We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
^sis, you two are cute. ---My goodness the stresses i had today.. Thanks for all the comfort, better sana if makita kita today but yeah, i know naman malabo. Anyway, i miss you so much!!! Sineryoso ko yung sinabi mo na ayaw mo ng pasalubong ha, na basta umuwi lang ako ng safe.. Hindi talaga kita binilhan ng pasalubong!!! Hahaha.
I felt bad. Got the back massage and tinulugan ko siya. When I managed to wake up, he was due to leave na. Waaaaaah! Stressed!---I am so glad to hear that the person you hired needs more time to take on the role. Meaning... extended ka here!!! *happy dance!!!*