Author Topic: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2  (Read 47008 times)

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2
« Reply #200 on: July 10, 2014, 08:32:47 am »
@simang, yep, yep! That good. And I like 'hard' massage and he knows how. Super pogi points in my books!
@sugardrop, oki doki. Masyado akong excited. Ginusto ko na July agad. Pero, don't ignore the Universe. When it's the Universe at work - just give in. Believe.

------

Last night was oh so awesome! Love it! Love it! Love it! I love you. Oo na. Ako na ang in love. Hahaha! Bakit ikaw? Hindi ba? Now, I'm worried. I kid!

ysa.belle

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2
« Reply #201 on: July 10, 2014, 09:29:34 am »
yesterday was great!   :P

thank you pala sa paghelp sa dfa. atleast hindi na kami pumila ng mahaba ng anak naten. ang bilis sa DFA. 15 minutes lang kami sa new applicant and renewal of lost but valid (to think yung branch ng DFA na yun hindi nagrerenew ng lost but valid).

thank you ha... i love you. btw, binili ko ng damit ang anak naten. mas puputi siya sa color.

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2
« Reply #202 on: July 10, 2014, 09:37:00 am »
^^
Ooh, reminds me of the quote about the universe conspiring if it's meant to be.

------------

I have this strange yet strong feeling that it's going to be okay soon. That's why I'm not as bothered as I was before. Anyway, you take care always and I love you. :)

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2
« Reply #203 on: July 10, 2014, 07:59:37 pm »
^ Ayan, happy days ahead are here. Excited much. Btw, I'l be in Manila last weekend of August. Coffee or dinner or something with simang???
---
I am just so happy that you're still here. So lucky right? We got to the house and just right after we closed the door... the rain poured down. We're such unhealthy people. Snacking on Kitkat Mix ins after a super heavy fattening dinner.

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2
« Reply #204 on: July 10, 2014, 08:59:13 pm »
^
Let's go!!!! :P

----------------

See you next week. :)

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2
« Reply #205 on: July 10, 2014, 09:03:27 pm »
^ Awesome... for August and for your see you next week comment.
------
So? Matagal pa ba kayo matatapos? Kasi.. I am starting to get sleepy. Hahaha. If I am not busy GT-ing.. malamang tulog na ako! Cuddle time na dapat.. boycott video games! Hahaha!!!

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2
« Reply #206 on: July 11, 2014, 06:05:13 am »
^^^yey let's do it!!

Haha di ka na talaga pinansin dahil sa bonding nila ng brother mo. Haha

---

Thank you for all the love!!! I feel it i feel it i feel it everytime sobra sometimes it's overwhelming. But i'm not complaining i'm just so happy and grateful with how well things are.. I'll try to not cry na, hehe. I love you. Ingat ka sa work today lalo na the evil boss is around already, for sure namiss ka nun haha :)

I miss you already sana Sunday na.

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2
« Reply #207 on: July 11, 2014, 06:46:21 am »
^ Rather than bonding, I call it community service. Hahaha!
------
Uhm, where are you na? I don't wanna be panicky or what, but I can't be late. I am never late, so I don't plan to start now. Tick tock!!! *praying!*

ysa.belle

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2
« Reply #208 on: July 11, 2014, 09:01:45 am »
nung pinaguusapan naten yung future... nabanggit mo na hindi ka na nagsisisi kase you are thankful na kahit nangyari yung mga nangyari eh god gave us our little angel. yung kahit na may hardships noon at ganito ang situation ngayon,  thankful ka kase we have our anak.

nakakatuwa naman marinig yung sinabi mo. and alam ko na mahal na mahal mo ang anak naten. one day, magkakasama na rin naman tayo niyan. i am praying for that lagi.

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2
« Reply #209 on: July 11, 2014, 09:58:58 am »
Simang and insanelypurpleprincess, gimme a heads up when. :) I'm excited.

------------------

Your goodnight made me smile for some reason.

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2
« Reply #210 on: July 11, 2014, 11:37:24 am »
^ I arrive on the evening of August 28 (THU) then I leave late afternoon on August 31 (SUN). So anytime within those dates, I should be okay, pending your free times as well. Excited much!!! 1.5 months away. Haha!

And, uuuuyyyyy.. magiging okay na yan. I can feel it it my bones!
------
Thank you for being such a calm soul while I was freaking over the thought of being possibly late. I think over ako kasi we managed pa nga to stop by 7-11 and I still managed to get to work about 5 minutes ahead, so yeah... Sorry. For being such a drama queen like that sometimes! It's the weekend. I love you double or triple... basta my love for you is magnified on weekends. teehee!!!

Tumblrista

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2
« Reply #211 on: July 11, 2014, 05:13:30 pm »
I hope I won't throw any tantrums later. If ever, just please bear with me.  :P

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2
« Reply #212 on: July 11, 2014, 10:53:20 pm »
For the first time in the last few weeks, we won't be having lunch together tomorrow. No SaturDate lunch for us because I will be with the girls. Don't you worry, let's make up for it come dinner time, okay? Have an awesome weekend love!!!

ysa.belle

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2
« Reply #213 on: July 12, 2014, 09:05:11 am »
tama lang na nagpasundo ako kay papa kahapon... agad ako nakauwi. tapos nasa labas pa anak naten. nagulat ako nung dumaan ka, kita mo naman siguro di ako nakagalaw sa lugar ko. then i knew na tatawag ka sa... and tama ako. may miscall ako.

o natuwa ka ba nung dumaan ka ulit at naglalakad ang anak naten sa labas? at super duper smile? alam niya na daddy niya ang nakasakay sa sasakyan eh. atleast kahit pano nakita mo siya ng personal kahit saglit lang...

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2
« Reply #214 on: July 12, 2014, 09:28:31 am »
I just want to let you know how proud I am with your progress. All I am saying is, because I see that you always do what you can to be a better man for me, for us, I am also inclined to do the same... and I think it's great!

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2
« Reply #215 on: July 12, 2014, 03:30:51 pm »
I miss you dearly. Dambahin kaya kita next week?

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2
« Reply #216 on: July 12, 2014, 06:14:53 pm »
I'm going to miss you tonight.. Uwi muna ko samin, okay? Namimiss na ko ni Tatay eh. Wag mo ko masyado mamiss kase babalik din naman ako bukas ng gabi :)

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2
« Reply #217 on: July 12, 2014, 10:54:19 pm »
So I should expect an interrogation from you next week. I'm actually looking forward to answering every single question you have for me. Expect me to have questions too when you're done with me, though.At least the savings plan thing will continue so that's good.

ysa.belle

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2
« Reply #218 on: July 12, 2014, 11:07:39 pm »
nagwoworry ako sayo baka magkasakit ka, sana wag ka na magkasakit. wala ako sa tabi mo para alagaan ka. i miss taking care of you.
i love you.

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2
« Reply #219 on: July 12, 2014, 11:48:11 pm »
You're as excited as I am with tomorrow's meeting no? I can feel it! Anyway good night Love! Di na ko pupunta ng beach tomorrow kase i'm sure late ako magigising. Hahaha. See you for dinner <3

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close