watch now

Author Topic: Best Sunblock [Thread 5]  (Read 123783 times)

JDizon

  • Guest
Re: Best Sunblock [Thread 5]
« Reply #480 on: March 12, 2017, 01:45:05 am »
Ok sana yung armada spectrum but after a while on the skin and if you stay under the sun, your skin can get sticky after.

Meron na offer yung derma ko yung floxia tinted sunblock 😁 nacocover na yung scars ko and it has sunblock spf50 pa. Not that expensive pa.

chingky

  • Guest
Re: Best Sunblock [Thread 5]
« Reply #481 on: March 12, 2017, 09:05:03 pm »
Has anyone tried Happy Skin's sunblock mist? I heard it's a mattifier, sunscreen, and hydrating mist in one. Good for sunscreen touch ups.

choco_monster

  • Guest
Re: Best Sunblock [Thread 5]
« Reply #482 on: March 13, 2017, 02:32:39 pm »
Ok sana yung armada spectrum but after a while on the skin and if you stay under the sun, your skin can get sticky after.

Meron na offer yung derma ko yung floxia tinted sunblock 😁 nacocover na yung scars ko and it has sunblock spf50 pa. Not that expensive pa.

Sa derma lang available? how much and ilang ml?

sweet angel

  • Guest
Re: Best Sunblock [Thread 5]
« Reply #483 on: March 18, 2017, 06:53:26 pm »
gusto ko yung armada 45 kaya lang me white-cast, kaya try ngayon armada port70, malagkit naman... sa mga gumagamit nito? oily at malagkit din ba sa inyo? sayang naman, ano kaya pwede gawin para di malagkit, malaki pa naman yung nabili ko  :(

vanity fair

  • Guest
Re: Best Sunblock [Thread 5]
« Reply #484 on: March 18, 2017, 07:56:08 pm »
^ Just use Armada 30.  The difference between spf 30 & 45 are very minimal.  What's important is you apply an adequate amount.  Walang white cast ang sf 30 ng armada.

sweet angel

  • Guest
Re: Best Sunblock [Thread 5]
« Reply #485 on: March 18, 2017, 08:22:59 pm »
^thanks.  will try it  :)

rlin_0811

  • Guest
Re: Best Sunblock [Thread 5]
« Reply #486 on: April 15, 2017, 06:50:31 am »
I'm currently using Biore face milk (white bottle) and so far I am so surprised kasi ito pa lamg ang nagamit ko na hindi oily sa face (what I do is I put grapeseed oil on my face first then Biore after few minutes). After putting my powder foundation in the morning, no need to retouch na the whole day (i'm in the office from 8 to 5). I use this sunblock too when we had visita iglesia and no sticky feeling. I reapplied every 2 hours since ayoko umitim. i even put it in my arms and feet kahit for the face talaga siya.

shygirlme

  • Guest
Re: Best Sunblock [Thread 5]
« Reply #487 on: April 15, 2017, 04:05:46 pm »
Anyone tried Innesfree Sunscreen Cushion?

honeybunny

  • Guest
Re: Best Sunblock [Thread 5]
« Reply #488 on: April 16, 2017, 08:03:43 am »
any sunblock na walang paraben at alcohol?

foxyhauteur

  • Guest
Re: Best Sunblock [Thread 5]
« Reply #489 on: April 16, 2017, 11:29:01 am »
I used the new Biore Watery Gel when we went Visita Iglesia. Okay naman. Same as the Watery Essence na hindi sticky and heavy pero I like this one more kasi hindi makati sa skin.

mimiku

  • Guest
Re: Best Sunblock [Thread 5]
« Reply #490 on: April 16, 2017, 02:43:22 pm »
^Ok kaya siya sa oily skin? And may alcohol content ba?

Still in a look out for a new sunscreen. I am currently outside Pinas kasi and naiwan ko sunscreen ko. Neutrogena dry touch- may nakatry na ba sa inyo?

rlin_0811

  • Guest
Re: Best Sunblock [Thread 5]
« Reply #491 on: April 17, 2017, 07:25:22 pm »
^lahat ng biore sunblock sis may alcohol.

