Author Topic: Can you really say that he/she is the one?  (Read 6567 times)

Jamann

  • Guest
Re: Can you really say that he/she is the one?
« Reply #40 on: January 30, 2015, 01:18:16 pm »
I learned mga Sis na not to say muna na he's the right and one. Kase sabe nga nila no one is permanent in this world, even our feelings will changes too. Ganun siguro talaga, pag may namemeet tayong iba. Unless otherwise we both want to settle down, but there are cases na kahit kasal na eh naghihiwalay pa rin therefore he's not the one :)

itsnikimendoza

  • Guest
Re: Can you really say that he/she is the one?
« Reply #41 on: February 06, 2015, 04:02:25 pm »
lahat ng mga previous bfs ko kala ko "the one" na. hehe. pero turned out, hindi pala. So nung naging kami ng husband ko ngayon, sobrang no pressure and all. Turned out after a few years, nagpropose sya and we got married. For me, more of mixture ng right everything ng being the right one.hindi lang dahil sa love. :)

jojo2978

  • Guest
Re: Can you really say that he/she is the one?
« Reply #42 on: February 06, 2015, 04:10:35 pm »
7 times ko na yata itong she's the one. (She's gone.)

Larrah

  • Guest
Re: Can you really say that he/she is the one?
« Reply #43 on: February 06, 2015, 05:12:38 pm »
I had lots of exes before... but this is the first time in my life, I had a man who I can say is "THE ONE"... but we just broke up last week and I feel like I am the most broken and devastated person in the world... I'M HURTING BADLY!!!  :'(

jeninajenina

  • Guest
Re: Can you really say that he/she is the one?
« Reply #44 on: February 08, 2015, 10:59:48 pm »
Madaming beses ko na nasabi yang the one na yan. I made myself the one din for them, I had my life aligned to them, more than willing to lose everything for them. Kaso wala e. I guess pag wala talaga wala talaga :)



I'm currently seeing someone, he's highly unreliable, and seems like nice to have around pero alam mo na when the going gets tough he won't gonna be there. I know him. Ngayon i can say na he is really not the one. Filler lang nya ko eh. So i guess i just have to play the part and leave when his miss right comes along.

17glut

  • Guest
Re: Can you really say that he/she is the one?
« Reply #45 on: February 09, 2015, 01:04:01 am »
There is no such thing as the "one", only contentment.  :)

erin 03

  • Guest
Re: Can you really say that he/she is the one?
« Reply #46 on: February 10, 2015, 01:59:49 am »
^right on bro 17glut!

If you are contented and commited to your partner then you can work together to build a solid foundation for your relationship.  ;)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close