Author Topic: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2  (Read 47240 times)

ysa.belle

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2
« Reply #380 on: August 08, 2014, 05:32:58 pm »
naku. pag may sakit ka may sakit rin ang anak mo. i hope the both of you get better. sana lang totoo yung sinasabi mo.

Eastsider

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2
« Reply #381 on: August 08, 2014, 10:53:25 pm »
pakyu berry berry muchhhh ah ah ah ah

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2
« Reply #382 on: August 08, 2014, 11:08:18 pm »
^harsh naman girl!

---

Rest well maaah love. We both had a long day, i with my family and you at work dealing with mr. evil boss. I missed you so much today!! I told you my niece looks a lot like me diba? She's so cute!! Sayang you won't be on her bday next week. Sana they can visit manila before they leave so you can meet my Kuya and his family. Aalis na sila ulit before august ends eh. Ayun, sana makita mo sila before they leave.

Hmm, can't wait for sunday. I really want to see you already though im having a great time here at home. Love you and let's hug very very soooooonnnn

killbill

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2
« Reply #383 on: August 09, 2014, 12:01:46 am »
Thanks sa effort kahit antok na antok ka na. Pareho pa tayo puyat kagabi. Pahinga ka na. 😊

Miss.Pancake

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2
« Reply #384 on: August 09, 2014, 12:04:27 am »
SO,

talaga bang general assembly pupuntahan mo bukas?

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2
« Reply #385 on: August 09, 2014, 12:17:12 am »
I feel so horrible. Friday was practically your second to the last day here and I was oh so busy pa. Event eh, so super busy talaga. Plus, I needed to go shop after work and you had a meeting, so our time together was even shortened some more. Sigh! I can't sleep at this hour. I am dreading the moment that you have to leave!!!

ysa.belle

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2
« Reply #386 on: August 09, 2014, 09:00:14 am »
kahapon mukhang you do not feel well... kita naman sa itsura mo saka di mo kinain talaga yung food mo kase nagpupupu ka nonstop. you went home early yesterday, ngayon di man tayo magkikita kase sabi mo nilalagnat ka at may diarrhea ka pa. sana if totoo yung sinasabi mo eh gumaling ka na. it is hard for me na  may sakit ka (assuming totoo yung sinasabi mo)  :-X at di kita maalagaan. im sorry if i do not trust you...  :'( alam mo naman yung issues naten at yung mga nangyari... mahirap magtiwala ulit kase binigay ko lahat sayo noon...

may sakit anak naten.... tapos may sakit ka rin...  :'(

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2
« Reply #387 on: August 09, 2014, 01:31:28 pm »
You're such a hardworking dad and that's what impresses me up to now. You'll do everything and anything for your kids, even for your parents. And I am happy that you'll be on leave on my birthday so I promise it'll be worth your absence at work. See you on Monday before I head off to work and on Friday. :)

Ang lakas mo talaga mang-asar. Birthday sex pa talaga tinanong mo among all the things I got planned. Pero I'm still deciding if we should go to Resort's World or on Scream Park. Naalala ko kasi yung reaction mo nung nagyaya ako sa RW the last time. Baka toplakin mo lang ako.

Pero I am happy that you're willing to meet and drink with my work buddies on Friday. :) Kaya nga I am slowly introducing them to you whenever we're talking at work. Pinapakausap ko sila so you'll have an idea kung sino sino kasama ko everyday and for you to know that they're a bunch of good kids. Wow, kids. Makes me feel so old now. And one more thing? Why do you always insist that I'm turning 31 eh I'll be 30 pa lang?! Basta mas matanda ka sakin, yun na yun. At least I look younger according to most of my co-workers. Bleh! :P

Miss.Pancake

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2
« Reply #388 on: August 09, 2014, 05:16:37 pm »
Dear SO (my daughter)

I love you baby ko. I missed you sobra. Let's enjoy our weekend okay? Mommy will spoil you promise. hehe. :)

killbill

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2
« Reply #389 on: August 09, 2014, 10:42:32 pm »
Mahal,

Busy ka na naman. Hindi na lang muna kita kukulitin busy din ako kanina eh. Hehe. See you when i see you.

