Author Topic: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2  (Read 46962 times)

slickchick

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2
« Reply #160 on: July 03, 2014, 09:15:27 am »
babe, i'm super sorry i wasn't able to answer your call this morning and for the late text replies. nakatulog ako ulit after my son left for school and i'm not really feeling well due to fever and sore throat. babe, natawa na na-touch ako with your text message "wala naman akong ginawang masama syo para hindi ka na magreply at hindi mo na sagutin calls ko.. "... aaawww.. it's not you babe, it's my sleepy head and my blasted sore throat... super sorry if i got you worried this morning.. i really appreciate the concern... *hugs*...  :-*
« Last Edit: July 03, 2014, 09:19:33 am by slickchick »

ysa.belle

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2
« Reply #161 on: July 03, 2014, 09:28:10 am »
swerte parin tayo togather pagdating sa business. i miss taking care of you. i miss doing things for you. i miss being very malambing. controlled kase baka masaktan pa ako ulit. pero alam ko na alam mo how much i love you...

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2
« Reply #162 on: July 03, 2014, 08:54:09 pm »
Chismis over fried chicken really rocks!!! Anyway, I am so sorry. I zoned out again kanina. What is happening to me? How can I ever be distracted? It's so not me to zone out!!! Sorry much. I will work on being better. Di ko alam why I am suddenly going thru this phase!!!! Ugh!

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2
« Reply #163 on: July 03, 2014, 10:49:08 pm »
^
And stronger and more matured, yeah? Thanks, super. :)

--------------

One step at a time, my dear, let's take it one step at a time. I know we'll be fine.

Nalurkey ako. First, the song on the radio the other evening. Next, hearing your name twice from strangers then a character in a book I am currently reading has the same name as yours. Diba???

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2
« Reply #164 on: July 04, 2014, 12:04:02 am »
^yey, good mood na both sila ulit :)

--

Alam mo namang hindi ako matanong about your past, pero sa ganda ng takbo ng relationship natin, sometimes napapaisip ako were you that charming and sweet and loving and cute with your past relationships? Alam ko marami sila, pero di ko lang maisip the possible reasons why you broke up (except for the last one since nakwento mo na yun in detail). Wala lang, I just feel like you are the dreamiest boyfriend anyone could have. I'm not just saying this to feed my ego cause you're mine, but being objective about it, you really are the best person in the world. Anyway, whatever their reasons are, I'm just thankful you ended up with me. I am the luckiest. :) Or maybe you are cause I'm as dreamy as you. :) We're both very lucky with each other, I know. :)

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2
« Reply #165 on: July 04, 2014, 07:44:17 am »
^^ Looks like it's going to be a happy weekend!!! Such fantastic news!!!
^ Looks like you finally found your match. It's never just about being fabulous on your own, rather it's about the dynamics of finding each other, being with each other and staying with each other. Just be thankful that you're the right fit for each other.

******

I am inis at your logic! Bahala ka nga! If ayaw mo, eh di never mind. I will only ask once and I won't force the issue.

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2
« Reply #166 on: July 05, 2014, 11:13:20 am »
^^ and ^

I'm not quite certain if we're good na talaga.

------------------

Clear your head muna. I just can't believe up to now that you thought I'd do something that will make you look like an idiot. Gah!

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2
« Reply #167 on: July 05, 2014, 01:11:44 pm »
^i hope you both will still choose to make everything well. :) smile na :)

---

I wish you were here!!! I can't stop thinking about you kase my kuya tour guide is asking about you kanina pa. I miss youuuuu tuloy.

Thanks kagabi for staying kahit na i have to leave super early. Naputol tuloy tuloy mo, so thank you for giving up a little of your sleep just to make sure i leave safe. I love you! And yes i'll come home in one piece, as promised. See you sooooon!

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2
« Reply #168 on: July 05, 2014, 01:29:47 pm »
^
Thanks. I know we'll get past this. He's talking to my mom nga eh. We just need time and a little space.

