Author Topic: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2  (Read 47127 times)

ysa.belle

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2
« Reply #340 on: August 01, 2014, 11:32:20 am »
there are times i feel sadness is creeping in... konti konti... well, eto nanaman...

madaming nabago since you left. what happened changed me. nawala yung confidence ko, nawala yung ngiti ko, nawala ata yung buong pagkatao ko. ewan ko kung anong natira sa akin. parang gumigising lang ako  kase may anak ako na kailangan asikasuhin. i've been to so many pain, disappointment and hurt pero yung nangyari sa atin ang pinaka masakit. mukha akong namatayan nun. ayoko ng marasana yung pain na iyon. though until now may sakit parin akong nararamdaman, i try not to think nalang para di ako umiyak.

until now, pag naalala ko, nasasaktan parin ako. hindi ko parin talaga matanggap yung nangyari, i still push it at the back of my head pag naaalala ko yung mga nangyari. i never expected it. i gave you everything, i left nothing for me. pero nagnyari parin yung mga nangyari. kung pagmamahal ang paguusapan, i love you. i love you more than myself. it is like the love of a girl dun sa isang serye na pinapanood ko (sasha to patrck - sana bukas pa ang kahapon).

there are days na nalulungkot pa rin ako. may mga oras na hinahanap hanap kita. may mga gabi na winiwish ko katabi parin kita.

pero nangyari na yung mga nangyari... at sa ngayon andiyan ka naman... nagpaparamdam para sa anak naten. i am still hoping that things will work out para sa atin,,, para magkasama sama parin tayo ng anak naten.

Jaguar.Paw

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2
« Reply #341 on: August 01, 2014, 02:38:33 pm »
no, hindi kita papakasalan.

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2
« Reply #342 on: August 01, 2014, 11:09:49 pm »
You... poor thing! Your tummy is going all weird on you. I sure do hope that you feel so much better soon. It's the weekend pa naman. Date time and all... before I turn boring again --- diet mode starts on Monday again! And you're almost leaving! BOO!!!

Eastsider

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2
« Reply #343 on: August 01, 2014, 11:33:55 pm »
di na natuloy tuloy... Ayos

Miss.Pancake

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2
« Reply #344 on: August 02, 2014, 01:27:41 am »
Hi SO,

thank you for booking yun dentist ni baby. And thank you for including me sa agendang yun. I'm really excited to see both of you again and magkakasama ulit tayong tatlo. SAna walang epal. Love na love ko kayong dalawa ni baby bear na mukha paring bear.  ;D

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2
« Reply #345 on: August 02, 2014, 03:53:13 am »
You're my favorite pampaantok. Ingat sa work and on your way home later. Xoxo :)

ysa.belle

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2
« Reply #346 on: August 02, 2014, 09:17:51 am »
sana bumalik na ang tiwala ko sayo.

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2
« Reply #347 on: August 02, 2014, 10:44:05 pm »
Sometimes I wish I have all these sweet ideas so I can surprise you or give you something you wouldn't really expect from me.

Miss.Pancake

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2
« Reply #348 on: August 03, 2014, 09:03:31 am »
Oh how will I unlove you? Please tell me. I cannot bear this anymore.

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2
« Reply #349 on: August 03, 2014, 02:20:15 pm »
^
The million dollar question - How do I unlove thee? Souds easy but difficult to do. Do you ever really unlove someone? Or that happens only after finding someone else to love? Good luck sis, kaya mo yan. :)

-------------

I have a surprise for you on my haberdey. I'm psyched! ;D

ysa.belle

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2
« Reply #350 on: August 04, 2014, 09:04:32 am »
i am sick. i was feverish last night. ayaw ko sanang magwork but if mag-absent ako, hindi kita makikita.

Miss.Pancake

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2
« Reply #351 on: August 04, 2014, 09:36:40 am »
^
The million dollar question - How do I unlove thee? Souds easy but difficult to do. Do you ever really unlove someone? Or that happens only after finding someone else to love? Good luck sis, kaya mo yan. :)


Thanks sis. Yun na nga mahirap e. Ayoko pa muna makahanap ng new love. hehe

----

Dear You,

So....? (yun lang masasabi ko.)

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2
« Reply #352 on: August 04, 2014, 11:00:39 am »
I had a nice time with you and your sister. I never had a little sister so her treating me like a big sis is really charming. She is so charming! Sana makasama ulit natin sya next time.

The lunch date yesterday was really fun, too. Busog kung busog, ginusto natin yan eh. Haha! I wish you're not as busy anymore so we can do more of that. Let's just hope your project will be over soon para di na super busy, and syempre, no need to deal with the evil boss.

