Author Topic: Napoles Children  (Read 2747 times)

akthung

• GUYTalker
  • Super GirlTalker
Napoles Children
« on: May 27, 2014, 07:58:26 am »
mga sis,

dapat ba parusahan sila? and if so ano ang severity ng parusa na nararapat sa kanila?
I'm a baby Arhat. An Arhat has a well developed intuition, advanced mental powers, highly refined emotions and a strong desire to contribute personally to the uplifting of humanity.

sarahsensible

• Professional Makeup Artist. Mom of 4. Happy Wife
  • Super GirlTalker
    • I kiss and makeup
Re: Napoles Children
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2014, 09:19:11 am »
parang last night lang I was googling where are the napoles' kids hiding lol.

Social work for me... poverty immersion
our 4th baby... Nicole Adrianna ;)

akthung

• GUYTalker
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2014, 09:32:22 am »
im pretty sure na alam nila ginagawa ng magulang nila. nagkaroon na ako ng mga kaibigan na alam nila kalokohan ng magulang nila and they benefited from the fruits...hindi lang sila sumama sa "family business"

for me, i'd strip them off and leave them with the basics + education kung hindi pa nakapag tapos. but putting the children behind bars... i'd have to ponder on that... unless malaki part nila sa pangungurakot (actively participated as opposed to just spending the stolen "goods")

i can agree with social work.
I'm a baby Arhat. An Arhat has a well developed intuition, advanced mental powers, highly refined emotions and a strong desire to contribute personally to the uplifting of humanity.

iceheaven31

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2014, 09:53:16 am »
  • bawiin ang lahat ng ari-arian nila sa ibang-bansa at ibenta para ibigay ang sales sa mga charities
  • patirahin sa mission area
  • pagtrabahuhin bilang isang ordinaryong mamamayan (like metro aide, kasambahay, etc)

sarahsensible

• Professional Makeup Artist. Mom of 4. Happy Wife
  • Super GirlTalker
    • I kiss and makeup
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2014, 10:28:29 am »
Napoles has 2 girls, I read a blog describing the difference of the 2. Yung chubbier daw quiet lang but involved with some NGO's. Si Lavish one daw ang mas mukhang fave, and this girl does not take no for an answer pag may gusto sya.
our 4th baby... Nicole Adrianna ;)

little_princess

• Shopaholic Princess
  • Super GirlTalker
    • Princess in a teacup
« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2014, 11:26:12 am »
The ones who help with the "family business" should be tried as an accessory or as part of the whole scam.

Those who aren't and just feeding off the profits should still be accounted for by the BIR since some of the properties purchased with the scam money were named after them.

cecilydee

• Junior GirlTalker
  • that's the way we do the varsity drag
    • Freshness Indeed!
« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2014, 03:44:35 pm »
i think after whats happening to Napoles now, they could not enjoy the fruits as all eyes are in them. They are probably living within the means now.
∴∴∴∴→→★Life. Beauty. Crafting. Freelance. Watermelons. ★←←∴∴∴∴

xtine

• Certified Jetsetter
  • Super GirlTalker
  • ...my next destination
« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2014, 03:50:31 pm »
I think any assets or properties under their name must be taken away from them.  And I mean ALL.  However, i think any punishment by the law must not apply to them, kasi di naman nila kasalanan if their parents were able to give them a very good life kahit na sa masamang paraan pa nanggaling.

When you strip them off of their assets and properties, they will need to work for themselves in order to live like commute, eat sardines or instant noodle, pay for their studies. 

That is enough to teach them a lesson just like that movie with Cate Blanchett yung Blue Jasmine.

dm1179

• GirlTalker
« Reply #8 on: May 30, 2014, 05:26:41 pm »
The ones who help with the "family business" should be tried as an accessory or as part of the whole scam.

Those who aren't and just feeding off the profits should still be accounted for by the BIR since some of the properties purchased with the scam money were named after them.
totally agree with this.

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close