We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
In terms of distance, it's not that far. However, you have to consider traffic congestion in Libis and Katipunan. It totally depends on the day and time of your wedding. If, for example, your wedding is on a Sunday, or normal day during off-peak hours, then I guess distance alone is not bothersome at all
^sis myangellSaan ang church at reception mo?
Mga sis may question ako. Im planning to book Diamond kasi for wedding preps, do I need to tell them na I will use it for wedding preps? Kasi may mga papasok akong abay, photogs and videogs dun for sure, baka sitahin nila?Tsaka meron bang mas mura sa agoda? Kasi chineck ko sa diamond mismo, same lang sila eh sa early booking prices.Tnx mga sis
Hi mga sis! I'm still searching for a hotel for my may 2015 wedding. Can you suggest one near sta. rita cascasia and bella ibarra? actually we're eyeing for Luxent but kinda out of budget. Yung Great Eastern naman medyo luma na facilities. Good thing hindi peak season ang wedding ko.