watch now

Author Topic: Best Sunblock [Thread 5]  (Read 123850 times)

vanity fair

  • Guest
Re: Best Sunblock [Thread 5]
« Reply #580 on: January 20, 2018, 06:12:04 pm »
^ Problem with tinted moisturirez is you can't apply enough to have good sun coverage.  I use a tinted moisturiser (Laura Mercier) & BB cushion (Laniege) but i apply a chemical sunscreen first (Nivea Japan). 

In Korea they sell sunscreen cushions.  Ginaya ko na lang.  I bought a cushion case  & drenched the  sponge with sunscreen.  Or you can just apply your sunscreen using the cushion.  I use if i need to reapply when i have make up on.

Rory_Lorelie_Gilmore

  • Guest
Re: Best Sunblock [Thread 5]
« Reply #581 on: January 23, 2018, 08:53:47 pm »
Cosrx Aloe Soothing Sun Cream. so far so good.  :D

fizzifinfun

  • Guest
Re: Best Sunblock [Thread 5]
« Reply #582 on: January 26, 2018, 07:26:23 am »
sissies. [textspeak!] bang sunblock ang best pag mag swimming? may tour kami kaso naka tricycle lang, nag worry ako na mangitim ng sobra. help naman po. thanks.

baby_chichay

  • Guest
Re: Best Sunblock [Thread 5]
« Reply #583 on: February 18, 2018, 10:47:48 pm »
Ako I'm leaning towards tinted moisturizer with SPF na. What I have right now is The Balm Tinted Moisturizer with SPF 18. Di naman daw kailangan sobrang taas ng SPF. Pansin ko kasi kapag mataas subscreen lalo na yung BB cream na gamit ko dati, sobrang unfriendly sa daylight shooting. Grabe ang white cast. :(

Anyone here who is also using tinted moisturizer?

the Balm TM is really an awesome TM. better than Laura Mercier even NARS. mas cheaper pa. Been using this for years on days that I want to go light lang sa skin. Or pag wala naman araw and gabi lang ako lalabas. Coverage is impeccable. Nakakakinis sya and glowy ang effect. Plus never ako nangitim here sans the regular sunscreen.

BicuriousGS

  • Guest
Re: Best Sunblock [Thread 5]
« Reply #584 on: February 19, 2018, 12:07:57 am »
Armada spf 70, malagkit nga lang. Nag field ako before im using that.

cldy_1981

  • Guest
Re: Best Sunblock [Thread 5]
« Reply #585 on: February 20, 2018, 02:32:57 pm »
If you won't go swimming - the best sunblock/sunscreen for me is the Biore Aqua Riche Essence Sunscreen SPF 50 (face) and the Aqua Riche Watery Gel for the Body. Super light and fast absorbing. We went on a skiing trip and the sun was shining harshly - add pa the reflection of the sun on the snow but I did not get dark at all nor did I get sun burnt. I didn't re-apply the whole time we were up there which was about 4-5 hours from 1030am-4pm.

If swimming - I still have to find a sunblock that's waterproof and won't darken me too.

Has anyone tried the HHN Sunblock already? Any feedback?

britzm

  • Guest
Re: Best Sunblock [Thread 5]
« Reply #586 on: February 21, 2018, 06:20:03 pm »
^i did! super sticky. i'd use it kung sa beach siguro. pero pang everyday, hnd ko type.

went to beautybar and tried yung yadah sunblock. hindi amoy sunscreen. after maubos ng biore ko sunod ko sia bibilhin hehe

cldy_1981

  • Guest
Re: Best Sunblock [Thread 5]
« Reply #587 on: February 22, 2018, 12:16:46 pm »
^awww really? too bad! I was hoping it would be good enough for everyday. But sis did you notice if it really lived up to its PA+++ claim? :)

britzm

  • Guest
Re: Best Sunblock [Thread 5]
« Reply #588 on: February 22, 2018, 03:06:10 pm »
^no idea sis  pero it listed zinc oxide as third ingredient only.
From there i'd say there are better sunscreen in the market.
May mga recommended sunscreen sa skincancer.org, may logo nila yung nga sunscreens, parang it certifies na tama yung spf and pa rating ng product.

vanity fair

  • Guest
Re: Best Sunblock [Thread 5]
« Reply #589 on: February 22, 2018, 03:42:56 pm »
Even Ratzillacosme does not recommend Biore for extreme sun exposure or swimming.  It's very good though for everyday use.  Personally, i use 2 types of sunscreens daily.  I use Missha & the Japanese Nivea.  Both have a different consistency.  I am in my 40s now kaya medyo praning ako sa sun protection.  I even use a hat or umbrella. 

