We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
What I know is you take this for you to work for the government. Kung cum laude ka naman, no need to this.Congrats on passing, nenmaroon. I took mine in Oct 2010. I was in 4th year college, didn't review at all kasi kasabay sa school works like prelims, and thesis writing. Naaya lang din ako ng classmates ko. Super lucky ko lang pumasa ako, hindi ko talaga inexpect because lutang ako that time. Hahahaha!
guys ask ko lang saan b mag fa-file ng civil service kung taga tondo ako?? plan ko mag take ng exam sa october eh