Author Topic: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2  (Read 46960 times)

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2
« Reply #120 on: June 28, 2014, 12:26:30 am »
I don't understand. :( May sakit na nga ako and you think I still have time for bs? Let's just talk when we've both cooled down because I'm really upset right now.

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2
« Reply #121 on: June 28, 2014, 11:36:54 am »
^ Yikes! Feel better soon, sugardrop!

******

And you're awesome talaga. You know how to really make it up to me. Gotta love the yema treat and now we are headed to our lunch date! Yey!!!

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2
« Reply #122 on: June 28, 2014, 11:47:49 am »
^^get well, sis sugardrop!

--

I'm going to take the 'deal' consciously. Medyo kinabahan ako kase 3 months is not a joke. I love you more, though. And thank you for motivating me to do better always. Iba talaga ang aura mo, nakakahawa. :)

ysa.belle

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2
« Reply #123 on: June 28, 2014, 01:59:52 pm »
sana matuloy yung transaction naten next week.

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2
« Reply #124 on: June 28, 2014, 02:51:13 pm »
Ano ka ba? Why so moody? I sure do hope you got everything you wanted to eat for lunch. See you later for dinner! :)

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2
« Reply #125 on: June 28, 2014, 11:01:35 pm »
I'm not ready for tomorrow's exam, but I promise to do my best kase I know you want me to do my best. Thank you for all the inspiration  :-*

I have to finish some work tomorrow evening but I'd really appreciate it if you come and sleep over. I miss you sooo big and I need you to hug me tomorrow after my exam!! So hug me please?

So sad di natuloy your massage appointment tonight. Come over na bukas, malay mo I can give you my version.. Hahaha. Love you to pieces my handsome bear!

slickchick

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2
« Reply #126 on: June 28, 2014, 11:20:03 pm »
babe, i super appreciate your effort in spending quality bonding time with my son earlier. thank you sooo much! i was watching while you and my son walked hand-in-hand and the smile on your and my son's face made me say a silent wish and prayer na "dear Lord, sana sya na po talaga... wala na pong bawian please.."... my son is usually the reserved and silent type to people he barely knows, so when we got home i asked him what he thinks of you. he said "mommy, ok si Tito! gusto ko sya for us.. " to think he only met you today.  :) :)

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2
« Reply #127 on: June 28, 2014, 11:53:51 pm »
Thanks, S & I. :)

----------

You're going to talk to my mom? Magsusumbong ka sa kanya? Ang cute mo. Hay! Bahala kayong mag-usap.

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2
« Reply #128 on: June 28, 2014, 11:58:45 pm »
^^^ Break a leg for your exam, simang! Push mo yan. Kayang kaya. Do well, para may reward ka from Engr. D. Seriously though, we're now at an age (haha!) wherein the best is the bare minimum, so go, go, go!
^^ slickchick, through your posts, I am able to get a glimpse of how your love life is progressing and I am mighty happy reading about your son warming up to your man. We will help you pray na sana mahanap mo na si "The One!"
^ sugradrop, of course, basta ikaw doll. And that is soooo cute, Georgie making sumbong to the higher ups, a.k.a. mother bear.

******

Well, forgive my cry baby nature. I can't help it! I just really have this thing for cheesy, sappy Tagalog movies. I know you were laughing deep inside, pero lemme warn you... this is who I am and IF we're going to be together forever... better get used to it! Hahaha!

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2
« Reply #129 on: June 29, 2014, 09:04:48 pm »
I terribly miss you and the feeling of having your strong arms wrapped around me.

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2
« Reply #130 on: June 29, 2014, 09:14:47 pm »
And I miss singing This I Promise You with you. When I passed the mike to you and said na di ko abot, nasabihan mo pa akong hindi kasi ako humihinga. Ikaw na ang magaling kumanta. Sabagay totoo naman eh. Isn't there anything that you cannot do aside from getting preggo and giving birth?

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2
« Reply #131 on: June 29, 2014, 09:16:58 pm »
I can't believe that the weekend is already over, but I am glad that we're still happily watching Planes while enjoying insanely hot wings. How I love my time with you!

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2
« Reply #132 on: June 29, 2014, 09:17:07 pm »
And last na (di ko kasi ma-edit sa mobile app)...