minatay91

  • Guest
Re: Best Sunblock [Thread 5]
« Reply #590 on: February 23, 2018, 05:45:07 am »
mga sis, what do you do to prevent sunblock sa kilay? My sunblock keeps going to my eyebrows... It's my application method... hahah I keep making this mistake

swtgrl_bee

  • Guest
Re: Best Sunblock [Thread 5]
« Reply #591 on: February 23, 2018, 10:36:30 pm »
Anyone here who works from home? Nag-sunblock pa din ba kayo?

baby_chichay

  • Guest
Re: Best Sunblock [Thread 5]
« Reply #592 on: February 24, 2018, 12:59:08 am »
^^i do it two ways. i use cream or lotion-type sunscreens only, btw.

what i do is i squeeze about a tablespoon on my palm first then dot my face per area. middle section first. from my nose, then i go outwards to the sides of the ears. cheeks then outwards again. then chin upwards. strokes should always be upwards never down. nakaka-sag ng face. forehead then up to the edge of the hairline. i just layer and layer in this manner until maubos ang sunscreen sa palm ko. so naiiwasan ko on purpose ang eyebrow area since nakaka-cause ng irritation and nakaka cause ng eyebrow hair fall.

another way is kapag medyo in a rush, i use two fingertips per hand simultaneously to apply on all areas of the face. same steps as above pero sabay so faster. i just dot generously on each fingertip. then i do it twice since sa tancha ko may one tablespoon na yun.

^there were days i used to work from home before sa dati kong job. and yes i still apply sunscreen as if i'm about to go out in the sun. my derma said i still need to apply sunscreen indoors kasi the UV rays from the PC, gadgets, TV, ilaw, and even the cooking stove, nakaka cause ng skin damage. been doing this for more than a decade, i began when i was still in my early 20s. my skin used to be freckled especially sa cheekbones, but because of sunscreen di na sya nadagdagan and di na obvious compared to when i was younger.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2018, 01:01:26 am by baby_chichay »

minatay91

  • Guest
Re: Best Sunblock [Thread 5]
« Reply #593 on: February 24, 2018, 02:41:35 am »
@swtgrl_bee

I do.. but I keep forgetting because I get pimples if I don't remove it properly lol

@baby_chichay

Sis agree with you.. I'm losing eyebrow hair on where I accidentally leave sunblock urgh! Now that I don't apply sunblock regularly, they grew back in my bald spots.. haha I never thought na it could cause eyebrow fallout.. huhuhu ang sad naman..
Thanks for the tips sis!

hisana

  • Guest
Re: Best Sunblock [Thread 5]
« Reply #594 on: February 24, 2018, 12:12:17 pm »
Ako naman mga sis I used my biore UV BB sa beach recently, five days of sun and swimming, at parang na-protect naman yung skin ko. Ayoko kasi ilagay yung nivea sa face ko so sya na lang muna yung ginamit ko, but I know there are better products out there to be used kung magbe-beach. Emergency lang yung sa akin, haha.

swtgrl_bee

  • Guest
Re: Best Sunblock [Thread 5]
« Reply #595 on: February 24, 2018, 11:02:48 pm »
Thank you sisses baby_chichay and minatay91. Mukhang it's a must nga kahit indoor lang.  ;)

pinkmallowpie

  • Guest
Re: Best Sunblock [Thread 5]
« Reply #596 on: March 04, 2018, 05:42:52 pm »
kapag nasa araw kayo ( commuting) at nakasunscreen naman sa mukha, namumula pa rin face nyo?

GeRi Sp!cE

  • Guest
Re: Best Sunblock [Thread 5]
« Reply #597 on: March 05, 2018, 12:40:58 am »
hello ladies! ok ba yung beach hut na brand na max 100 spf daw?  TIA

Jeanuine

  • Guest
Re: Best Sunblock [Thread 5]
« Reply #598 on: March 05, 2018, 03:46:35 pm »
Tried and Tested Korean Sunblock pleaseeee....
anong brand and magkano..
need ko magpa puti this year.. thanks

rlin_0811

  • Guest
Re: Best Sunblock [Thread 5]
« Reply #599 on: March 06, 2018, 08:38:27 am »
I used Sunplay SPF 130 during our Palawan trip and hindi ako nasunog.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close