watch now

Author Topic: possible to get pregnant after I stopped cybelle pills for 2 months  (Read 7179 times)

gharz412

  • Guest
Hi Good afternoon! Tatanong ko lang din yung sa case ko. Actually, I'm married na and I have a 1 kid. I started taking pills just this January of this year then nagstop ako nung March kase medyo tinatamad ako magtake bale tinapos ko lang yung 1 pack then d nko nagcontinue ng April. I had my period last April 18-20 and super lakas talaga as in puno agad2 yung pads ko. Then I had contact with my husband during the last week of april and 1st week of may. We both know na fertile ako during those times peru withdrawal naman. Then this May i'm expecting my period peru hindi pdin dumadating. I'm 9 days delayed medyo masakit yung boobs ko na parang magkakaroon nko. I read from some books na may mga ganung effect daw talaga pag nagiistop ka ng pills. I used cybelle anyway. Can anyone tell me? Is it possible that im now pregnant again? This saturday pa kase magppcheck up. Filing ko din llagnatin ako and masakit yung puson ko....which di ako ganito sa 1st pregnancy ko? I'll wait for you reply...

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close