We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Hi mga sis!Any feedback po with these two hotels:City Garden Suites - ErmitaLotus Garen Hotel - ErmitaHi sis, we are planning to do oculars tomorrow, balitaan kita:)I have free accommodation kasi na plan namin gamitin the night after our wedding. Then I'm wondering if pwede na rin dito for our wedding preps.Thanks po.
Just want to share mga sis! We already booked Oakwood Premier for our wedding prep venue and wedding night. Booked it through agoda kahit Feb 2016 pa kami. Takot kasi kami maubusan because of the Chinese New Year.Anyway, here are the ff things I found out after calling them:1-they allow multiple people in the room as long as you keep to the max # of people spending the night2-they allow pictorials only inside the rooms and the lobby, buti na lang maganda lobby (lalo na yung front steps)3-they allow food to be brought in I hope this helps mga sis!
hi mga sis! anyone tried here luxent hotel for wedding preps? any feedback like kung maganda ba magphotoshoot dun and if they allow bringing in of outside foods?and also for microtel in technohub? thanks mga sis!