We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Chemical or physical sunscreen ba ang Biore sunscreens? Thanks.
mimiku: This one. Unfortuantely it isnt purely zinc oxide, it also is mixed with some chemical sunscreens. But not as much as the other oneshttp://www.ratzillacosme.com/sun/biore-uv-perfect-face-milk-4-plus/for pure physical sunscreens you can check Zein Obagi, ObaginuDerm, VMV for babies--- but it leaves a white cast
^Helliocare - Physical and a little bit Chem (works fine with me even though I am super allergic to Chem)La Roche Posay Anthelios Mineral Sunscreen -Physical
la Roche Posay is the best!!! I hoard when I go to other countries! =) =) When I go to the beach Biore or even Shiseido is too weak for me and I still get freckles. Not with LRP!!! =)