watch now

Author Topic: St Luke's Medical Center (QC & Global) - Review/feedback/stories/expenses  (Read 165894 times)

crzysxycl

  • Guest
Hi sisses! I already gave birth last July 18. Tried normal birth pero di kinaya kaya ended up having CS. Wala naman ako masabi sa service ng SLMC QC, talagang outstanding. Sana lang tinandaan ko names ng ibang residents para nailagay ko sila dun sa survey form, baka sakali makatulong kung may merit sa kanila yon hehe. Puro names lang kasi ng nurse natandaan ko, lalo na yung lactation consultant nila, ang galing galing. Ang ayaw ko lang pala is parking, napakahirap! Lol. Saka nung nagpunta kami sa ER, walang wheel chair. Praning pa naman ako kasi nauna pumutok water bag ko kaya nagmamadali ako. :P

gulaysk

  • Guest
Re: St Luke's Medical Center (QC & Global) - Review/feedback/stories/expenses
« Reply #441 on: August 02, 2016, 07:02:34 pm »
Hi mga sis. Would you know if Dr. Pilar Lagman-Dy is still with SLMC QC? Any feedback?

Currently at 13 weeks now with my second baby. I plan to give birth via lamaze like with my first born. Kaya lang sa Capitol Med ako with my first. Though overall, nice experience naman sa Capitol Med, from what I gather mas lamaze-friendly ang protocol sa St Lukes. I really like my OB and she was very supportive with my lamaze birth sa first ko but she's only affiliated with Capitol and East Ave.

If we opt to get their package and lucky enough to push through with lamaze, paano kaya yun kung all-in na siya? Kasi sa lamaze, no epidural so no need for the anes.

biancabols

  • Guest
Re: St Luke's Medical Center (QC & Global) - Review/feedback/stories/expenses
« Reply #442 on: November 05, 2016, 05:31:02 pm »
Any feedback kay Dra. Judith Perez-Peralta? Magkano yung total bill nyo sakanya?

Purple_Power

  • Guest
Re: St Luke's Medical Center (QC & Global) - Review/feedback/stories/expenses
« Reply #443 on: December 04, 2016, 10:36:32 pm »
Do you have any feedback for Dra. Cristine Succor Tantoco? How is she as OB especially in terms of pregnancy and giving birth?

hun_nie08

  • Guest
Re: St Luke's Medical Center (QC & Global) - Review/feedback/stories/expenses
« Reply #444 on: December 07, 2016, 01:14:02 am »
any feedback ng rates ni Dra Menie? How much kaya ang normal at cs sa kanya?

itchel13

  • Guest
Re: St Luke's Medical Center (QC & Global) - Review/feedback/stories/expenses
« Reply #445 on: January 23, 2017, 02:23:21 pm »
Hi sisses anyone who recently gave birth at SLGC BGC? May save packages pa ba sila and lahat ba ng OB is applying that save packages? I will be giving birth this coming May for my second baby  :)

mikamika

  • Guest
Re: St Luke's Medical Center (QC & Global) - Review/feedback/stories/expenses
« Reply #446 on: January 29, 2017, 06:55:47 pm »
^I haven't given birth yet but SLMC BGC does have maternity packages as well. Pero hindi lahat ng OB pwede sa package. You first need to get your OB's approval that you'll avail of the package.

itchel13

  • Guest
Re: St Luke's Medical Center (QC & Global) - Review/feedback/stories/expenses
« Reply #447 on: February 22, 2017, 06:16:12 pm »
Thanks mikamika. I got the rates of their great expectation delivery sad to say my OB is not included in the list of participating doctors. :(

Scubadoobidoo

  • Guest
Any recent girls here who gave birth sa SLMC qc thru CS? How much was the cost? (excluding pf) thanks

Lourdsteph

  • Guest
HI i'm due this July my OB is Dra Jing Fernandez, super okay naman sya pero ang dami lang talga nyang patients. We are planning to avail SLMC maternity package both applicable for BGC and QC [textspeak!] rate 72k for NSD and 118 for CS. did you think ok na to avail yung package?

BBB21

  • Guest
Hi sissies! Malaki ba price difference ng QC and BGC?

gracie_008

  • Guest
Nakalagay both addresses ng slmc sa packages so i guess its applicable for both. Im worried lang kasi my OB is not affiliated in qc branch. Does it mean that i have to change ob? I really like my OB in bgc but i dont live in bgc anymore.

Chili1113

  • Guest
Hello! For those moms who gave birth in St. Luke's BGC, is it true that they are really strict with the rooming-in policy of the babies? Is it true that even if your doctor requests that your baby stay in the nursery, that the hospital won't allow it except for NICU/preterm babies? I am happy so far with my OB but if that is the case, I will consider moving to a Makati Med based doctor. I am expecting twins, and I am not sure i can handle their immediate rooming-in after a CS.

bluish_mommy

  • Guest
^with me, gave birth via CS, the baby was with me from the time I gave birth, she was with me as well in the recovery area, until I was transferred to my room.

Chili1113

  • Guest
^oh no.......... I really want to stick with my OB in St. lukes, But if they're that strict I will look for an OB in Makati Med. 

vilmakn14

  • Guest
Hi! I'm new here. I'm still backreading, page 9. Pero so far wala pa ko nababasa review about kay Dra. Shelma Ramos. Anyone here who has experience with her? Thanks! Will continue backreading. :)

momonduty

  • Guest
Hi sisses! I already gave birth last July 18. Tried normal birth pero di kinaya kaya ended up having CS. Wala naman ako masabi sa service ng SLMC QC, talagang outstanding. Sana lang tinandaan ko names ng ibang residents para nailagay ko sila dun sa survey form, baka sakali makatulong kung may merit sa kanila yon hehe. Puro names lang kasi ng nurse natandaan ko, lalo na yung lactation consultant nila, ang galing galing. Ang ayaw ko lang pala is parking, napakahirap! Lol. Saka nung nagpunta kami sa ER, walang wheel chair. Praning pa naman ako kasi nauna pumutok water bag ko kaya nagmamadali ako. :P

Congratulations!!! May I know how much the total bill is? I'm planning to transfer to SLMC-QC from Manila Doctors, but would like to know how much the cost difference is. Thanks!

HMisabelle

  • Guest
Re: St Luke's Medical Center (QC & Global) - Review/feedback/stories/expenses
« Reply #457 on: August 09, 2017, 11:43:44 pm »
Hello mga sis! Sorry if medyo out of topic. Just wondering if someone here knows until what time pwede magpa-TVS sa ARCU sa SLMC QC. TIA! :-)

momlory

  • Guest
Re: St Luke's Medical Center (QC & Global) - Review/feedback/stories/expenses
« Reply #458 on: September 22, 2017, 02:09:23 pm »
I'm torn between two ob in st lukes. Sana may mag feedback na sis natin dito.

1. maria asuncion fernandez
2. Elisa Patricia Cornelio


madeline_organa

  • Guest
Re: St Luke's Medical Center (QC & Global) - Review/feedback/stories/expenses
« Reply #459 on: September 27, 2017, 10:47:31 pm »
Hello! We will not avail their promo because sadly, our OB is not included. Any idea how much po yung NSD nila kapag hindi promo? Thanks!

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close