Author Topic: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2  (Read 47206 times)

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2
« Reply #300 on: July 25, 2014, 01:45:16 am »
Hey boy, I miss you. :(

budzwhiz

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2
« Reply #301 on: July 25, 2014, 02:04:26 am »
Uy, wag ka masyado magpaka-stress! Haha. Keri lang yan. ;) Let's enjoy tomorrow, okay? :) And sana walang magpa-stress satin. Alam mo na, hahaha. See you! :-*

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2
« Reply #302 on: July 25, 2014, 02:05:10 am »
On my way home from work, the cab driver was listening to papa jack making sermon to a girl who has trust issues and needs a lot of assurance because of her own insecurities. She tends to investigate things and stuff. realized one thing - you never made me feel insecure about myself and this relationship. If anything, you make me feel secured even though we don't see each other everyday. I just tend to overthink and overanalyze your words and actions on certain occasions which isn't healthy at all. I'll stop being bratty especially when I am hormonal but you do understand my topak when it's time of the month, right? I'll lessen my emo moments, I'll do my best. ;D

Miss.Pancake

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2
« Reply #303 on: July 25, 2014, 05:03:28 am »
We may have screwed things up, pero i'm hoping that kahit konti ay may natitira paring love diyan sa puso mo. Mga bata pa kasi tayo and marami pa tayong dapat matutunan and i hope that from what happened to us is you try to become a better man or atleast a better person. I'm sorry. Hindi ko man masabi 'to sayo in person for so many reasons kaya dito ko nalang idadaan. Pero God knows, how i regret what i did. Everyday for the rest of my life, i'll think about you and yun baby natin. I deny it pero mahal na mahal kita. I'm just too scared and somehow along the road i lost faith and hindi natin agad naagapan. I wish mabago natin yun pero i know it's too late. Sana someday mapatawad mo ko. Ikaw narin nagsabi, wala namang perpekto. Sana someday marealize mo na nagkamali lang ako and that it didn't mean na hindi kita mahal or i loved you less. I've always wanted to make you happy and kahit ganito yun nangyari, i still want to be that person to make you happy. I've always wanted to be your wife.. until now.

Kahit ako confused na para satin. I know mahal kita pero i don't know if i still want the family back. Siguro time will tell pero sana tulungan mo kong mawala yun galit at sakit sa puso ko. Magtulungan naman tayo. Ikaw lang ang meron ako all these times and i have to admit ang hirap ng pinagdadaanan ko ngayon na wala ka na. I love you, i always will and hindi na mawawala yun.

I hope God reveals the reason behind all this. Somehow i'm still wondering what went wrong. We used to be a perfect couple pero hindi ko talaga maintindihan kung anung nangyari. I hope someday we will.

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2
« Reply #304 on: July 25, 2014, 06:02:13 am »
@insanelypurpleprincess: ay grabe they think tickling is fun. Nakakainit ng ulo kaya! Hahaha. Akala ko sasabihin mo you're commuting kaya he doesnt have to pick you up.. Pero naah, malabo yata hehe

@sugardrop grabe amazing how our men do that no, how they show us everyday that there's nothing to be insecure about. I guess you have to give yourself some credits din kase you're never insecure. And syempre, he makes you feel secure so yeah, i guess if you're on the same page, everything usually goes well.

@Miss.Pancake stories like yours make me sad -- the once perfect and then what-the-heck-happened. As you said, there's a purpose for everything. we may not understand it now, but soon we will. Sad na most of your posts on the other threads are usually happy and fun tapos here every emotion poured. Stay strong and try to be happy always :)

----

And it's morning again. You know how i hate mornings after sleepovers diba? Can i just keep you forever? But thank you for staying over, for watching that drama movie with me kahit late na natapos, for hugging me as we sleep, for kissing me good night, for kissing me good morning pagkabukas pa lang ng mata mo.. Hey, i can live with that everyday. You are just the sweetest and cutest and sexiest ever! I love you big time, always.

Good morning my handsome bear! I'll see you again next time, and we'll cuddle and make a baby as cute as one in that movie. I can't wait!

ysa.belle

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2
« Reply #305 on: July 25, 2014, 10:01:29 am »
i miss so many things. i wanna tell you so many things but nakakalimutan ko pag kasama na kita. hehe. mahal talaga kita. i dont want to tell you lagi kase alam ko alam mo na iyon.

late ka nagising ngayon. uminom ka nanaman last night ha.okay lang. basta sana wag kang magkasakit sa pag-inom mo na yan.