I like our post-lunch date yesterday so much. Sobrang chill lang, even that tambay in that bay area was nice kahit super crowded. Corny and very jologs, but really very nice and sweet. Minsan gusto ko yung ganun, low-profile date lang. Hindi naman natin kelangan lagi kumain ng hotel buffet. Although that'd be wonderful, sometimes I just want a walk in Luneta, or maybe a Jollibee dinner. The important thing is we enjoy our time together.

I guess yesteday's highlight was the movie date, I know you were touched, pinigil mo lang iyak mo! :D

And of course, us cuddling til we fall asleep is always the best. I like how you would face away from me, take my hand and pull my arm around you. Despite your pusong bato persona, I know sometimes you just need a warm hug. You are the sweetest thing ever -- waking me up with your warm kisses, telling me you love me as soon as I open my eyes, hugging me like you don't want to leave. Haaay. Writing this makes me miss you already!!!

God I love you. Sometimes I try to justify why you're with me, but most of those times I run out of reasons to convince myself that I really do deserve you. You're just the best.

Miss.Pancake

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2
« Reply #353 on: August 04, 2014, 01:46:12 pm »
^Stay inlove sis. As always, i envy you bigtime. hehe.  ;D

bronze

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2
« Reply #354 on: August 04, 2014, 03:26:11 pm »
"Thank you. I am glad I ended a long distance relationship to be with you." :)

Eastsider

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2
« Reply #355 on: August 04, 2014, 09:32:24 pm »
tampururot  >:(

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2
« Reply #356 on: August 04, 2014, 09:39:44 pm »
sugardrop, mag heads up ka kung birthday mo na! Teehee!
simang, you should teach me those jologs moves some time. :p
------
You can be so freaking awesome one day then so freaking irritating the next. What do you want ba talaga? I am so stumped. You're almost leaving so this phase of discord is not helping at all!

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2
« Reply #357 on: August 04, 2014, 11:58:25 pm »
^Stay inlove sis. As always, i envy you bigtime. hehe.  ;D

Hmm, i seriously don't know how to respond to this comment, I've gotten the same several times from different people. But thank you. I'll take this as a compliment, hehe

sugardrop, mag heads up ka kung birthday mo na! Teehee!
simang, you should teach me those jologs moves some time. :p
------
You can be so freaking awesome one day then so freaking irritating the next. What do you want ba talaga? I am so stumped. You're almost leaving so this phase of discord is not helping at all!

bday month na ni sis sugardrop! yey
oh, D knows a lot of jologs moves. sobrang cute lang! haha
sana you two get well na. feeling ko def mech nya lang pang aaway nya na yan.

---

Hmm okay that interview thing surprised me.. You know how i feel about the thought of that, right? Siguro okay na din that I asked, para mas mamotivate ako to fix my papers na right away, and then you don't have to take that job, and I totally agree with your mentor, don't take it!!! Haha i know you trust him so much na di mo talaga tatanggapin yun. :D Sorry if medyo nag tone down yung mood ko after hearing about it. I mean, alam mo naman my thoughts about it eh, and yes, ayaw ko yun. :p

Anyway, don't miss me too much just because we're not seeing each other this week, okay? I'll be back on the weekend so Sunday na lang.

And thank you for the song... Sobrang cute mo!!! <3

killbill

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2
« Reply #358 on: August 05, 2014, 01:24:58 am »
When are you gonna take some time off your super busy sched to spend time with me? This is getting absurd! Let me be clear.... Mahaba pasensya ko... Pero wag naman yung ganto na parang ako palagi yung nagmamaka awa sayo for your time and attention... Hindi ako yung tipong ng tao na pinagsisiksikan ko yung sarili ko sa iba... And its not my job to beg for your affection! 2 weeks is not normal.  Kung ikaw kuntento sa ganun ako hindi! Hindi ako masaya sa ganto na parang palaging nakabitin. Hay naku!!!!

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2
« Reply #359 on: August 05, 2014, 02:05:05 am »
S & I, it's usually first payday of the month. :D

Teka teka, anong jologs moves? Teach?! ;D

-----------------

Oh that darn phone of yours. Di naman ako nagtampo that hindi ka nakatext yesterday kasi I know when you're phone's about to go nuts na. Kaya kahit nagtetext ka, I know na hindi ko din marereceive yun. Let's replace that, shall we? :)

I terribly miss you. I enjoyed that short conversation earlier and that laugh of yours when I told you that our dear gay in bloom wants to be ninang of our kid (if ever we'll have one with each other, mahirap na magsalita ng tapos). Made me realize how much I have missed you.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close