Author Topic: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2  (Read 47064 times)

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2
« Reply #240 on: July 16, 2014, 07:12:37 am »
^
Yeah. But we still have to talk about certain things. Nevertheless, I am a happy gal. Thanks for all the encouraging words. :)

------------

Let's resked, shall we? The wind and rain, they're awfully strong. And the weather just makes me want to stay under the sheets and enjoy the warm and fuzzy feeling of blankies and pillows. Plus I still feel sick. The doc refused to give me a fit to work cert yet so I'm stuck at home. I super duper uber miss you.

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2
« Reply #241 on: July 16, 2014, 07:53:57 am »
^ Feel better soon. And hope all will be well once you've had the "talk".

------

I told you, I knew it! But I surely am glad we that we have to work today because I don't like having to rearrange things again for schedules and what not. Anyhow, just wanted to say thanks for driving me to work this morning. And, it looks like we're back on track about being at peace and happily annoying each other. Do remember to support me. You know what I mean!

ysa.belle

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2
« Reply #242 on: July 16, 2014, 09:41:55 am »
ang lakas ng ulan at hangin. takot ang anak naten sa lakas ng hangin. pero worried ako para sa iyo. alam ko naman ang lagay mo pag ganyan eh. sana okay ka lang.

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2
« Reply #243 on: July 16, 2014, 09:43:15 am »
^
Thanks. We just needed to clear things but all is well and back to regular programming. :)

----------

I've been holding off on telling you that I miss you and I was all smiles when you were the first to tell me last night that you miss me.

Anyway, I was looking forward to giving you the chicken potato salad that I made but since the weather's working against our favor, I'll just give you an snr pizza together with the chocolate tablet. And that damba, I'm thinking how I can do that without breaking our backs when we both have back problems though mine is worse.

Stay safe, my superman. :)

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2
« Reply #244 on: July 16, 2014, 11:19:38 am »
^ Stay safe. Rest and recover so you're well by August for when I come home.

------

I seriously need you to support me on this.
Ngayon pa lang masakit na ulo ko. Pero di bale, no pain, no gain, so I shall bear it all.
I am sure I can do this!!! And I know that you're cheering me on. Let's hope we get the results that we're both hoping for!!!

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2
« Reply #245 on: July 16, 2014, 11:43:24 pm »
We now have our own version of A Walk to Remember. Thanks for walking me home even though it took us an hour and a half. And dinamba kita and your reaction was cute when you said that I caught you off guard

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2
« Reply #246 on: July 16, 2014, 11:45:37 pm »
We now have our own version of A Walk to Remember. Thanks for walking me home even though it took us an hour and a half. And dinamba kita and your reaction was cute when you said that I caught you off guard

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2
« Reply #247 on: July 17, 2014, 07:49:14 am »
I loved last night. I will make sure I catch you off guard again which shall leave you defenseless once again. And for some reason, I liked wiping sweat off you when we stopped to rest a bit from the walkathon. Ang laki mong tao pero pinupunasan ka ng pawis sa likod, chest and face so some bantays on the bank were looking and one was actually smiling.

Sorry at bulag ako pag madilim when we walked in the dark because brown out and no street lights kaya kung ano ano natatapakan ko. I enjoyed every minute of it - counting the number of steps until we reach our house. Naaliw ako when you asked if I was behaved when we weren't on speaking terms. I haven't looked at other men since I met you kaya. I no longer find others attractive, not even yung gwapo daw sa office according to my co-workers. And I smiled when you wanted me to invite my work buddies to go out again next week.

I'm taking you to Conti's this weekend before my rd ot.

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2
« Reply #248 on: July 17, 2014, 08:22:01 am »
^ Kilig mode! Calamity does bring people closer together. Moreover, great to hear that you're both doing alright. Stay safe!

------

I feel like I am such a horrible person. Okay, not a very horrible person, but the actions... not very awesome. You see, this whole dieting business is taking out a little sunshine out of my life, so please, don't test my limits. But I think we're okay. Let's be okay. Just a few more days. Haha. Then, I start again? Waaaahhhh... Something to learn, how not to be grumpy even when dieting!  ;)

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2
« Reply #249 on: July 17, 2014, 08:45:49 am »
^
Yeah. I'm grinning inside my head the whole time. :)  glad to know you're safe as well and still dieting.

------------

Puyat???! :P I'll send you something on viber.

---------------

ysa.belle

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2
« Reply #250 on: July 17, 2014, 09:15:12 am »
di ko alam if maiiyaka ko or what. i had a bad dream last night. andun parin pala yung sakit. akala ko hindi na ako masasaktan kase di ba matagal na rin yung nangyari. i guess talagang hindi parin kita napapatawad. kung pagmamahal ang tatanungin ko sa sarili ko, alam ko mahal na mahal kita. ikaw ang ama ng anak ko at ikaw ang mahal ko. pero until now andun parin yung kaba, pagdududa at takot. lalo na yung takot. yung kaba at pagdududa minsan nababalewala ko pero yung takot minsan hindi talaga.

lumalaki ang anak mo wala ka. i know gusto mo siyang makita at makasama at magpakafather sa anak naten pero sa situation, wala tayo magagawa. ang dami kong gustong sabihin sa iyo pero pag nakita na kita nawawala lahat eh. gusto kitang kasama. gusto ko ng mabuo yung pamilya ko.

this is one of those days na naiiyak ako. pinipigilan ko pero naiiyak talaga ako. i feel so down today. ang bigat bigat ng pakiramdam ko.

