Author Topic: Guys, which do you prefer? Small or big boobs?  (Read 2654 times)

misslovelyjoy

  • Guest
Guys, which do you prefer? Small or big boobs?
« on: May 29, 2014, 06:25:35 pm »
I know you have different preference regarding this, I just want to know ano ang gusto ng majority. For us girls kasi specially for someone who isn't a busty woman, naiinsecure sa girls with big boobs. And we always think na guys prefer big boobs. Are we right?
« Last Edit: May 30, 2014, 06:52:51 am by misslovelyjoy »

sacred cow

  • Guest
Re: Guys, which do you prefer? Small or big boobs?
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2014, 12:28:40 am »
ok lang sakin maliit basta wag lang super flat, I like petite girls din kasi around 4'11-5 flat kaya pangit naman sa kanila big boobs pero mas importante pa rin na maganda face

misslovelyjoy

  • Guest
Re: Guys, which do you prefer? Small or big boobs?
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2014, 06:58:56 am »
Is 32A flat? Haha.

Girltalker2

  • Guest
Re: Guys, which do you prefer? Small or big boobs?
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2014, 07:33:15 am »

^ it's all in the proportion.

Kung 30-32 din ang waist mo, it is flat.  But if your waist is 24, it is not flat.


misslovelyjoy

  • Guest
Re: Guys, which do you prefer? Small or big boobs?
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2014, 07:38:30 am »
^I immediately went to the mirror and checked my body kung proportion. Haha. Well, I guess for girls who have small frames eh okay lang na small boobs. They will still look sexy.

euandeniel

  • Guest
Re: Guys, which do you prefer? Small or big boobs?
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2014, 10:50:04 am »
^I immediately went to the mirror and checked my body kung proportion. Haha. Well, I guess for girls who have small frames eh okay lang na small boobs. They will still look sexy.

tama po yun.. as long as hindi yun panget tignan diba.. kasi hindi naman bagay if you have 36B pero small frame ka naman or payat po..

for me it doesn't matter if anong size as long as I like the girl everything will follow.

but to answer your question TS for me 34A or 34B is fine.. :)

argento

  • Guest
Re: Guys, which do you prefer? Small or big boobs?
« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2014, 01:36:08 pm »
Is 32A flat? Haha.

Yes. Flat as a flat tire.

34up ang mga nakaka L :)

misslovelyjoy

  • Guest
Re: Guys, which do you prefer? Small or big boobs?
« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2014, 08:11:00 pm »
^Ouch! So mine's a flat tire. Lol.

^^I'm happy na with my frame and boobs. Pero nakakainsecure din minsan. Haha.

simang

  • Guest
Re: Guys, which do you prefer? Small or big boobs?
« Reply #8 on: May 30, 2014, 11:23:50 pm »
Haha nasa proportion talaga yan. For average sized Pinay (say, 5'2" with 26-27 in waistline), 34b is the more common :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close