Bati na tayo kasi. :( Wag na masungit, ako dapat ang nagp-pms eh and not you.

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2
« Reply #133 on: June 30, 2014, 05:56:17 am »
Good morning my handsome bear! Thank you for staying last night, i miss our lazy bonding like that -- nuod lang tv, talk about random stuff, and makeout. I love how you're not afraid to flirt with me even in front of my Ate and cousin. Hehe. You're so cute. And i know you're not conscious about it, and that's a beautiful thing because it's effortless and organic. :)

I love you sooooo big!!! You're the best kind of relief I want after a stressful day.

Don't get too stressed about your weight loss and eyebags, okay? Gwapo ka pa din kahit na pumayat ka na naman. Bawi na lang when that stressful project is over, hmm, in 4 months hopefully.

Thank you again my Love! Kissssss 😘

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2
« Reply #134 on: June 30, 2014, 07:53:39 am »
^^ Oo nga, dapat kiss and make-up (***) na kayo ni Georgie!
^ Awwww... sweetness overload as always. Buti pa si Engr. D, pumapayat.

******

I can't believe you were laughing your head off so early in the morning because you think I can't last long enough to reach my goal. Watch out! Trust me, the more you try to make fun of me, the more determined I will be... but truth be told, I will appreciate it so much better if you're cheering me on instead. Well, just the same, thanks for a fantastic weekend. Now on to another week. Aja!

simang

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2
« Reply #135 on: June 30, 2014, 12:51:30 pm »
^his making fun of you is his way to motivate you! so yeahhh gooo!

and yes, he's been losing so much weight, so much so na nakakahiya mang aminin pero mas mabigat na ko sa kanya ngayon. haha. very stressful kase work nya eh. tapos kulang pa lagi sa tulog.

--

Thank you for the cake pala. Haha natawa ko sa sinabi mo kahapon when you arrived na aakyat ka ng ligaw, with the cake and the chocolates. Sana nag enjoy ka din sa carinderia dinner natin kagabi with my Ate. :)

And I have to tell you that I'm in such in a good mood today and I'm giving you credits for it! You bring so much happiness it's crazy! So much happy hormones in my system right now because of you.

slickchick

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2
« Reply #136 on: June 30, 2014, 01:16:40 pm »

^^ slickchick, through your posts, I am able to get a glimpse of how your love life is progressing and I am mighty happy reading about your son warming up to your man. We will help you pray na sana mahanap mo na si "The One!"


thank you sooo much for the well-wishes and prayers, sis insanelypurpleprincess! I also hope everything works out well with me and my guy, especially now that my son likes him na.  :)

-----------------

babe, we went out last friday night for our monthsarry. and last saturday we went out with my son for the quality bonding time. I last saw you two days ago. And yet I'm missing you na.. you definitely have a way of bringing out my mushy/cheesy side... Kainezzz ah.. Hehe!  ;)



insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2
« Reply #137 on: June 30, 2014, 01:27:03 pm »
^^ simang, I know. Kulang na lang mag privilege speech ako with two words "challenge accepted". LOL! Kaya natin to. May isang thread na pareho tayong andun and we will see on Friday kung ano na. Kung may progress ba in life. :D And oh, this Engr. D is too cute for words!
^ slickchick, will surely include you in my daily prayers!

******

And so, I have this forever irritating parent making a fuss all over again. As a result, I have a fuming affected Team Member. I wish you were here to tell me to calm down, so that I can think things through faster and be done with it ASAP. I can't wait for the day to end so I can tell you how crappy my day was and how glad I am to be with you to end the day on a good note - not unless we also fight.

ysa.belle

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2
« Reply #138 on: June 30, 2014, 04:23:36 pm »
business as usual parin tayo, sana may transaction ulit noh? para makaipon tayo.

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Messages for your Significant Other Thread 2
« Reply #139 on: June 30, 2014, 09:05:04 pm »
You seriously made me eat something that has pig's brain as a component. Ikaw na, as in ikaw na ang winner of all time. In fairness, it wasn't so bad! Thank you for being so supportive?!? in terms of making me go out of my comfort zone. Means a lot to me.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close