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2
« Reply #251 on: July 17, 2014, 02:14:01 pm »
^^ This whole dieting is taking a toll on my Miss Little Sunshine image, but I know I can do it. I shall bear it all. And we shall pig out together with simang come end of August. Teehee! If I lost enough by then, perhaps I can indulge a little?

------

I am feeling so much better now. I think my body is getting used to this diet scheme. But again, tomorrow is another day. Just make sure you don't rub it in that I am eating veggies and fruits while you indulge in rice, pork and soda. Haha! See you later, love!

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2
« Reply #252 on: July 17, 2014, 05:47:51 pm »
^
By all means, indulge with a capital I! I'm sure it'll eventually be burned off. ;)

-----------

Darn brown out ha. Kayo naman ang no power. That was a fun sms exchange before your phone ran out of batt charge. The evil laugh of yours that I somehow hear from where I am. ;D

slickchick

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2
« Reply #253 on: July 17, 2014, 06:07:20 pm »
this is really a stressful week for both of us. last monday and tuesday my hormones were going berserk. thank you soooo much for being very patient with me. human shock absorber ka babe. ayaw ko mag-promise, but i will work my very very d@mn best to overcome these trust issues because i don't want to lose you just because of it. i've finally found my "match" in you and i want to be with you for good. unfortunately, when my hormones finally settled down last tuesday night and i was ready to make "lambing" to you, that typhoon struck and you had some work duties until today.. ikaw naman ang stressed drilon.. hayyy.. i hope electricity will be restored in your area so that you can finally relax. i look forward to our get-together on saturday.. we really need to unwind and de-stress.. i also look forward to that weekend overnight trip you've mentioned.. sana magawa natin soon yung trip na yan... tee hee!  ;)

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2
« Reply #254 on: July 17, 2014, 11:16:53 pm »
I miss you so big right now!!! So busy because of Glenda -- me helping out sa paglinis ng flooded house sa province and you being all engineer and fixing the damaged mall. Ingat ka paguwi, it's still dark at some parts of slex.. Sana this week will be over na and im really really hoping we'll have time to meet on Sunday. I'm going back to the province on Saturday eh. Sana everything goes well na there.

Anyway, i miss you so much!! I'll see you very very very soon love!!

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2
« Reply #255 on: July 17, 2014, 11:31:50 pm »
I'm really really looking forward to our lunchdate on Saturday. I don't mean to be needy but I wish you can shed some light on me and help me decide if I should quit my job or give it another shot. Your insight will be greatly appreciated, it only means I trust you that much. I'm not in the best state to decide because you know how emotional and irrational I can be when it's time of the month. I don't want to make decisions based on impulse and my emotions.

Or if you can tomorrow night instead, that would be brilliant.

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2
« Reply #256 on: July 18, 2014, 08:45:41 am »
simang and sugardrop - so glad to hear you girls are all safe and sound after the wrath of Glenda... furthermore, I do hope that you finally get to see your loves, namely Engr. D & Georgie!!!

------

I am so proud of you. You were such a better supporter come Day 2. Kinda evil still trying to tempt me with the hotdog (knowing it's my favorite! ugh!) Just the same, I am thankful that it's finally the weekend, so I can just be a bum at home and eat my bananas and milk by tomorrow. I will surely be a party pooper and won't be game for a date on Saturday. Sorry! And no dates yet until this diet program is over. Sorry again. Let's just celebrate once the pounds have melted away then let's go back to suffer mode. Bwahahaha!

ysa.belle

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2
« Reply #257 on: July 18, 2014, 08:59:58 am »
there are times when i really have a lot to say to you but there are days like this when i dunno what to say anymore. you know, you need to go to church or at least talk to Him. pray ka para matulungan Niya tayo sa mga pinagdadaanan naten. para lalo Niya tayong i-bless and i-guide.

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2
« Reply #258 on: July 19, 2014, 01:02:19 am »
Be safe there :( Konting tiis lang makakauwi ka na at makakapagpahinga ng maayos. You deserve all the hazard pay in the world. I love you and see you very very soon

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2
« Reply #259 on: July 19, 2014, 03:46:47 am »
Is there by any chance you knew about this thread and have read my posts? Because you kept playing Just Give Me a Reason and the Air Supply song and even asked if the former affects me. If you do know, I shall stop posting. ;D

Btw, went to Resorts World earlier but didn't win anything. Be my lucky charm next time? ;)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close