Author Topic: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2  (Read 47116 times)

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2
« Reply #220 on: July 13, 2014, 12:06:02 pm »
My dysmenorrhea is sooooo bad. Where are you na? I don't wanna sound so needy or clingy, but I am seriously in pain. Not that your presence will take it away, but it's the thought that counts! See you soon!!!
« Last Edit: July 13, 2014, 11:26:21 pm by insanelypurpleprincess »

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2
« Reply #221 on: July 13, 2014, 09:25:41 pm »
Uh oh. They say a storm's coming mid-week. And we're supposed to meet mid-week. Go away storm. Stay safe. I see lightning outside my window.

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2
« Reply #222 on: July 13, 2014, 11:27:42 pm »
Despite the argument we had earlier, I am glad that we're okay now.

slickchick

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2
« Reply #223 on: July 14, 2014, 09:41:52 am »
i am really happy how easily my son warms up to you.. last saturday, bilib ako sa child psychology mo! i was on the brink of losing my temper, and almost pinched and "pingot" my son because of his being pasaway but you still managed to make him follow by a few simple and kind words.. kaya pag uwi namin my son told me, buti pa si tito nagkakaintindihan kami sa games at naiintindihan talaga ako.. sige na, kayo na ang magkampihan! haha! i'm happy you two are getting along well.. kahit na minsan ako ang kontrabida.. hahaha!  ;D

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2
« Reply #224 on: July 14, 2014, 10:28:05 am »
Hey you! Sorry if I was barely speaking this morning. Sobrang masakit pa rin ng tummy ko eh, kaya di ko feel pa mag work. Now that I am at work and finally settled somehow, I just want to say sorry for being moody when it's that time of the month. Can't always pin it on the hormones. I truly want to own up to it. I shall make it up to you. Promise!

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2
« Reply #225 on: July 14, 2014, 10:45:57 am »
Thank you for letting me be the big spoon last night.. Naawkwardan ako ng very light in fact di ako agad nakatulog haha but you embracing my arm while i hug you from behind is nice :) and the occasional hand squeeze while you sleep is just cute :)

Natuwa din ako kase nagustuhan mo yung sample works ni photographer. We're getting them na ha? I like them a lot eh, hehe.

Also, i wasn't late for my 7am class, yey! Thanks for the warm morning kisses to wake me up. Can't wait to experience that everyday!

ysa.belle

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2
« Reply #226 on: July 14, 2014, 11:08:34 am »
malapit na birthday ng anak naten.. ano wish mo para sa kanya?

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2
« Reply #227 on: July 14, 2014, 08:41:29 pm »
^^ Nice!!! SUPER great news!
------
Just wanted to say that I'm craving for pancakes and mojitos right at this very moment. Wish you didn't have to work late. Pero di bale.. trip naman natin sa weekend, so it's all good!

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2
« Reply #228 on: July 14, 2014, 11:15:16 pm »
How I missed seeing those three words from your text. Seeing them made me smile from ear to ear and made me feel better. Di mo rin ako natiis when you learned I went to the hospital again. Anyway, see you real soon. Nice that we're almost back to normal. Sleep well, my love. :)

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2
« Reply #229 on: July 14, 2014, 11:19:02 pm »
And oh, I got you and your kiddos this mini ipad-sized chocolate with poppings and gummy bears. And made loom bands for them too.

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2
« Reply #230 on: July 15, 2014, 10:51:12 am »
^ You're definitely the sweetest talaga! Ikaw na! As in ikaw na!
------

I feel the pressure right now. Like, as in. So, that means, I just need to really do something about it then. Okay, fine. I shall! Even if it kills me. Lesser time with you, but it's what you want anyway!

ysa.belle

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2
« Reply #231 on: July 15, 2014, 11:35:49 am »
natawa naman ako, talagang hind mo pala siya papansinin. well. hindi ko naman talaga siya gusto. alam mo yung feeling na naiinis na ako sa kanya pero wala ako magawa kase office mate ko siya. hay naku. at least pag di ko masyado kausap ayaw mo rin kausap pala. hehe

slickchick

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2
« Reply #232 on: July 15, 2014, 01:40:37 pm »
i am super sorry for the argument we had this morning. i admit i am still plagued by some trust issues but i promise to do my best to overcome all these. hayy.. i've been badly burned in the past, but i know this should not be a reason for me not to trust you. you have not done anything wrong in the first place. my overthinking got the best of me.. i know i should get over my hormones ASAP and i don't want my hormones to ruin whatever we have now. i am really sorry. hayyy...  :(

det060403

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2
« Reply #233 on: July 15, 2014, 02:51:48 pm »
Huwag ka na pumasok today beb! it's cuddle weather! :D time to snuggle up! yay!

baliwsayo

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2
« Reply #234 on: July 15, 2014, 04:15:36 pm »
Naguguluhan na ko sa yo.. bat mo pa ba ko ginigreet ng good morning at pinag-iingat pa? As in everyday pa. Pag naman nagreply ako, di ka na magrereply. Ewan. Bahala ka nga sa buhay mo. Hindi na kita rereplyan. Ginugulo mo lang utak ko eh.

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2
« Reply #235 on: July 15, 2014, 04:29:15 pm »
I love it when you're not grumpy. I hate it when you are so don't be grumpy again. I'll be a good girl, you be a good boy. :)

And how I missed hearing the text tone I set for you so I'll know it's you right away. T'was nice hearing that sound again. :)

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2
« Reply #236 on: July 15, 2014, 09:32:37 pm »
^yiheeeee bati na sila!

---

Go home na.. I miss you na.

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2
« Reply #237 on: July 15, 2014, 09:58:38 pm »
^
Yeah, thank God and the universe too. If there's one good thing that came out of my getting sick again, that's it. :)

---------------

Don't say sorry that you weren't able to come with me when I had another check up. You have kids to take care of and your mom's kinda sick as well. I hope she gets better real soon so I'll see that smile again that I first fell in love with (on superficial terms). :)

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2
« Reply #238 on: July 15, 2014, 10:29:26 pm »
I was just joking when I told you to do push ups because dadambahin kita when we see each other soon. But since you agreed and you'll get ready for it, I'll muster up the courage and strength to actually do that. But I don't think I can do that in public. Eeeh.

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2
« Reply #239 on: July 15, 2014, 11:41:35 pm »
^ Uyyyyy... ang saya na!
------
It's a good thing you got rained on today. At least na wash off ang bad vibes, dba? THANKS for dinner!

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close