Sharing with you my 1st Fractional C02 experience in Belo Greenbelt.
I have deep acne scars on the cheeks since HS so that's 10 years ago. My derma recommended the Time Capsule which is a combination of frac C02 or Picosure and other treatments which is the fastest way to improve acne scars. She recommended that I should have at least 4 sessions. Picosure is more expensive that FC02 but derma is insisting on FC02 because it works best on acne scars.
Last Saturday, I was due for my FC02 but opted the Picosure since I have an event to attend to this Thursday and I cannot afford to let my clients see my post op face. Picosure has no down time but it requires more sessions and its more expensive. I told my derma that I will have picosure for this session then I will do FC02 next month.
Picosure can be done monthly but for my acne scars, it will require 6 sessions daw. Unlike FC02, I will only need 4 sessions with 3 to 4 months interval.
Anyway, As mentioned. I had the time capsule which is a combi of other treatments.
1st- glycopeel cleaning
2nd- numbing cream for 1 hr
3rd- air dissector (they inject air to your skin through this needles with machine)
4th- picosure treatment
5th- growth factor serum (they use this parang derma pen or derma roller to infuse the serum into the skin. For me, this is more painful than the actual picosure treatment!!)
6th- LED light for 25 mins to set it all.
Prior to the Time Capsule, I also purchased the Zen Obagi set worth around 20k. After the treatment, I was prescribed laser cream, tyrosinase and kojic cream which I all bought in their pharmacy.
A day after treatment, I can already see visible results. I already wore make up the following day. No scabbing unlike FC02. Redness has lessened and acne scars are not so pitted anymore. Around 20% improvement. Cant wait for my next session. I already scheduled my FC02 next month.
Service wise, I commend Belo because service is top notch. I was assisted throughout the entire process and there was a ff up sms from my derma post op.
Be prepared lang because ubos yaman talaga. Consider it as an investment

its worth every penny!