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2
« Reply #306 on: July 25, 2014, 11:18:38 am »
S & I, I say no to tickling too. Can't breathe well. :(

--------------

See you before I head off to work. :)

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2
« Reply #307 on: July 25, 2014, 08:24:58 pm »
High five sissies simang and sugardop on the tickling. Glad to know di ako alone.

sugardrop, sorry ha? Naapakan ko ata hair mo... ang haba eh!

simang, haha! Busy busyhan kasi siya kasi andito Parents niya, kaya di na ako nagpasundo. The commute part, mas likely than me driving. Haha. Pero yeah, parang malabo rin! Teehee!

-----

OH MY GULAY! Indeed, my gulay. I didn't realize that your Dad can be such a carnivore pag wala ang Mum mo. Naloka ako sa spread natin for dinner. Why do we have 12 kinds of food for dinner? Help!!!

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2
« Reply #308 on: July 25, 2014, 09:59:47 pm »
I didnt tell you this earlier pero alam mo bang naisip ko din na our lunch date on Sunday would be the perfect time to meet your sister? Nakakatuwa kase ikaw pa nagsuggest :P parehas talaga takbo ng utak natin. I'm excited to meet her. Natouch ako na sya pa yung may gusto talaga na mameet ako, sayang kase di agad maswak sa sked. But Sunday if perfect. Sana masarap yung food natin haha. Excited ako mameet sya.. Alam ko excited ka din since di mo pa sya nakita in a long time.

I remembered when you told me about her dati.. That was one of the moments na narealize ko how serious you are with me. This thing about your sister is something na hindi mo inoopen sa ibang tao, and when you told me about it, i saw a vulnerable side of you. Medyo naiyak pa nga ako nun kase alam ko namimiss mo din sya.. And it showed. Basta, we'll have a nice lunch with her. :)

And that message i sent you kanina.. That was 100% from the heart. Ang cheesy ko no? Haha pero totoo yun. Gusto ko lang alam mo yun everyday. Can't thank you enough for everything. Sana talaga napaparamdam ko sayo how well appreciated you are. Nakakatuwa kase sa haba ng message ko, ang focus ng reply mo was about the cute baby part. Haha. yes, i'm quite sure about the cute babies, no doubt about that. :) we'll make, hmmm, 3 at least. :)

Miss.Pancake

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2
« Reply #309 on: July 25, 2014, 10:14:36 pm »

@Miss.Pancake stories like yours make me sad -- the once perfect and then what-the-heck-happened. As you said, there's a purpose for everything. we may not understand it now, but soon we will. Sad na most of your posts on the other threads are usually happy and fun tapos here every emotion poured. Stay strong and try to be happy always :)


Sis, thanks. :) Well yeah not all the time we get a happy ending. But of course life goes on and bata pa naman kami. We can still find love in separate ways na nga lang. :) I'm trying to be happy pero if you dig in talaga on what i feel, somehow i feel empty. I'm just lucky that someone is trying naman to fill that in kaso waley may asawa. Toinkz!  ::) Stay inlove sis! :)

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2
« Reply #310 on: July 25, 2014, 11:21:21 pm »
^ Naku! sis... the sooner you end things with that Director... the better. Kasi it feels like you're settling for the next best thing, but again, it's your life... you call the shots. Just looking out for you. I don't know first hand, but I've seen it too many times over with people close to me.

------

That post dinner dessert was certainly a bad idea. Super in pain ako now. My tummy is sooooo bad. How can we have a fab time when I am in such bad shape??!? :(

Miss.Pancake

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2
« Reply #311 on: July 26, 2014, 01:33:16 am »
^ Naku! sis... the sooner you end things with that Director... the better. Kasi it feels like you're settling for the next best thing, but again, it's your life... you call the shots. Just looking out for you. I don't know first hand, but I've seen it too many times over with people close to me.


Thanks sis. Naku sis, alam mo ilang beses ko narin sinabi sa sarili ko yan. Na hiwalayan ko na siya pero ewan ko ba kung matigas lang sadya ulo ko or i'm waiting for my prince charming to save me. lol. PEro promise sis hirap ako bumitaw. I'm trying. Pero i have to admit ang hirap.

budzwhiz

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2
« Reply #312 on: July 26, 2014, 01:52:12 am »
Bitin, bitin, sobrang bitin! UGHHH. So I'll see you on the 28th, I guess? Yon eh probably magiging bitin nanaman, but at least we'll get to spend time together, na magkatabi. Hahaha. Dayum this situation of ours. Anyway, be a good boy ha. :P

