Author Topic: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2  (Read 47192 times)

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2
« Reply #420 on: August 14, 2014, 09:33:23 am »
^
I'm free on the 30th. I'm sure he won't mind. :)

Motherly instinct? Family day? Woah! Uhm, just the other day we were talking about maternal instinct and how I seem to think I don't have that. ;D

-----------------

Get tons of rest so you're all charged up tomorrow. ;)

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2
« Reply #421 on: August 14, 2014, 11:05:28 am »
^ Ayan, simang... free daw si sugardrop sa 30th. Ikaw na lang. No pressure though!!! Wooohooo!!! Good riddance, diba? I didn't even know about the "talk" that you had. It's the universe, indeed! See you by then!

------

OMG! I am like, half day na ng Thursday, so that means... super konti na lang and I will see you na. I can't seem to contain my excitement. Somebody, stop me! But I know that we will surely have a blast. Are you ready to be immersed into my other world? Let's go, sago!

ysa.belle

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2
« Reply #422 on: August 14, 2014, 02:27:35 pm »
hey, thank you for being there today. yesterday pupunta sana tayo pero may kalaban. pero nung i asked you kanina and dumating ka, sobrang tuwang tuwa ako... pati asawa ng boss ko natuwa kase andun ka.

o, dikit ng dikit sa MS sayo. feeling close noh? gulat ka eh. pero yaan mo na yun. yung important yung presence mo kanina.

thank you sa effort. i love you.

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2
« Reply #423 on: August 14, 2014, 04:22:44 pm »
I think all this excitement to jet off to Davao to meet up with you is feeding me all the energy. Did you know that I finished everything that I am supposed to do for today and tomorrow... kanina pa? As in way ahead of schedule. Looks like this set-up is nice. Makes me extremely productive... pero on hindsight, I still would like to be closer to you on a daily basis, but again, we make the most of what we have diba? That's the spirit! See you later! Virtual date by dinner time, aight? Love you!

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2
« Reply #424 on: August 14, 2014, 07:40:07 pm »
I am utterly utterly disappointed. Nuff said.

killbill

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2
« Reply #425 on: August 14, 2014, 08:12:34 pm »
Uyyy selos ka naman agad. Hehe.

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2
« Reply #426 on: August 14, 2014, 08:48:45 pm »
^^ oh no! It's almost your birthday pa naman. Cheer up, doll!!!
---
I am oh so excited to see you.
I am toooooo restless.
I will make sure that this weekend will be super awesome!!!

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2
« Reply #427 on: August 14, 2014, 10:44:54 pm »
Sugardrop & insanelypurpleprincess, 30th sounds good :)

----

I miss you sooo much! Super busy day at school today. Kapagod. Exams week next week but I don't want to think about it really cause it's my niece's birthday weekend!!! I'm really hoping you could go, or at least meet my brother before they leave next week. Next year na ulit sila uuwi, and for sure isasakto na nila yun sa wedding date natin.

Hmm i really miss you!!! Go finish your laundry na so we can facetime already.

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2
« Reply #428 on: August 15, 2014, 12:16:32 am »
You amaze me everytime. Ano bang hindi mo gagawin para sa akin? Papagupit na naman ba ko, kase parang ang haba naman yata ng buhok ko? Hahaha. Seriously though, sobrang pinasaya mo na naman ako. Dahil lang malabo na matuloy yung plan mo for saturday, biglang may plan B pa pala. The best ka! <3 You're the perfect example of 'if there's a will, there's a way'. Haha. I love you to bits!!!

Hmm, and lapit na birthday ng Mom mo, then two weeks after that Mom ko naman. Isip na tayo ng gift :D

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2
« Reply #429 on: August 15, 2014, 02:22:07 am »
Thank you for letting me know that you're ready to stand up for me and for us especially with your ex. But I'm not a fan of making a scene in public like she is capable of doing. When the time is right, perhaps, I shall be ready to face her now that I'm sure I've got you on my side. And I love you too. But gah! Why does it have to be so hard for us? And why does annulment have to be so darn expensive?!

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2
« Reply #430 on: August 15, 2014, 02:32:18 am »
Oh, sis insanelypurpleprincess, I'm fine, thanks. I was disappointed with work earlier, nothing to do with him. I didn't want to tell him when we were having a serious talk so I figured I'll do it here instead. ;D

S & I, let's do it. I'll treat you both coffee as a post-birthday treat when we meet. :)

------------

Get better soon ha. I'll be spending my birthday with my family tomorrow so I'll see you on Saturday instead. :)

ysa.belle

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2
« Reply #431 on: August 15, 2014, 09:36:25 am »
i had a bad dream... pero di nalang naten paguusapan yun pag nagkita tayo... mas important yung business. sana nalang matransact naten to... para may pera tayo.

baliwsayo

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2
« Reply #432 on: August 15, 2014, 10:01:40 am »
Hay kung alam mo lang miss na miss na kita pero maghirap ka muna noh. Bwisit ka eh. Para sure na di mo na ulitin yan ginawa mo.. para madala ka.

