Author Topic: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2  (Read 47162 times)

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2
« Reply #260 on: July 19, 2014, 09:05:32 am »
Hooray for the weekend! I know, I know... I feel so horrible looking back at your face this morning. Yes, I am still on diet mode, so nothing fancy for lunch. You can very well come over at lunchtime and you can eat your normal food, while I stuff myself silly with bananas and skim milk. This shall be over soon. Then, I will start again. Hahaha! DON'T worry too much... the memory loss is not all tied up to the diet scheme. This is a mixture of the dieting and super duper mega busy workload. :)

ysa.belle

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2
« Reply #261 on: July 19, 2014, 10:20:34 am »
hey... thanks for the gift. our kid loves it. it fits well pa. my head hurts like hell. sakit ko na talaga ito noh? btw, sale pala sa guess ngayon. mamili kami later or bukas. singit kita ng shirt? para pareho kayo ng anak naten ha? i love you.

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2
« Reply #262 on: July 19, 2014, 11:32:56 am »
Boooo! No Conti's today. Hmp! I'll just treat myself snr pizza. :(

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2
« Reply #263 on: July 19, 2014, 05:41:53 pm »
I hope you'll like the shirt I got you. See you next week. :) I miss you

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2
« Reply #264 on: July 19, 2014, 06:14:10 pm »
I'll wait for you here. Kakauwi ko lang, dami activies sa school kanina. I'll finish my lecture presentations first while you're not here yet. Hmm, let's hug when you get here, yes?

budzwhiz

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2
« Reply #265 on: July 19, 2014, 06:37:24 pm »
Aw, you're still asleep. Sobrang napuyat ka. :( Thank you, sobrang naappreciate ko lahat. Last night was really fun! Sana maulit pa. Hehe.

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2
« Reply #266 on: July 19, 2014, 11:28:23 pm »
My diet plan for tomorrow is so much better, so we surely will have a fabulous time in Disney! Today was awesome, too. Never mind if you had to work for most of the day and also tonight. See you in the morning!!!
« Last Edit: July 19, 2014, 11:30:47 pm by insanelypurpleprincess »

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2
« Reply #267 on: July 20, 2014, 09:54:28 am »
^yey enjoy disney!!!

----

It always warms my heart when you choose me over everything else. Grabe lang i'm overwhelmed, as usual. Bawi tayo kay Mama mo, i'll bake her some good cookies.

And.. What you did this morning was sooo hot. I swear i can watch you do that all day everyday. Too sexy!!! 😻

Of course our morning conversations in bed are always funny and entertaining and sweet. My bed is so much better when you're on it.

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2
« Reply #268 on: July 20, 2014, 03:11:01 pm »
^ Thanks heaps! Super happy day. Too bad we're missing the fireworks tonight, pero di bale na.. some other time perhaps! :)
------
Today was awesome! Quite bitin, but any tinge of Disney is enough to brighten my day. Oh! How I love you and Disneyland. Hahaha. Magka level? Mwah!

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2
« Reply #269 on: July 20, 2014, 03:50:42 pm »
See you in a few, thanks to Tums. :)

ysa.belle

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2
« Reply #270 on: July 20, 2014, 09:16:49 pm »
heto na mga occasions, sunod sunod na. sana kasama ka namin. nakakamiss din kase yung buo ang family. alam mo kakainggit yung ibang pamilya pag nakikita ko na buo sila. yes, lagi mo sinasabi na mahal mo kami at one day mabuo din tayo...sana dumating na yung time na yun. there are so many 'firsts' nya na wala ka, na hanggang kwento ko lang. kung alam mo lang kung gano ako kasabik na mabuo ang pamilya naten ulit. deserve nila ang buong family. im still praying and hoping na mabigay naten yun sa kanila.

