Author Topic: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2  (Read 47068 times)

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2
« Reply #360 on: August 05, 2014, 06:55:06 am »
simang, I don't know if makakaya namin the jologs moves, but we can try!
sugardrop, we're talking about the 15 30 normal sked, right?
------
Haaaaay naku! Now I find out what it is all about. Naloloka ako!

ysa.belle

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2
« Reply #361 on: August 05, 2014, 09:13:32 am »
hey, i forgot the shoes again... sorry! it does not fit my bag eh.. hehe

slickchick

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2
« Reply #362 on: August 05, 2014, 10:43:35 am »
thank you for braving the rain and the traffic just to pick me up at work last night. i know you were not feeling well, and i was not expecting na tuloy lakad natin, but you kept your word. the traffic was really bad, but it was also good because I was able to spend more time with you. for once, ikinatuwa ko ang traffic. hahah! nakakatuwa tayo during dinner. usually, may take home pa dahil hindi natin nauubos but last night simot talaga dahil sa gutom na inabot sa traffic. get well soon babe.. don't forget to take your meds.. dagdagan pa natin ng sandosenang dose ng kisspirin at yakapsule.. haha! ang cheeesy at ang jologs noh? pero alam ko naman gusto mo yung mga ganyang hirit eh.. hahah! mwaah!  ;D

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2
« Reply #363 on: August 05, 2014, 11:44:29 pm »
I am glad that we're finally back to being normal and okay. I can't believe you're leaving na on Saturday. Boohoo! Take me with you? But on second thought... it's okay since we have stuff lined up for us to be together naman. Just the same, I am thankful that we're okay na talaga and all it took... was a lecture from you. Nakakatawa sobra, but okay fine... I will take to heart what you told me this morning!

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2
« Reply #364 on: August 06, 2014, 12:24:56 am »
^yey glad you two are okay na!! saya naman the planned trips together, sana magawa din namin yan soon, pag di na sya super busy haha!

---

That's probably one of the most interesting facetime sessions we've had! So nice our conversation, and you're so adorable telling me your thoughts about it. Yung mga arguments ko, pacute lang yun haha, gusto ko lang makita how you would respond. And the truth is, you made me smile with your rebuttals, sobrang cute lang. Everyday I learn something about you that makes me appreciate you more. And yes, you're number one for me, too.

Haaaay. I love you. Everyday.

ysa.belle

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2
« Reply #365 on: August 06, 2014, 10:49:07 am »
alam mo namimiss ko yung natutulog sa tabi mo. yung kayakap lang kita. tapos walang gumagalaw sa ating dalawa at pag may gumalaw, nakahug parin ang isa.

hay...

Miss.Pancake

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2
« Reply #366 on: August 06, 2014, 11:25:19 pm »
Dear SO,

Wag ka muna mainlove ulit sa iba. Di ko pa matatanggap e. Ok lang ba?

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2
« Reply #367 on: August 06, 2014, 11:58:05 pm »
You are my knight in shining armor. You are a life saver!!! I don't know how to thank you for what you have done for me tonight! I love you to the moon and back. Now, I am far more sure that you belong to me.
---

@simang, yes! I made sure to plot ahead kasi alam na. I am sure by then you will have your time with Engr. D. INVEST in travel together kasi it's the best!!!

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2
« Reply #368 on: August 07, 2014, 02:40:01 am »
Na-sad naman ako that even the watch I gave you when we first started going out eh nanakaw din. But that's okay, it's just a watch. You're safe and I'm cool with that. :)

Natuwa lang ako sa talk natin kanina on my way to work. Telebabad lang. Miss you and see you soon. ;)

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2
« Reply #369 on: August 07, 2014, 06:40:39 am »
^ *deep sigh!* All this nakawan is scary and irritating at the same time!
------
I am still overwhelmed from last night, but it gives me so much relief to know that I am with a person who just won't give up. I will always look back to this day and will be forever thankful!

ysa.belle

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2
« Reply #370 on: August 07, 2014, 10:28:09 am »
for the first time speechless ako.... la lang... ay oo nga pala, magddiet na ako. i want to loose weight. para sexy ako by end of november kase may event dito sa office ng december. hehe

lovely_chic

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2
« Reply #371 on: August 07, 2014, 10:57:03 am »
Thanks for making me feel that I am really important to you. And you don't wanna give up on me. That really means a lot.

ysa.belle

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2
« Reply #372 on: August 07, 2014, 02:19:26 pm »
i hope you get better. kita naman na masama pakiramdam mo kanina. alam ko naman if umaarte ka lang or not. sa sarap ng lunch mo at nataon na fave mo alangan naman na di mo ubusin. i hate it pag may sakit ka na ganyan kase hindi kita maalagaan kagaya ng dati. if only i could turn back time and prevent things from happening... para maalagaan lang kita. i love you that much.

anyway, lets do business. we need to earn eh.

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2
« Reply #373 on: August 07, 2014, 03:01:30 pm »
I am so glad that I am more than halfway done for today. I don't know, but I feel like I am not as effective today. Maybe, just maybe, I am still in shock from last night. The feeling of being threatened doesn't just go away. Anyway, I shall see you later after work. Time to party with my relatives. I am sure they'll miss you as much as I would when you leave!

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2
« Reply #374 on: August 07, 2014, 07:16:49 pm »
So da vinci code yung text mo sakin that I need to decipher? Haha! Darn, I miss you.

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2
« Reply #375 on: August 08, 2014, 12:54:31 am »
I miss you!!! Thank you sa facetime session kahit na antok na tayo parehas. Hmm, sobrang nakakatuwa how we think alike. Minsan creepy na how i think you're thinking what i'm thinking eh. But of course masaya din kase we have similar views on most things. Nakakatuwa and nakakaamaze na meron pala talagang tao na parehas mag-isip at makakasundo mo talaga.

Miss na miss na kita. Hug me on Sunday please?

You make me so happy too. I love you!!

iska-hazel

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2
« Reply #376 on: August 08, 2014, 03:42:13 am »
thank you hon for calling last night, it sure means a lot to me, sayang wala ka sa birthday ni baby sa saturday. but thank you for taking care of the bill, i love you so much hon :)

killbill

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2
« Reply #377 on: August 08, 2014, 04:47:56 am »
Thanks mahal for being patient. I really appeciate the effort kahit antok na antok ka na. Bati na tayo 😊

ysa.belle

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2
« Reply #378 on: August 08, 2014, 09:38:03 am »
may lagnat ka kahapon, sana kahit pano maging okay ka na today. nagwoworry ako kase di na kagaya ng dati na pag may sakit na nakabantay at nakatutok ako sa pag-aalaga sa iyo. dahil sa mga nangyari, madaming nagbago. pero di bale, in time magkakasama na rin naman tayo at ng mga bata. mahal na mahal kita.

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2
« Reply #379 on: August 08, 2014, 04:53:53 pm »
I'm glad that you're all mine on my birthday. I've got lots planned for that day.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close