We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
^^ Masyado bang obvious? Feeling ko nga eh, I was like going crazy kanina. I felt like screaming, but of course, for fear of being judged as OA... I was just squealing inside. Like parang I wanted to scream and shout and cry all at the same time. Anyhow, I am still on a high. He's at his hotel na and I am at my Grandma's and I can't sleep. Hahahaha!!!...
nakakakilig naman Kala ko mamanhikan na si SO mo, yun pala may work. But nevertheless, yes, you can scream. Just put a pillow over your mouth. It works.
ang hirap umiyak ng pigil. pigil kase baka marinig nina mama at mapagalitan ako. ayoko na masermon baka madamay mga bata.ang hirap itago yung nararamdaman.
^That's a much better way to look at it. hopefully we can triple date someday. And yeah, I can no longer find enough words to describe how I feel. Not being able to say anything sometimes speak more volumes than words.