I just tried their latest product, Watery Gel and I noticed na medyo may oily factor sa face unlike the white face milk bottle.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2017, 05:51:58 am by rlin_0811 »

minatay91

  • Guest
Re: Best Sunblock [Thread 5]
« Reply #492 on: April 21, 2017, 05:18:52 am »
@mimiku
I have. I personally am not fond of it. I feel like I still tan with it -_-
It's heavy, sticky and I dont like the smell...not good for humid places like the ph but since you're outside, not sure if cool, but yeah. You can give it a try.

regarding biore,
I dont like anything that makes my face matte, but if you love a sunblock with a powdery finish-feel, works under makeup, or one that feels like it fades to "wala lang" as if never putting sunblock, then check out the biore line. :)


I just saw human heart nature sunblock.. na SPF 30, pero PA ++++ ..? anyone tried it? It smells like craypas though. Physical sunblock siya, first ingredient is coconut oil, I opened a sample and parang nagseparate ang oil and the white cream..

mango_shake

  • Guest
Re: Best Sunblock [Thread 5]
« Reply #493 on: April 21, 2017, 11:28:56 am »
love ko na rin belo sunblock.. feeling ko may moisturizer ako. 😁

i use dermplus sunblock sa body but i need to change. yesterday, tagal ko out.. nung hapon i just thought of smelling my arms, amoy init ng araw.. eww! lol. hndi nman sya amoy n amoy but still.. 😬😂

M_Y_S4n_

  • Guest
Re: Best Sunblock [Thread 5]
« Reply #494 on: April 22, 2017, 07:42:03 pm »
Hi hunnybunny. I would highly recomment VMV Hypoallergenic's Armada 30 sunblock. It does not leave a white cast and I use it together with my moisturizer as part of my daily beauty regimen. I have extremely sensitive skin and I'm allergic to sunblock. But with Armada, it feels light and I do not break out or have red patches on my skin afterwards, even if I sweat.

hisana

  • Guest
Re: Best Sunblock [Thread 5]
« Reply #495 on: April 23, 2017, 03:40:55 pm »
I agree regarding Neutrogena's dry touch. I feel it does its job as a sunscreen, but the sunscreeny smell is noticeable. Everytime I put it on, feeling ko nasa beach ako, hehe. Tolerable naman for me yung consistency, but I prefer to use it on my arms and legs instead.

mimiku

  • Guest
Re: Best Sunblock [Thread 5]
« Reply #496 on: April 24, 2017, 05:17:13 pm »
^I see. How about Shisheido? Anong variant ang ok? Or yung sa Body Shop sunscreen? Haay ang hirap kasi maghanap, super sensitive ang face ko pagdating sa sunscreen. Tapos prone pa ako sa acne.

hisana

  • Guest
Re: Best Sunblock [Thread 5]
« Reply #497 on: April 24, 2017, 06:39:52 pm »
For the face, I've tried shiseido's urban environment cream na ang oily ang kinalabasan sa akin and also the sun protection na both compact and liquid foundation na okay naman for me, kaya lang rarely ko lang naman sila ginamit. Haven't tried any from the body shop, parang gusto ko na tuloy pumunta dun now that you mentioned it, haha. Hirap din ako makahanap ng everyday sunscreen for the face. For daily use, umaasa na lang muna ako sa kung anong meron yung current tinted moisturizer/bb/cc cream na ginagamit ko, but I know it may not be enough.

mimiku

  • Guest
Re: Best Sunblock [Thread 5]
« Reply #498 on: April 24, 2017, 09:26:35 pm »
^Oo dear may nakita kasi ako sa mga reviews- Body Shop Skin Defence SPF 50. Bagong release lang. Ok naman mga reviews kaso may alcohol kasi siya.

Corinthians

  • Guest
Re: Best Sunblock [Thread 5]
« Reply #499 on: May 14, 2017, 12:24:04 pm »
Belo sunblock and Biore are two of my favorite sunblocks. Both are lightweight and didn't broke me out..
But i prefer biore uv perfect face milk, it has a matte finish and less oily ang skin ko til midday.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close