We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Sobrang nakakatuwa kase paggising ko kanina i realized how blessed i am to have you. Remember the night we met we both know we're only flirting around pero look at us now -- still flirting only in a more romantic, sincere way. My friends were teasing me nga na that night na nagkakilala tayo, hindi na tayo tumigil magusap, until now, naguusap pa din tayo, haha. Kahit sila nagugulat with how we turned out kase everytime na tatanungin nila ako nuon kung tayo na, i'd always answer "basta masaya kami". What we had was a perfect example of an organic, effortless, non-pilit love story. Everything was just easy and sure there were bumps along the way, i'm glad with how we handle things, i'd say we're both very mature when it comes to handling them and making them work out.One thing that i'm very proud about us is that we never got over the honeymoon phase. Never nawala ang kilig even for a bit, never nawala yung physical attraction, you have been very consistent from the start until now. Thinking about it, mas naging romantic ka pa nga compared nung simula. Everything just grew deeper and stronger. I believe we have the perfect combination of love and lust. Minsan even I can't believe how attractive I find you. Sabi ko nga sayo, bakit araw araw parang mas gumagwapo ka, hindi ka naman ganun kagwapo nung nakilala kita, hahaha. What I mean is that everyday, you become more beautiful to me. You are the most beautiful man I have ever seen, and your pretty face is magnified a thousand times by your kind heart. Thank you for making me experience all of you. Thank you for making me experience this kind of relationship -- for me what we have is perfect. This is not even close to what I imagined my relationship would be like. What we have, and what you are, are far beyond my expectations.I love you so much and I will never trade what we have for anything. Thank you for loving me back and making me a significant part of your life. Thank you for making me a priority. Thank you for appreciating me always. Thank you for making me feel better. Thank you for making me your number one. You will always be my number one, too.
^aww cheesy ko no. Natuwa din sya dyan when i sent that to him. Sobrang thankful lang how well things are with us. So, san lakad nyo this weekend? Yesss when are you flying to Manila? Excited na din ako!!