---------

I miss you.

ysa.belle

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2
« Reply #169 on: July 05, 2014, 01:31:30 pm »
kakamiss rin yung nagdedate with you. ang bola bola ni MS noh? sinungaling lang? pero ang galing mo rin sumakay sa mga sinasabi niya.

bagay mo yung suot mo ha.

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2
« Reply #170 on: July 05, 2014, 03:19:46 pm »
Thanks for that fattening (sigh!) lunch date. Losing weight is such a challenge when I am with you. So, it's a choice between losing weight alone or gaining it together... Okay, fine... I will choose the latter. Anyhow, I shall see you again later and we'll have dinner here at home. I'm cooking! Good luck to you. Haha! And yes, movie night later as well. P.S. I love the chocolate monster choice you made for me!

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2
« Reply #171 on: July 05, 2014, 10:50:17 pm »
I promised myself i'm no longer traveling solo after this kase gusto ko kasama kita sa mga future travel adventures ko. Sayang you're not here, could've been a lot more fun if you were.. And i won't miss you this bad. So make sure you take a break off work on my birthday month, para matuloy ang el nido plans natin, okay? I love you and i miss you so much! Seriously, i wish andito ka talaga! Good night love and i'll see you on facetime tomorrow!

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2
« Reply #172 on: July 05, 2014, 11:26:58 pm »
Remember I used to call you by the last name of a certain actor who has been inactive for years because you look a lot like him on certain angles? The funny thing is I saw him on tv in one of the local shows acting. Grrr. First, the song which I have never heard in the radio for so many years and learned about that song from you recently, then encountering and hearing your name a lot of times. Grrrr. I know I need space but I am constantly reminded of you by all these coincidences. I don't believe in coincidences that much. Grrrr lang talaga.

And oh, I saw this couple eating buffalo eings earlier and the guy was munching on the cartilage just like you do. And ate what's left on the girl's plate which she couldn't finish.

Why??????

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2
« Reply #173 on: July 06, 2014, 10:30:56 am »
And when I played music on my phone, the first song that played was All My Life by KC and Jojo and I was reminded of you again as we sung it on our first date. This is too much na ha. Inaasar yata ako ni Big Guy up there for constantly reminding me of you. Di ko alam if matutuwa ba ako o maaasar.

Miss c

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2
« Reply #174 on: July 06, 2014, 11:10:45 am »
Do I need space? Or do I need to end it all? I want to be free while I'm still young, but I'm afraid it'll backfire on me. I realized now, it's like I can't commit to you anymore. Or to anyone. It's like I'm not ready for all your plans, but I'm afraid to leave my comfort zone. I'm afraid that what if nobody else can give me what you've given me. I benefit so much from you like a leech. I'm always thinking, what if I were single or with someone else? Would I be happier?

simplecathy143

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2
« Reply #175 on: July 06, 2014, 12:37:55 pm »
Just browsing our old convo and your messages and it really made my day. Can't imagine na nasabi mo pala yung mga mushy word na yun dati. Hahaha. I miss you a lot :-*

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2
« Reply #176 on: July 06, 2014, 02:11:19 pm »
Why are you in such a rotten mood today? What did I ever do to you? Hay naku! Some days, you're just so weird, I can't stand it!!!

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2
« Reply #177 on: July 06, 2014, 02:57:39 pm »
^
Men. And they say women are complicated beings. They're just as complicated as they say we are.

---------------------------------------

That's a start. 1-2 sms for the day. Someone advised me na amuhin daw kita. Adjust na naman ako? Ako na lang lagi adjust? Hay naku. Sakit sa bangs.

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2
« Reply #178 on: July 06, 2014, 03:32:41 pm »
^ I know, right? Kalurky!
------
I am sorry in advance, but I am definitely missing dinner with your family later!!!

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2
« Reply #179 on: July 06, 2014, 03:53:04 pm »
Because I badly need internet access and my connection at home has gone bonkers, I am now here at the third "usual" place where we hang out to get some work done because of their free wifi. And because there are no seats available at the smoking area, I am here at the spot that we usually occupy. And the waiter thought you'd be coming as well as he gave two glasses when I ordered beer - one for you and one for me. Suffice it to say, I am now officially missing you even though I'm still asar and disappointed with you.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close