watch now

Author Topic: How will you know if you are pregnant again after giving birth?  (Read 1857 times)

SimpleBeauty08

  • Guest
Hello sissies!

4 months post partum na ako but I'm worried na I'm pregnant again. EBF ako since day 1, took daphne pills from 6weeks post partum until 2nd week of april, tapos stopped taking the pills from then until now. I'm worried kasi mon,tue  and today, I've got urges to vomit. I haven't had my menstrual period yet but more than 2 weeks ago, I saw blood on my undies. 4 consecutive days na ganun  but hindi malakas. halos gitnang part lang ng napkin yung blood. Medyo napapraning ako now kasi ang liit pa ng baby ko. ayaw ko muna  magbuntis. Di ko masabi if delayed ako or not kasi eversince irreg ako tapos kapapanganak ko lang halos.

sana po may magrespond.

Thanks!

gharz412

  • Guest
Re: How will you know if you are pregnant again after giving birth?
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2014, 06:19:11 pm »
better na mag pt kna. Gnyan din ako I used cybelle naman then I stopped then this May di ako dnatnan. Nagpt kme last night ni hubby and its confirmed I'm pregnant again after 7months...

SimpleBeauty08

  • Guest
Re: How will you know if you are pregnant again after giving birth?
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2014, 09:28:55 am »
nagPT na po ako nung tuesday, negative naman po. Kaso worried ako baka masyadong maaga ako nagPT kaya ganun. T_T Pull-out method din kayo sis?

gharz412

  • Guest
Re: How will you know if you are pregnant again after giving birth?
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2014, 02:25:39 pm »
11 days delayed before kame nagpt...yeah! pero mlakas tlaga si hubby eh ;D

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close