Author Topic: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2  (Read 46905 times)

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2
« Reply #140 on: June 30, 2014, 11:58:29 pm »
^^ simang, I know. Kulang na lang mag privilege speech ako with two words "challenge accepted". LOL! Kaya natin to. May isang thread na pareho tayong andun and we will see on Friday kung ano na. Kung may progress ba in life. :D And oh, this Engr. D is too cute for words!

yes let's dooooo it!

--

Sana your priest barkada will agree with our request.. sorry for bombarding you with wedding details tonight. ang dami ko kase naaccomplish today with the wedding preps i just want to share, haha! I guess we just have to reschedule the meeting with the photographers.. Hopefully free sila next weekend since they already pencil booked us, so we can finalize and formalize the reservation already. I love youuu still kahit nakatulog ka na on facetime. I totally understand though, you had a loooong day. I love you and I'll talk to you tomorrow. :)

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2
« Reply #141 on: July 01, 2014, 08:13:06 am »
Good morning love! Oh, with the weather so cold and all, wish I could just drag you to bed with me instead of having you drive me to school. Wish we could just cuddle all day!!! I shall see you after work later! Have an awesome day!!!

Tumblrista

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2
« Reply #142 on: July 01, 2014, 09:32:47 am »
Happy 22nd Monthsary mahal ko!  :-* :-* :-*

I'm more decided to push through with our Boracay escapade on our anniversary so you can't stop me now. Heheh. See you later.

ysa.belle

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2
« Reply #143 on: July 01, 2014, 10:13:28 am »
i dont feel so good today. i just went to work para makita ka.
btw, i cant find a phone na may keypad ha. ayaw mo naman ng blackberry.

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2
« Reply #144 on: July 01, 2014, 08:49:45 pm »
I can't believe we almost fought because of my inability to leave work matters behind. Ano ba? Pasensya naman. Di naman everyday. But on a different note, thank you for reminding me about what makes you tick and all. Thanks for dinner, too!

kettlekorn28

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2
« Reply #145 on: July 01, 2014, 09:33:20 pm »
Sabi ko naman sayo daddy, everything will be alright eh. Love na love tayo ni God lalo na ang anak natin. Umpisa pa lang yan ng pagbangon mo. And I assure you, you'll get a new job before this month ends.g

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2
« Reply #146 on: July 01, 2014, 09:51:03 pm »
On my way home from work, I heard the song that you mentioned before na bagay sa atin. And believe me, I don't remember ever hearing that song before all these years that I've been commuting (and I'm talking a little over a decade). I don't rely on signs that much but I am taking that as one.

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2
« Reply #147 on: July 02, 2014, 08:18:37 am »
Aren't you mighty proud of me this morning? I was 100% attentive to everything that you said. I am starting to really get it. I am just oh so surprised na ang dami mo nang kwento in life. Di ka naman ganyan dati, pero by no means am I complaining ha?

ysa.belle

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2
« Reply #148 on: July 02, 2014, 10:53:07 am »
unfair naman if hindi ko makuha yung share ko. akin naman yun di ba? kausapin mo si R, ako na ang nagbigay ng item tapos ganyan. sana nung una palang sinabi na niya kase matino naman ako kausap eh. hind yung pag bibigay niya biglang tatawad siya. clear naman sa usapan yun kahapon tapos bigla ganyan.

wangwang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2
« Reply #149 on: July 02, 2014, 01:06:06 pm »
sana mas okey kana ngayon?

ysa.belle

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2
« Reply #150 on: July 02, 2014, 01:39:12 pm »
nabusog ka? andami naten kinain. 700.00 lang lahat yun? ang dami. inaantok na nga ako nito.

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2
« Reply #151 on: July 02, 2014, 03:42:34 pm »
A few more hours and we'll be together again. Excited much! *sigh!* How I look forward to ending my days at work because I know that I will see you after. I wonder what we'll be up to again tonight?  ;D

baliwsayo

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2
« Reply #152 on: July 02, 2014, 05:25:16 pm »
Hay sweetie, I'm having a major major topak. I missed you so much though. Hay bakit ba ganito nararamdaman ko? Ayaw kita batiin na gusto. Hayyy. Batiin mo na ko ulit please. Kasi naman bat pa ko nagpakipot kahapon eh. Kasi naman ewan ko ba di ko rin maexplain. Ayan.. tampo ka na din ba sa kin? Ano na gagawin ko? (parang high school lang ang peg.. confused.. waaah!)

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2
« Reply #153 on: July 02, 2014, 08:09:39 pm »
Haha you are the cutest ever!!! Namiss mo ko no? Haha. :)

Anyway thank you for giving a virtual tour of the project you're stressing on for months now.. I am so proud of you. Konti na lang, it'll be turned over na. Makakabawi ka na ng tulog, and pag nag open na yung mall, I'm sure you'll be proud that you're one of the engineers who worked hard for it. Ikaw na ang close kay Hans Sy, haha.

Love you more everyday, handsome. Sana magkita tayo sa friday before I leave for Bohol on the weekend cause I miss you already!

lovely_chic

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2
« Reply #154 on: July 02, 2014, 09:47:06 pm »
Hindi kita papatulan ngayon.. Too much stress na.

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2
« Reply #155 on: July 02, 2014, 10:13:05 pm »
I hope what I'm thinking is wrong. So wrong.

iska-hazel

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2
« Reply #156 on: July 02, 2014, 10:49:02 pm »
tama yan hon play basketball to keep you healthy and busy, i miss you big time, (hirap ng LDR talaga) :(

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2
« Reply #157 on: July 02, 2014, 11:48:18 pm »
I hope what I'm thinking is wrong. So wrong.

you two be well very soon, okay?

----

what a fun q&a sesh!!! hahaha. it's still so fun to know those little details about you, and i love how candid you are with them. we still have a lifetime to know each other and i can't wait to start our lives together! i love you big time! i'm going to save the other (read: kinky) questions next time. haha! good night my dear! i miss you so much and did i say you're the cutest? hahahaha pakiss nga!

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2
« Reply #158 on: July 03, 2014, 12:17:42 am »
^
A million thanks, S.

------------

I know we'll get through this. We've had something worse than this before and overcame it. No, I'm not losing hope that easily.

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2
« Reply #159 on: July 03, 2014, 08:00:59 am »
^ Your love is greater than any challenges, so kaya yan! What's a relationship without squabbles and issues? DEAD. So be thankful for these hurdles, they're meant to make you stronger and better together.

@simang, this weekend na pala! How awesome. Let me know if tuloy ka here. Let me buy you a meal and dessert perhaps? I know, #goodbyediet #cheatday! Keep me posted!

******

You're such a teaser. It's a good think di ako pikon kasi kung nagkataon, ewan na lang! Anyhow, it's you being such a tease that adds to the joy of being with you, so yeah... I'm glad you're like that. I am working late again today, so looks like we'll be seeing each other quite late pa in the day, but what matters is that I get to see you after. And yeah, I have juicy chismis for you later. Something happened pala during our Euro Trip and I only found out about it just now. I am now wondering why we never knew while we were there. Masyado yata tayong engrossed with being each other kaya ganun?

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close