We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Hi I am looking for a sunscreen that is not sticky and lightweight. Any recommendations?
Biore Watery Essence/UV Aqua Watery Essence.May iba-iba variant pero in experience parang same lang. Hehe. Same spf din.I prefer the milk variants pero baka sticky na for you
Oooh. How much siya sis and can I buy it sa watsons?
Yes, sa Watsons ako madalas bumili. The watery essence is around 480 (50g) while yung Face Milk is around 420-430 (30ml)
Thanks!How long does it usually last you a month? or more than?