Author Topic: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2  (Read 47161 times)

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2
« Reply #280 on: July 22, 2014, 08:52:25 pm »
^
Keri lang. Go vent! ;D

---------------

Okay so resked the inspirational kiss to tomorrow. Set the alarm ha. :P

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2
« Reply #281 on: July 22, 2014, 10:16:16 pm »
simang, it appears like magaling yung new guy for the job that's he's covering for, so he may need to be back in Manila soon. I AM dreading it sobra. Di ako ready. Pero at least man lang I have the plotted trips.. so we will be okay, I think!
------
Thanks a lot for today. Though I barely had time to breathe... ending my day with you makes it always wonderful.

ysa.belle

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2
« Reply #282 on: July 22, 2014, 10:18:30 pm »
ilang beses ka din dumaan sa house kanina. nakita mo siya? ang cute niya di ba? same din kayo color ng shirt. 2nd outfit na niya yung kanina, yung 1st is yung pinangchurch namin. sumigaw siya kanina sa church, echo lang. hehe. hopefully next year kasama ka namin.

gustong gusto niya ang mga toys.  syempre may pagmamanahan, ikaw. ang puti niya. miss you.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2014, 09:51:13 am by ysa.belle »

iska-hazel

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2
« Reply #283 on: July 22, 2014, 10:30:59 pm »
thank you hon, i miss you, salamat sa encouragement, mimiss na kta sobra  :'( :'(

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2
« Reply #284 on: July 23, 2014, 12:50:34 am »
^^
Sis insanelypurpleprincess, that feeling when you're all stressed out and tired and one loom or smile from the s.o. and everything feels alright again. :)

-------------

So yeah, I definitely need that good luck charm kiss tomorrow as I slept through the training and I'm utterly nerbyus about it. :)

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2
« Reply #285 on: July 23, 2014, 12:51:37 am »
Look* not loom

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2
« Reply #286 on: July 23, 2014, 06:29:28 am »
^ True that! Exactly my thoughts. I am looking forward to a more stable week so it's not as crazy. After all, we're almost LDR. Booohooo!!!
------
Hey you! Wala lang! I just had to say that. Seriously though, I am working late again later, so please bear with me. Have a good one, okay?

slickchick

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2
« Reply #287 on: July 23, 2014, 09:52:51 am »
that surprise lunch visit yesterday made my day.. i appreciate the effort na binuno mo yung ulan just to spend your lunch time with me.. kahit tapsilog lang ang lunch natin it was definitely yummy because we were together... it was raining hard yesterday, but my day was sunshine-y because of your surprise visit..  :)

ysa.belle

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2
« Reply #288 on: July 23, 2014, 09:53:20 am »
business as usual na. hay.

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2
« Reply #289 on: July 23, 2014, 12:32:49 pm »
Hay nako! That's all I can say.

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2
« Reply #290 on: July 23, 2014, 12:33:26 pm »
I so wish you're here with me right now, so that there's someone who can tell me to calm down. Though I am able to contain my mood on my own, there's a soothing effect in my ears when those words come from you. Maybe, OA lang ako, pero it is also possible that "you complete me" that way because you balance off whatever it is that I am feeling right now. Well, I shall just console myself by saying that I will see you again anyway in about 7 hours from now. Now that I counted the hours, seems like forever!!!

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2
« Reply #291 on: July 23, 2014, 12:59:45 pm »
You owe me two tomorrow. :P I almost asked the cab driver to turn back pero I was tamad to tell him.

ysa.belle

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2
« Reply #292 on: July 23, 2014, 02:47:20 pm »
masarap yung food? madami din handa but i was not able to bring the other dishes kase baka masira kaya yan lang nadala ko. eh pinagdala pa kita ng iuuwi... para sa iyo yun, hindi para sa parents mo. masama pa loob ko sa kanila eh.  :P

pero sige, they can taste the food that i gave you. alangan ikaw ang umubos baka ma-impacho ka.  ;D

kidding aside, im glad natikman mo kahit paano yung handa kahapon. lalo na yung cake kase it was really special at it tastes so good. who would havhe thought that lemon would be a great hit di ba? but the cookies na giveaways ko. i made sure na makita mo yung 2 designs nila. in my own little way maramdaman mo na andun ka sa party yesterday kahit man lang sa mga pagkain.

atleast nabusog ka.  ;D

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2
« Reply #293 on: July 23, 2014, 08:25:47 pm »
Stop threatening me with tickles... it's too much. I hate it and get inis over it talaga. By no means does it seem cute. Sorry! :p

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2
« Reply #294 on: July 23, 2014, 10:00:04 pm »
^gaaahh i hate that too. sobrang lakas kase ng kiliti ko -_- di talaga sya cute

---

No need to say sorry, okay? But thank you for saying sorry, it just proves how much you care about me. Pero I'm okay, syempre I'm going to miss you tonight. Bawi na lang tayo tomorrow to each other :) I miss you so big, too. Let's cuddle tomorrow na lang. :)

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2
« Reply #295 on: July 24, 2014, 12:59:27 am »
Twice in a span of twelve hours. I am so so mad at you right now.

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2
« Reply #296 on: July 24, 2014, 08:38:50 am »
^oh what's wrong? i thought you two are okay na..

simang, it appears like magaling yung new guy for the job that's he's covering for, so he may need to be back in Manila soon. I AM dreading it sobra. Di ako ready. Pero at least man lang I have the plotted trips.. so we will be okay, I think!

no more extensions? wahh that's sad

---

Super lakas ng ulan! Ingat ka sa site. Sana the boss won't come today para di kayo mangarag sa work. Naiinis na ko sa kanya talaga, hahaha. Anyway, take care okay? Remember i told you last night sana maulan today? Oh well, maulan nga. I'll see you later though so we can cuddle this weather away. I love you and goooooood morning!!

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2
« Reply #297 on: July 24, 2014, 11:48:09 am »
^
Mababaw lang, nothing serious. :)

-----------

ysa.belle

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2
« Reply #298 on: July 24, 2014, 03:43:17 pm »
my head hurts. lunch was good ha. natawa ako sayo... you still make me laugh talaga. i love you.

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2
« Reply #299 on: July 24, 2014, 06:44:42 pm »
^gaaahh i hate that too. sobrang lakas kase ng kiliti ko -_- di talaga sya cute


^ I know, right? He is so amused while I am suffering, so totally not cute in my books and not amusing ever. Umiinit talaga ulo ko no matter what!



no more extensions? wahh that's sad


^ He can't since his parents are traveling in September, so he has to be up to speed come August. Pero buti we have like 3 trips in August. I will die na talaga sa sobrang busy. Pero I can do this!!!

------

I know, I know... super limited time na nga lang, pero di ko pa magawang umuwi ng early from work. I just can't since I have this thing tomorrow and I am still waiting for a delivery. I shall make it up to you later. And yeah, no need to pick me up. I'm riding with the boss later... whenever that is. But first, I need my chairs!!!

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close