--------------------
Hey mga sis, konting OT, di ba pag nakipag-break ka at di naman kumontra yun binreak mo eh impliedly nag-agree na siya na break na nga kayo? Tapos no communication for weeks confirms it. Patawa kasi tong jowa ko, kasi di pa daw official yun kasi di naman daw siya expressly nagsabing break na kami so hindi daw mutual yun so di pa kami officiallybreak. Dapat daw di pa ako mag-entertain ng mga epal. Haha! (kasi nalaman niya makikipag-date na ko sa iba next week haha) Natatawa ako pero siyempre galit ako dapat kaya serious ako kunwari. Haha!

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2
« Reply #433 on: August 15, 2014, 10:33:11 am »
Happy birthday sis sugardrop!!!! :)

^sis baliwsayo, hmm, ang totoo wala naman syang say kung ano man gawin mo if you decide to break up with him, nag agree man sya or hindi it was your decision to breakup so hindi pwedeng iimpose nya sayo na wag ka muna makipagdate. I'd say do your thing and don't mind him, unless yung breakup na decision mo eh pagpapacute lang, eh di sige let him tell you that.

------

Sabi ni kuya, wag daw akong magboboyfriend pag hindi nya kasing gwapo. Pag nakita ka nya, baka sabihin nya sobrang masunurin ko naman :P Haha. Sana talaga mameet mo sya sa saturday. :)

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2
« Reply #434 on: August 15, 2014, 10:40:50 am »
Sugardrop & insanelypurpleprincess, 30th sounds good :)


^ Hooray!!! 30th it is. Now, we just need to set a time & place. Too excited!!!


Oh, sis insanelypurpleprincess, I'm fine, thanks. I was disappointed with work earlier, nothing to do with him. I didn't want to tell him when we were having a serious talk so I figured I'll do it here instead. ;D

S & I, let's do it. I'll treat you both coffee as a post-birthday treat when we meet. :)


^ Great to hear that it's about work and not him! Anyway, Happy, Happy, Happy Birthday sugardrop!!! And wow! You're the sweetest! Thanks heaps in advance. Excited much! Now looks like we can grab a meal or something then coffee thereafter. I am open to your suggestions, simang and sugardrop.

------

I am oh so making plans with my GT girlfriends for the August Manila trip. Teehee! I shall tell you personally later :) I am so excited to see you later. Are you? Anyway, I will kind of slow down lang this weekend kasi I am getting sicker by the day. Boohoo! Also, do remember not to stress yourself so much.. the event will surely be okay tomorrow. Have faith! You're with the big guns and as per the media press release --- Duterte will be there. Haha!

------


Hey mga sis, konting OT, di ba pag nakipag-break ka at di naman kumontra yun binreak mo eh impliedly nag-agree na siya na break na nga kayo? Tapos no communication for weeks confirms it. Patawa kasi tong jowa ko, kasi di pa daw official yun kasi di naman daw siya expressly nagsabing break na kami so hindi daw mutual yun so di pa kami officiallybreak. Dapat daw di pa ako mag-entertain ng mga epal. Haha! (kasi nalaman niya makikipag-date na ko sa iba next week haha) Natatawa ako pero siyempre galit ako dapat kaya serious ako kunwari. Haha!

^ I wish I had thoughts to share in this light, but I have none. I have never been in a situation wherein the break-up is NOT clear cut. Ako naman kasi, when I initiate a break-up, I really mean it to be final... so I make sure that it is definitely discussed clearly and I walk away knowing that it is THE END. Hope you're able to sort it out with your guy!

baliwsayo

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2
« Reply #435 on: August 15, 2014, 10:45:53 am »
Ay happy birthday sis sugardrop!

Thanks sis simang.. eh love ko pa siya siyempre pero parang ewan lang kasi. Sarap sapukin. Lol!

---------------

Hay miss na miss na kita.. kung alam mo lang, nagpapakipot lang talaga ako. Haha!

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2
« Reply #436 on: August 15, 2014, 11:33:08 am »
Thank you, ladies. :)

----------------

I'm touched that you will still celebrate my birthday with me even if your back hurts. See you later. :)

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2
« Reply #437 on: August 15, 2014, 09:06:05 pm »
^ A happy, happy, happy birthday, indeed!!!
------

I am soooooooo happy to see you again!
Like I swear! I feel like I was going to leap out of the plane earlier so that I can see you in a heartbeat. I could barely wait. It was soooooooo nice knowing that you were waiting for me at the arrival area. I was even sooooo surprised to see that you had a big bunch of flowers with you ---- very surprised because I know that you're not a flowers person, but the best part was... you got my my favorite chicken to make sure that I get to eat it, in case mag close na yung shop. My goodness! Just a day with my cousins and you got a lot of great ideas!!! You're the best! I love you!!!

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2
« Reply #438 on: August 15, 2014, 11:28:43 pm »
^so sweeeeeet!! Kilig! :)

---

I miss you!! :) See you very very soon!! :)

lovely_chic

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2
« Reply #439 on: August 15, 2014, 11:47:46 pm »
I have a mixed feelings for tomorrow. Please be gentle enough.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close