watch now

Author Topic: How Often Do You Buy Clothes?  (Read 15440 times)

saberjade

  • Guest
Re: How Often Do You Buy Clothes?
« Reply #20 on: June 28, 2014, 11:28:28 pm »

I only buy clothes when I need to. Sometimes I "upcycle" my old clothes so I don't have to buy new ones! In effect, I look like I have new clothes, when I really just alter my old ones. Saves money and gets the creative juices flowing.

platinum

  • Guest
Re: How Often Do You Buy Clothes?
« Reply #21 on: June 30, 2014, 08:40:02 pm »
More often than I would like and I'm not particularly proud of it. I only buy items on discount though. Pero still... I am working towards buying only when I need to.

TwentyFourteenHappy

  • Guest
Re: How Often Do You Buy Clothes?
« Reply #22 on: July 19, 2014, 12:03:56 pm »
Every two months if I find something I like

little_princess

  • Guest
Re: How Often Do You Buy Clothes?
« Reply #23 on: July 19, 2014, 01:10:19 pm »
Unfortunately, about 2x a month :(

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: How Often Do You Buy Clothes?
« Reply #24 on: July 19, 2014, 05:46:47 pm »
Twice a month na but I buy na lang either at St. Francis Square or Uniqlo.

fionaapple

  • Guest
Re: How Often Do You Buy Clothes?
« Reply #25 on: July 19, 2014, 10:19:01 pm »
Guilty pleasure ko rin ang shopping.
Pnipilit ko naman na kontrolin sa ngayon. Pera ko nakareserve pangbayad ng auto. At ang mahal pa ng gas. Buti na lang matipid siya.
Yung natitira kong pera aftr ideduct m.a. ng auto loan, panglagay sa savings pero minsan pag may di ako maresist na damit, kawawa na naman ang atm.

iska-hazel

  • Guest
Re: How Often Do You Buy Clothes?
« Reply #26 on: July 20, 2014, 05:54:38 am »
sakin naku mga once every quarter, tho i get to spoil myself pg magpapasko yun [textspeak!]
 i make sure na may quality and yung for sure tatagal, hehe

shopping sa kids clothes mga once in 2 months lol, addicting ang baby/kids' clothes

DominiqueL

  • Guest
Re: How Often Do You Buy Clothes?
« Reply #27 on: September 05, 2014, 08:51:42 pm »
Pag di sale Hindi ako bumibili! :) I wait for sale!!!! Why waste money e same Lang naman sa nagdagdala Lang naman yun kahit last season or passé na. I buy every three months. Or Kung 3 day sale or stocktake sale or sale sa hk and Japan I go there pero I don't shop for clothes all the time. Puro basics and essentials Lang binibili ko, yung di pansinin.

agape

  • Guest
Re: How Often Do You Buy Clothes?
« Reply #28 on: September 10, 2014, 01:05:09 pm »
ako pag kailangan lang..halimbawa pag nasira. pero since kuntento nako sa 15 pieces of clothing ko (top and bottoms) baka malabo pa ako bumili.  ;D
Wow sis, how did you come up with just 15 pieces of clothes and be able to go to work with only that set? I'm amazed. :)

gracita13

  • Guest
Re: How Often Do You Buy Clothes?
« Reply #29 on: September 10, 2014, 01:19:00 pm »
every month  ::)

TysLolakins

  • Guest
Re: How Often Do You Buy Clothes?
« Reply #30 on: September 10, 2014, 01:28:15 pm »
nakakahiya man sabihin, every week I always manage to snag a piece or two.  1 block away lang kasi ang mall.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2014, 01:06:39 am by TysLolakins »

hamano

  • Guest
Re: How Often Do You Buy Clothes?
« Reply #31 on: September 17, 2014, 03:55:11 am »
I buy clothes after purging my closet :) this way hindi overcrowded and loob ng  closet, either for donation or i will give to my relatives.

mariscalnaj

  • Guest
Re: How Often Do You Buy Clothes?
« Reply #32 on: September 17, 2014, 05:21:46 pm »
every payday kahit one top lang :)

mrscardenas2011

  • Guest
Re: How Often Do You Buy Clothes?
« Reply #33 on: September 17, 2014, 07:14:08 pm »
I am not fond of clothes.. ikr?! Bumibili lang ako kapag padating na ang asawa ko. Or talagang parang lumang luma na mga damit ko pampasok. :D

chelsea1212

  • Guest
Re: How Often Do You Buy Clothes?
« Reply #34 on: September 17, 2014, 07:36:06 pm »
before i used to buy every 2 weeks or minsan once a week, pero because of my husband's influence on me I have learned to somehow control my shopping urges for clothes  ;).

Drew82

  • Guest
Re: How Often Do You Buy Clothes?
« Reply #35 on: September 24, 2014, 01:26:51 pm »
There was a time that I have to buy a new outfit every pay day - twice a month. Pero recently I learned  how to effectively mix and match my existing outfits. I can survive not buying clothes for 2 straight months. pero syempre there are some days na parang you need to feel good about yourself - retail therapy narin. haha. I buy when I feel that there's a need to look extra pretty. Once a month is healthy naman siguro..

nicola_juliano

  • Guest
Re: How Often Do You Buy Clothes?
« Reply #36 on: September 24, 2014, 02:33:50 pm »
Once a year or if there are clothes need na palitan or there's a special ocassion or out of town/country getaway.

aneille

  • Guest
Re: How Often Do You Buy Clothes?
« Reply #37 on: October 25, 2014, 10:22:25 am »
If there's some extra bucks. Pag sale day. Pag pay day. Haha. Iniiwasan ko maging compulsive buyer.  :'(

ikaela

  • Guest
Re: How Often Do You Buy Clothes?
« Reply #38 on: October 25, 2014, 01:05:40 pm »
I buy clothes when needed.

Last time was when nearly all my regular-cycle clothes were just so damaged by sun and saltwater.

Most recently was after giving birth and my favorite clothes didn't fit like they used to anymore even after losing weight.

If there's a special occasion and if I feel like shopping/spending, I buy a dressy outfit.

Otherwise, I like to buy in bulk. Lots of versatile everyday clothes (solid tees, basic-cut shorts and pants, sensible footwear) that I can put on rotation and mix-and-match with minimal styling effort.

hisana

  • Guest
Re: How Often Do You Buy Clothes?
« Reply #39 on: October 26, 2014, 09:31:45 pm »
Whenever my favorite shops go on sale, usually two or three items lang naman. Or kapag may nakita akong maganda talaga. I've experienced going for a month without buying anything. Kapag birthday ko, though, I go on a mini shopping spree!

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close