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2
« Reply #390 on: August 09, 2014, 11:12:02 pm »
I miss you. You've been gone less than an hour and I sooooooo miss you!!! How do I survive without you? :(

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2
« Reply #391 on: August 09, 2014, 11:33:52 pm »
There goes your phone again, it has gone bonkers once more. Sorry I wasn't able to call tuloy when you asked me to. I know you'd rather spend on more important things than a phone so... let's see. ;D

Natatawa ako kay mommy. She was watching the Marian and Dingdong thing and suddenly, she laughed a bit. Then she told me seeing a photo of Dingdong wearing a bonnet reminded her so much of you. Sabihin ko daw sayo. Sabi ko ayaw ko kasi baka pumalakpak tenga mo. :P She really likes you, y'know? Which makes me really happy. I miss seeing the two of you talk.

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2
« Reply #392 on: August 10, 2014, 12:48:48 am »
So glad to hear that you got there safe and sound. I ALREADY miss you!!!

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2
« Reply #393 on: August 10, 2014, 03:56:36 am »
^^ohh moms really know best :P

^bittersweet. Good thing he arrived safe but.. Urgh. Anyway, i know you'll be fine!

-----

Wow, thank you for suggesting that one.. I never really thought about it pero pwede, pwede. Galing!! :) I missed you again today. Sobrang late ko na nakauwi, this hasn't happened for a long time na, but J and A and W made sure I was safe home, so don't worry too much okay? I had a nice time with them, sana i get to bring you here to meet everyone of them. I'd say, iba sila sa mga college friends ko in a way na we're all raised here so alam mo naman how simple probinsyano kids are. I'm pretty sure you'll get along with them very well. I don't really like making kwento to them about you, so excited na din sila to meet you so they'll know more about you. Hmm, i really miss you now and i've been thinking of how sweet our cuddles will be tomorrow.
Haaaay can't wait to see you!!! If only i can bring you here everytime.

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2
« Reply #394 on: August 10, 2014, 08:40:20 pm »
^ I know. Bittersweet, indeed. Anyway, I am keeping a positive outlook about this entire thing.
------
Thanks for spending as much of your Sunday with me... virtually. It's the next best thing eh, so can't complain!

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2
« Reply #395 on: August 10, 2014, 08:59:31 pm »
^
I have no doubt that it'll make you stronger as a couple. :)

--------------

I have a song for you. As in perfect for you. I'll let you know what it is on Friday. ;)

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2
« Reply #396 on: August 11, 2014, 05:53:05 am »
^^of course virtual is always better than nothing:) hoping for the best for the two of you. Kaya yan!!!

^aww you really are the sweetest sugardrop! Naku kikiligin na naman yun for sure:)

----

Good morning! Take care at work ha.. I miss you already. I decided to rest a bit muna after you left since pwede naman ako late ng konti pumasok. How i wish we can just cuddle this day away... Mondays are always nakakatamad. Haaaaay. Thank you for the wonderful evening, as usual i enjoyed every minute with you. My most favorite part today were the kisses on my shoulder to wake me up. And of course the i love yous and the lip smacks :)

You know what im thinkin about now? That we push through with the plans already. Tama ka kase, pwede naman na talaga. One of these days, let's do it! Game? :)

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2
« Reply #397 on: August 11, 2014, 07:59:27 am »
^^ sugardrop, you certainly are the sweetest. Thanks for the vote of confidence!!!
^ simang, uh huh. Thank you modern technology. Kulang na lang naka life proof ang gadgets ko para pati maligo kausap ko siya. Teehee!

------

I feel so weird right now. Not seeing you on a Monday morning... makes Mondays blues far more difficult to handle. I miss you, but I shall see you at the tail-end of the week. We can do this! Yeba! Remember, I love you heaps... always and forever! (or whatever it is that they say! Haha!)

ysa.belle

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2
« Reply #398 on: August 11, 2014, 09:12:25 am »
hey. ang aga nung nagtext sa akin... potential buyer ito. sana matuloy noh? para may pera tayo kahit paano. yung pang check up ng anak naten dun ko kukunin eh. hehe

slickchick

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2
« Reply #399 on: August 11, 2014, 10:06:07 am »
this weekend was one of the B-E-S-T weekends we've had babe.. our kulitan (especially your bloopers) last saturday really made laugh and has shown me that you're not that "tigasin" after all.. i sooo love our quiapo-divisoria adventure yesterday.. really lucky to meet and be with a guy who has the right mix of being God-fearing, book-smart, street-smart and at the same time can be patient enough with me in my shopping at divisoria.. hahah! miss na kita agad.. sana weekend na ulit...   :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close