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2
« Reply #313 on: July 26, 2014, 02:17:16 am »
Insanelypurpleprincess, natawa ako sa haba ng hair, sis. Pagupitan ko nga. :D

-------------

I am in a way glad that you weren't home when the akyat bahay robbed your unit because I don't even want to know what could've happened to you or what you could've done to that robber. Not that I doubt you can kick his behind but see, most people like that are high on drugs that they become unbelievably strong when they're high. He could've hurt you either way. And I'm so glad the kids weren't home when that happened. I know you're so upset right now because of what happened but try to calm down, at least no one got hurt. Don't worry, I know that guy will eventually get what he deserves. We cab easily replace those stuff that were taken from you, but not anyone's life. I'm glad you and the kids are okay. See you whenever. You owe me three now but you'll get more from me soon. :) stay safe, georgie love.

Miss.Pancake

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2
« Reply #314 on: July 26, 2014, 02:29:08 am »
Bitin, bitin, sobrang bitin! UGHHH. So I'll see you on the 28th, I guess? Yon eh probably magiging bitin nanaman, but at least we'll get to spend time together, na magkatabi. Hahaha. Dayum this situation of ours. Anyway, be a good boy ha. :P

Hahahaha. Natawa naman ako sa post na 'to. Mahirap mabitin e. hahaha

ysa.belle

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2
« Reply #315 on: July 26, 2014, 09:05:11 am »
hey. i miss the old times. alam mo naman nakadepende ako sa iyo noon lalo na emotionally. di ako makalabas ng wala ka or hindi ka kasama. parang may kulang pag wala ka. tagal na rin since we had fun na mamasyal di ba? nakakamiss din yung dati.

ikaw kase eh. sana di mo nalang ginawa yung ginawa mo para sana magkakasama tayo. you are missing so many milestones... though kahit sa picture nakikita mo, alam ko iba parin yung first hand experience.

di bale, darating din yung time na magkakasama tayo uli. gaya ng sabi mo, di naman tayo naghiwalay, tayo parin di lang tayo magkasama ng bahay. saka i am holding on din sa sinabi mo na gustong gusto mo rin magkasamasama tayo.

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2
« Reply #316 on: July 26, 2014, 10:43:08 am »
Thanks sis. Naku sis, alam mo ilang beses ko narin sinabi sa sarili ko yan. Na hiwalayan ko na siya pero ewan ko ba kung matigas lang sadya ulo ko or i'm waiting for my prince charming to save me. lol. PEro promise sis hirap ako bumitaw. I'm trying. Pero i have to admit ang hirap.

^ No Prince Charming can save you Miss.Pancake, it has to be a personal decision. If you end up getting out of that because of someone else and not you yourself - that person will always have that power to hold it over your head and you may even just run back to Director whenever in a tight spot. It will never be easy since you have somehow made it a part of your life, but doing the right thing is never easy, it has never been, it will never be.


Insanelypurpleprincess, natawa ako sa haba ng hair, sis. Pagupitan ko nga. :D


^ No. Don't cut it too short. Baka malito na ako sa inyo ni simang kasi short na short pa hair nun for now. Pero not for long. And oh my! I am sooooo glad Georgie & the kids are A-ok! Kaloka naman that crime hitting their home.

------

Sorry! Party pooper mode. I seriously am still recovering from the tummy ache from last night, so I am oh so tamad to get out of the house. Also, I don't have the energy to really get up from bed. Haha. Such nice bed weather, so yeah, you'll have to come see me and bring food if you'd like us to have lunch together. BTW, additional sorry for not wanting to indulge in a buffet lunch with you. You certainly know why. Sayang the progress... not giving in to temptation, but again... back to the initial reason, which is severe tummy issues. See you in a few!!!

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2
« Reply #317 on: July 27, 2014, 07:27:53 pm »
I super miss you too. :)

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2
« Reply #318 on: July 27, 2014, 10:00:09 pm »
Thanks for lunch and dinner. And also  thanks for waiting up on me while I indulged on vanity. I am so not looking forward to Monday just yet!

Miss.Pancake

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2
« Reply #319 on: July 27, 2014, 10:27:18 pm »
^ No Prince Charming can save you Miss.Pancake, it has to be a personal decision. If you end up getting out of that because of someone else and not you yourself - that person will always have that power to hold it over your head and you may even just run back to Director whenever in a tight spot. It will never be easy since you have somehow made it a part of your life, but doing the right thing is never easy, it has never been, it will never be.


Sis im trying.. We'll get there don't worry. Alam ko naman na bihira magtagal ang mga ganun klaseng relasyon. Unti unti sis. Mahirap biglaan e. hehe


 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close