watch now

Author Topic: Inexpensive Yet Very Effective Products THREAD VII  (Read 47295 times)

sima

  • Guest
Re: Inexpensive Yet Very Effective Products THREAD VII
« Reply #180 on: August 26, 2017, 12:19:52 pm »
I have oily skin pero dahil kailangan pa ring mag- moisturize, gamit ko ay water-based moisturizer, either Iwhite Korea Aqua Moisturizer or yung Celeteque DermoScience Hydration Moisturizer. No breakouts kaya mga HG moisturizers ko na ang mga ito.

_4RaieMark7_

  • Guest
Re: Inexpensive Yet Very Effective Products THREAD VII
« Reply #181 on: November 24, 2017, 07:03:47 am »
Madami na kong nasubukan na products na cheap lang pero effective. These are some:
 
*Baking Soda - I use this as my weekly facial scrub. Natural and effective.

*Deoproce Argan Soap - 150php lang pero effective. Normally, kapag mild ang product hindi effective sakin but this one's a good catch.

*Korean Facial Masks - Madami nito sa Watsons and lahat ng nasubukan ko effective at hindi nagbigay ng breakouts. If you read articles about Korean skin care regimens, hindi nawawala ang facial masks sa routine nila. Marami pang variants, from pinaka-cheap to medyo pricey. I am currently using Deoproce facial mask.

*Dr.Alvin kojic soap - I tried using different soaps pero bumabalik ako dito. It depends pa rin sa skin condition but for me, since kapag super mild walang effect - eto ang facial wash ko until now.

*Eskinol toner - madami nakong nasubukan na ibang toners pero siguro dito talaga ako hiyang.I've been using this since I was 13 or 14 years old - I'm 29 now.  ;D

I'm super vain kaya marami akong products na sinusubukan every now and then. It really depends sa skin reaction, but really the trick is finding the right combination of products for you.;)
« Last Edit: November 24, 2017, 07:10:09 am by _4RaieMark7_ »

phurple0515

  • Guest
Re: Inexpensive Yet Very Effective Products THREAD VII
« Reply #182 on: January 11, 2019, 10:51:23 am »
let's revive this thread, sayang naman:

Nature's republic aloe vera - soothing siya and worth it sa laki ng tub.  I use it as a lotion if I shaved or after use of epilator.

Palmolive shampoo & conditioner (white, pink or violet) - I just  love the smell and ok naman siya for my hair

J&J baby powder - daming use - for prickly heat, kahit pag na-irritate skin ko.  pag me oil splatter ang damit, i put baby powder sa spot before I wash it, to remove the oil.

watson's hair spa - i use the avocado variant ngayon because my hair was dull.  after using, malambot ang hair ko.  big tub too and usually BOGO sa watsons.
let me think of other products pa :)

byutijunkie

  • Guest
Re: Inexpensive Yet Very Effective Products THREAD VII
« Reply #183 on: January 12, 2019, 03:56:10 pm »
Totally in love with Careline's eyeliner and eyebrow liner.  Pasado sa face ko na super oily.  Wish ko lang magka-brown na eyeliner.

CASELL

  • Guest
Re: Inexpensive Yet Very Effective Products THREAD VII
« Reply #184 on: January 12, 2019, 05:06:57 pm »
for me yung Nichido tinted brow gel. nakikita ko na to dati pa pero hindi ko pinapansin. si Paul Unati(youtuber) eto ginagamit nya sa mga makeup tutorials nya, so napatry ako.
to be fair, hindi naman one seat apart yung eyebrows ko, I can even get away with my natural brows. etong nichido (espresso), ineenhance nya yung brows ko. my style is yung bushy-brush up brows and maaan this works. my cousins always ask me what brow product I use and they are quite amazed kapag sinasabi ko na Nichido lang, sila kasi Sephora shopper, ako okay na sa department store products aka "drugstore products".

Anastasia Beverly Hills, who? xD

lady_butterfly

  • Guest
Re: Inexpensive Yet Very Effective Products THREAD VII
« Reply #185 on: March 01, 2019, 12:06:46 am »
Crayon BB Cream by HBC pak na pak ang finish, coverage and oil control

angeljolie

  • Guest
Re: Inexpensive Yet Very Effective Products THREAD VII
« Reply #186 on: March 01, 2019, 08:25:38 am »
Essence banana powder

purple_girl

  • Guest
Re: Inexpensive Yet Very Effective Products THREAD VII
« Reply #187 on: March 01, 2019, 10:41:10 pm »
The Face Shop Jeju Aloe Ice especially when it's B1T1, papatak na less than 150 yung 1 big tub pag sale, still sulit even if it's not on sale since malaki nga yung tub. works really well as a night moisturizer/sleeping pack, very soothing sa skin lalo na pag mainit. i keep mine sa fridge for added cooling effect when applied.

lilu

  • Guest
Re: Inexpensive Yet Very Effective Products THREAD VII
« Reply #188 on: March 03, 2019, 03:42:19 pm »
Ganda ng Ever Bilena Matte Matic Lipstick.. Php 180, at ang ganda color pay off nya. Yung pag apply parang jumbo pen so ok sya hawakan. I have Expose Nude at Raw Burgundy. Pwedeng i-ombre. Ganda at sulit..

louvieee

  • Guest
Re: Inexpensive Yet Very Effective Products THREAD VII
« Reply #189 on: March 09, 2019, 06:43:29 am »
GNC vitamin C moisturizing cream for me. Works really well even under makeup. Very inexpensive too. I can finish the jar in months. I just don?t like the packaging, i find it unhygienic. I hope they?d come out with a squeeze tube version.

Ireneeeeee

  • Guest
Re: Inexpensive Yet Very Effective Products THREAD VII
« Reply #190 on: March 12, 2019, 04:40:45 pm »
GNC vitamin C moisturizing cream for me. Works really well even under makeup. Very inexpensive too. I can finish the jar in months. I just don?t like the packaging, i find it unhygienic. I hope they?d come out with a squeeze tube version.

in fairness nakailang tubs na ako neto, halos sampu rin. Until naimmune skin ko. Very nice nga sya makabalik nga dito..how much na sya ngayon? Back then P180 bili ko per tub

louvieee

  • Guest
Re: Inexpensive Yet Very Effective Products THREAD VII
« Reply #191 on: March 18, 2019, 09:31:35 pm »
^189 last time i bought, di ko lang alam how much na sya ngayon, last year pa kasi itong stocks ko. Paubos pa lang ☺️

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close