We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
I feel you, P.U.S.H. - Pray Until Something Happens.there is no limit as to how the Holy Spirit works to change lives. with Him nothing is impossible.
I just want to ask kasi I had an ex bf (1st bf) which happens to be a Born-Again Christian while ako Catholic and as far as I can remember yung ex gf din ng kuya nya is Catholic and ayaw ng mother nya na Catholic ang maging gf ng mga anak nila kasi daw "makasalanan" may iba bang GT's na nagkaproblem na ganito?