Author Topic: PROUD FOREIGNER'S WIFE'S  (Read 3359 times)

babypowder99

  • Guest
PROUD FOREIGNER'S WIFE'S
« on: June 06, 2014, 08:18:12 am »
OUT of curiousity. Since wala pang thread sa mga Girltalkers na married with foreigner husband. I wanted to know if merun dito.  So you could share everything here. About your life being married to foreign spouse. How is it? What are the advantages and disadvantages? How did you cope up with the new environment, language and culture? Are you a happy and a proud wife or still in the adjustment period?Nd 

lisse

  • Guest
Re: PROUD FOREIGNER'S WIFE'S
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2014, 09:25:05 pm »
I'm one of those (proud) foreigners' wives.

I am proud of him not because he's a foreigner, he could be Pinoy and I will still be proud of him as long as he still have the same values, attitudes and morals. But then again, baka kung Pinoy siya hindi siya ganito, IDK. Anyway, married life is blissful, been married for more than 3 years na. Hindi ako masyado na-culture shock sa environment because I have been living and working abroad prior to coming here (US) . No trouble at all din sa language. I am happy because I know and I can feel na he really loves me. All our arguments are petty, typical married couple na nagbabangayan but nothing destructive. Very supportive din siya sakin. He pays for everything, all expenses. He is even the one who sends money to my folks whenever he thinks/feels like they could "use some", and he is also the one paying for my younger bro's schooling. He wants me to just save my salary and spend it however I choose to. Professionally, financially,spiritually, we're both okay. Baby na lang kulang ;)

babypowder99

  • Guest
Re: PROUD FOREIGNER'S WIFE'S
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2014, 12:32:57 am »
Your such a lucky girl sis lisse.! Dahil hindi lahat ng foreigner e ganyan. Oh well. Anyway kahit anong lahi pa yan mayron talagang good and bad side.  But good to know na merun palang Girltalkers dito na married sa foreign spouse.

frankikay

  • Guest
Re: PROUD FOREIGNER'S WIFE'S
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2014, 02:51:06 pm »
Hi sis! Proud POORiner's wife here.  ;D ;D been married for 5 years and so far walang problema. Plan namin magpakasal ulit pag 10 years namin. Napakabait ng mister ko hindi lang sa akin but sa buong family ko. Masasabi kong napakaswerte ko talaga sa kanya. Prangka siyang tao. I think typical sa lahi nila. 

vermich

  • Guest
Re: PROUD FOREIGNER'S WIFE'S
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2014, 03:06:50 pm »
So for thoe who are married to a foreigner husband, anong traits yung gustong gusto ninyo sa mga hubby nyo and what traits naman yun ayaw nyo? I hope some male gt's here na married to a foreigner wife may magreply din  :D

Romina

  • Guest
Re: PROUD FOREIGNER'S WIFE'S
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2014, 01:03:35 pm »
Married to an American-Polish man who loves me to the moon and back. We are each other's kryptonite.

little_princess

  • Guest
Re: PROUD FOREIGNER'S WIFE'S
« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2014, 11:43:02 pm »
Married to a true blue British man and he loves me to bits. Everyone says I'm really lucky to have married such a man even if I am such a brat hahaha

jeune

  • Guest
Re: PROUD FOREIGNER'S WIFE'S
« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2014, 04:12:23 am »
Married to an American and a proud military wife! :) He loves spoiling me and giving in to my crazy whims. He makes sure I'm well taken care of. He eats Filipino food which I'm one happy cook. He is the best friend ever. I go where he goes except when he's deployed or in tour of duty. I get to see the world with him and for that I'm grateful.



pinklilac

  • Guest
Re: PROUD FOREIGNER'S WIFE'S
« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2014, 02:28:56 pm »
Hello mga sis. I am married to a wonferful man from land down under..

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close