watch now

Author Topic: Laser Resurfacing Part 3  (Read 27724 times)

nicoletta

  • Guest
Laser Resurfacing Part 3
« on: June 02, 2014, 01:39:12 am »
Hi,

Did my research and found no active thread for laser resurfacing  :D  So far, the one in makati medical laser centre was discussed already.  Has anyone had great results with stretch marks using either Pixel or Fraxel?  I know these are the only trusted brands for this, and commonly used for ice pick scars, pero how much ba ang acceptable treatment price for this?  :D

taleebin

  • Guest
Re: Laser Resurfacing Part 3
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2014, 05:56:43 pm »
^ hi i tried pixel to treat my scar. It makes your scar less noticeable and it should be done continuously. i have asked my doctor about fraxel but she said pixel is okay na. (AFAIK, fraxel has 3 types? refine repair and restore) Nowadays, im not sure how much these procedures would range but when im having my sessions 3.5-7k for pixel and 10-18k for fraxel (i forgot what's the equivalent for pixel, but i think its repair) Im having it done on my whole face.

nicoletta

  • Guest
Re: Laser Resurfacing Part 3
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2014, 04:09:45 pm »
Yeah, i have heard of fraxel repair, and I'm now discussing options for stretch marks using ITED pixel co2, iba pa raw kasi yung pixel na attached sa harmony.  Are you familiar with that?

taleebin

  • Guest
Re: Laser Resurfacing Part 3
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2014, 05:14:14 pm »
^ No i havent heard of it. I'll ask my doctor once i visit her. :)

Nc0809

  • Guest
Re: Laser Resurfacing Part 3
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2014, 06:23:17 am »
I think pixel and fraxel is the same different brands lang din but still same procedure (fractional co2)
Im gonna try fractional co2 this time. Had so many sessions of dermaroller pero wala pa din talaga.

Kamusta experience niyo sa fractional co2 babalik ba yung dating kinis?  :D

nicoletta

  • Guest
Re: Laser Resurfacing Part 3
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2014, 05:29:33 pm »
Nc0809

I asked my derma, she said that there is an erbium pixel, which is the cheaper version and there are of course korean fractional co2  ::)  She says with the right setting and sessions, may chance daw talaga to treat acne scars.  It's just more tricky daw with stretch marks, more so if it's more than a year na.  This will be my problem later when i give birth.  Though, I do have very minor open pores on my nose that I'm thinking na ipagawa din given the right price.


baby.girl

  • Guest
Re: Laser Resurfacing Part 3
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2014, 05:35:52 pm »
Around how many sessions would be needed kaya just to lessen the pores in the nose?  Saan din kaya reasonable the price?

vanity fair

  • Guest
Re: Laser Resurfacing Part 3
« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2014, 12:23:02 pm »
It's really hard to treat the "pore size".  I've done 4 Fraxel treatments & 3 Pixel treatments.  I plan to do Pixel regularly since 3k pesos lang naman.  It's good for stimulating collagen & for improving pimple marks.  Pero sa pore size, minimal lang & matagal bago mag improve.  But if you do peeling & Pixel regularly, you would see great results. 

elle_888

  • Guest
Re: Laser Resurfacing Part 3
« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2014, 02:49:04 pm »
Hi sis!  Can you please give me an idea on how much skin resurfacing costs?  What is the Pixel?  Is this recommended for pore minimizing and deep facial scars?  I want to improve my skin on my face :)

happyscent

  • Guest
Re: Laser Resurfacing Part 3
« Reply #9 on: September 22, 2014, 08:11:16 pm »
http://www.femalenetwork.com/girltalk/index.php/topic,229479.0.html

link to previous thread;

I am also thinking of getting fractional co2 laser with my derma --- 8,000 for whole face; but I read through the last thread end punkprincess was promoting intracel; I'll drop by acne cure to inquire :)

chinitang_makulet

  • Guest
Re: Laser Resurfacing Part 3
« Reply #10 on: September 26, 2014, 04:08:48 pm »
Sis Vanity Fair San clinic ka nagpapagawa ng Pixel?

vanity fair

  • Guest
Re: Laser Resurfacing Part 3
« Reply #11 on: September 26, 2014, 10:57:43 pm »
^^ I had my Pixel done in Makati Med.

ajtee

  • Guest
Re: Laser Resurfacing Part 3
« Reply #12 on: October 12, 2014, 11:53:03 am »
I just had my 1st session of Intracel in AcneCure yesterday. I decided to try it because of sis punkrockprincess' review. Prior to it, I've been doing FCO2 with my derma in St Lukes QC, but since I'm from South super layo nun and I prefer somewhere near. Also, FCO2 gives me a downtime of one week so nahihirapan akong regularly gawin because I can't take leaves for a week lagi. For intracel, there is barely any downtime. I'll let you know the results of my 1st intracel session after a month  ;)

momentum

  • Guest
Re: Laser Resurfacing Part 3
« Reply #13 on: October 12, 2014, 11:58:55 am »
^wow thanks sa review sis I've been waiting for another review sa intracel ng AcneCure aside from kay sis punkrock

How much na ngayon ang per session sa cheeks? Kamusta naman face mo after the first session? :) sa alabang ba branch mo?

Thanks !

happyscent

  • Guest
Re: Laser Resurfacing Part 3
« Reply #14 on: October 12, 2014, 12:32:45 pm »
nag inquire din ako sa acnecure; sa westgatealabang branch lang available

4,000 for the cheeks; 12,000 for the whole face based sa phone conversation ko sa receptionist nang acne cure; please do update us, thinking of having this instead of fractional co2 laser

gie_miranda

  • Guest
Re: Laser Resurfacing Part 3
« Reply #15 on: October 20, 2014, 05:43:52 pm »
what happened to your intracel procedure? how was it?

nicoletta

  • Guest
Re: Laser Resurfacing Part 3
« Reply #16 on: October 20, 2014, 06:19:47 pm »
Hindi ba mas hindi major ang results kung walang scabs tulad ng pixel or fraxel? 

ajtee

  • Guest
Re: Laser Resurfacing Part 3
« Reply #17 on: October 31, 2014, 09:17:13 pm »
For my 1st session, I think it's okay naman but I feel it's too early to tell. I want to finish the first three sessions muna before I make any further comments about the procedure. With Intracel kasi it doesn't 'destroy' the skin surface so walang scabs, direcho sya sa dermis. If I won't be satisfied with the results after three sessions, I'll switch back to FCO2 or Pixel, but if it will deliver promising results, I'll purchase a package again.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2014, 09:29:26 pm by ajtee »

Juricks

  • Guest
Re: Laser Resurfacing Part 3
« Reply #18 on: November 02, 2014, 08:32:19 am »
^thank you sa review sis. Will wait for your updates.

Btw, mayroon na nakatry both fraxel (repair) AND pixel? Which is more effective?

nicoletta

  • Guest
Re: Laser Resurfacing Part 3
« Reply #19 on: November 08, 2014, 03:58:26 pm »
ajtee

Derma says intracel is non ablative so it is less effective when it comes to deep acne scars.  Diba the idea with fractional co2 is that the laser will make small scabs without affecting the entire area so the ones na hindi natarget will regenerate collagen and renew the skin?

juricks

I'm not very familiar with fraxel, kasi may repair, dual and renew ba un?  Then with pixel may erbium and my fractional co2, yung fractional c02 na pixel yung effective so we should look for that.  Usually may before and after photos naman ang clinic, request ka niyan ng actual patients so you can see kung effective or not.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close