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2
« Reply #271 on: July 20, 2014, 10:15:08 pm »
^
Keep the faith. :)

-------------

Lakas mo mang-asar. Thanks for the coffee. :)

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2
« Reply #272 on: July 21, 2014, 12:17:32 pm »
I am still so sleepy. Thanks to the delayed flight last night, I can barely keep my eyes open. It was even funny how you did that wake up all at 5.45am and how I tried to haggle to sleep in for 15 minutes more. Pathetic noh? Parang 15 extra minutes can change everything, eh hindi kaya. Regardless, thanks for driving me to work despite being soooooo groggy like me. I am not too sure if we can see each other after work, but let's hope that we can. Maybe, let's have a massage date, so we need not stay awake for it? Bahala na si Batman. See you later, love!!!
« Last Edit: July 21, 2014, 09:13:37 pm by insanelypurpleprincess »

slickchick

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2
« Reply #273 on: July 21, 2014, 01:08:45 pm »
thank you babe for a very happy weekend. i know you were very tired from your hectic and tiring schedule last week due to the power interruptions, but you still managed to meet up with me last Saturday. i really appreciate the effort kahit na alam kong pagod at puyat na puyat ka pa. i hope i was able to ease the pagod factor when we met up last sat.  ;) i'm also glad na wala tayo emo session last night sunday. i used to dread sunday evenings lalo na when you're out with your friends. not that i don't trust you... alam ko lang na medyo emo ka kapag nakakainom eh.. hehe..  :D

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2
« Reply #274 on: July 21, 2014, 09:16:10 pm »
Nooooo! You can't be serious in your assessment that the new guy is doing quite well, so you're almost ready to let go. Nooooo way! I am panicky na even before it has happened. I will miss you too much. Booohoo!!! I am no drama queen, but I got used to having you around na kasi!

ysa.belle

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2
« Reply #275 on: July 21, 2014, 10:43:59 pm »
day 1 - so far, so good. simple party at school and went to the mall. kala ko di ka magpaparamdam eh. buti tumawag ako, nadisconnect pala yung line mo. atleast nagkausap kayo at you got to greet our anak. di mo lang alam yung tuwa na nabigay mo, you should have seen the smile, abot til ears. ang bata niya but naiintindihan niya, at ang loyalty niya nasa iyo. ganyan ka niya kamahal. thank you sa effort para mareconnect yung line mo so you could call at i-greet siya. lam ko gipit ka din.

bukas naman ang next occasion. i know this one will hurt a bit more kase        it is a big celebration at alam ko gusto mo kasama mo kami. i wish mayakap mo siya at ma-kiss. pero atleast nareconnect yung line mo, just‪ text me if makadaan ka para mailabas ko siya and makita mo siya wearing the shoes you gave. gawa ako ng  way para kahit pano makita mo siya. sana i could do more.

di bale, pakita ko nalang pictures ha? give kita copy. oo nga pala, nagtext mother mo. naggreet lang. hindi naman ako bad kaya i said good morning and thank you.

magpray ka lagi ha? pray na makapagabroad ako para makaipon at makuha kayo. pray para magkakasama na tayo. i love you.

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2
« Reply #276 on: July 22, 2014, 12:04:22 am »
^^hmm that's bad news ba? Ano yan?

----

Sorry for being a crybaby tonight. Kakaiba lang talagang pagod ang nararamdaman ko ngayon, patong patong na eh -- mga inaasikaso sa bahay, pagod sa byahe, yung 12-hr school day ko pag Monday na 9 hrs dun solid nakatayo ako, tapos di pa maganda pakiramdam ko since last week. Tapos ang crappy pa ng signal kanina di lan kita nakita.

I cant wait for the day na pag uwi ko ikaw ang makakasama ko. Right now, gusto ko lang ng totoong hug from you. See you in a few days. Ayoko na sana umuwi bukas ng probinsya para makarest pero kelangan eh. Sana sa weekend pwedeng di na muna ko umuwi. Gusto ko lang talaga magpahinga ng matagal kasama ka.

Salamat sa virtual kiss and hug, masaya sana kaso parang mas lalo ako nalungkot kase virtual lang sya.
Haaaaay.

I'll be better tomorrow, promise.

Good night and I love you so much too.

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2
« Reply #277 on: July 22, 2014, 01:37:54 am »
Don't forget my kiss before I go to work tomorrow. Like I said, para kiligin naman ako bago pumasok sa work. Teehee! ;D g'night sweetie

baliwsayo

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2
« Reply #278 on: July 22, 2014, 04:55:16 pm »
Hindi tutuong okey lang na maghintay ako. Naiinip na ko dito. Grr!

Sorry mga sis, ayoko siya awayin so dito na lang ako mag vent out ng inis. #plastic

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2
« Reply #279 on: July 22, 2014, 08:50:53 pm »
^
Keri lang. Go vent! ;D

---------------

Okay so resked the inspirational kiss to tomorrow. Set the alarm ha. :P

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close