watch now

Author Topic: Best Sunblock [Thread 5]  (Read 123881 times)

minatay91

  • Guest
Re: Best Sunblock [Thread 5]
« Reply #460 on: November 26, 2016, 12:54:35 pm »
Thank you sis kittycat and chili :) Much appreciated!

ireneeey

  • Guest
Re: Best Sunblock [Thread 5]
« Reply #461 on: February 26, 2017, 08:42:34 pm »
Hi ladies! Im using Biore Aqua Watery Essence too. So far so good. Nakatulong din sa oily face ko maybe it is because of the alcohol.

However I am actually looking for a moisturizer+sunblock na since ayokong maraming linalagay sa morning. Does VMV Armada Face Cover 45 work as moisturizer and sunblock at the same time? Di naman heavy and pwede for acne prone? Hope someone can help me. Thank you!

b3autyandthebeach

  • Guest
Re: Best Sunblock [Thread 5]
« Reply #462 on: February 27, 2017, 12:53:13 am »
Anybody knows if discontinued na ba yung Sunplay spf 50? The one that has a light blue cap? I only see the red(spf 130), dark blue(spf 60 or basta yung minty one) these days.

sima

  • Guest
Re: Best Sunblock [Thread 5]
« Reply #463 on: February 27, 2017, 03:29:35 pm »
^^ ^^ sis, I've checked sa reviews ng VMV Armada Face Cover 45 sa BeautyMNL at glowing ang reviews nito for oily to combination skin.  Ito yung link ng reviews niya:  https://beautymnl.com/products/3618-armada-face-cover-45-30g/reviews

choco_monster

  • Guest
Re: Best Sunblock [Thread 5]
« Reply #464 on: February 28, 2017, 02:31:24 pm »
I've been using Obagi [textspeak!]-derm sunblock for more than 5 years and it's really the best sunblock for me because it's not sticky and heavy (hello vmv armada and spectraban hehe) and yet it delivers.  One tube last for a year on me so it's really a good deal.    I'm now using the matte version which is better because it really dries like a powder, no greasy feels.  However, similar to non matte version, it leaves white patches when it totally sets and dries.
Both  variants by the way are good as a base or primer under makeup.     

While Obagi is the best for my acne prone skin.  Now I want to try the Heliocare gel oil free because my skin is more sensitive  nowadays and I'm having a bad acne.  It's more pricey than Obagi but it claims sebum control production so it might be good for my skin condition now.

Has anyone tried Heliocare gel oil free or mineral?



baby_chichay

  • Guest
Re: Best Sunblock [Thread 5]
« Reply #465 on: February 28, 2017, 03:18:25 pm »
^Obagi sunscreen user here too - the matte one though. I've tried many sunscreens na but I always go back to obagi. pricey but yun nga ang tagal maubos. lasts me 5 to 6 months daily use and to think madami ako maglagay.

tried heliocare gel before. okay naman. but i like cream / lotion formulas kasi. nothing bad to say against it except yun nga mahal sya.

for our humid climate, shiseido wetforce is no.2 for me next to obagi. my only prob with shiseido is the fragrance, but for performance, it does its job well.

ireneeey

  • Guest
Re: Best Sunblock [Thread 5]
« Reply #466 on: February 28, 2017, 11:08:24 pm »
^girls can you give me the complete name of that Obagi sunblock? Will try to canvass if okay siya. And how much and where did you but it also? :D

MoonshineLady

  • Guest
Re: Best Sunblock [Thread 5]
« Reply #467 on: March 01, 2017, 10:12:12 am »
Belo sunblock is my fave! no greasy feel on the skin and hiyang ko sya

sima

  • Guest
Re: Best Sunblock [Thread 5]
« Reply #468 on: March 01, 2017, 10:24:10 am »
Ito yung full name ng regular variant:  Obagi [textspeak!]-Derm Sun Shield SPF 50.   Nagte-text speak siya kaya yung text speak na word diyan ay letter N at letter U.

Ito naman ang name ng matte variant:  Obagi Sun Shield Matte Broad Spectrum SPF 50 Sunscreen
« Last Edit: March 01, 2017, 10:26:55 am by sima »

PrettyWhite

  • Guest
Re: Best Sunblock [Thread 5]
« Reply #469 on: March 01, 2017, 12:40:42 pm »
I bought cetaphil sunblock for my face 50+++. So far ok naman but medyu sticky konti pag inaapply. sa body naman belo body sunblock 60+++ kaso mabilis maubos haha


candacena

  • Guest
Re: Best Sunblock [Thread 5]
« Reply #470 on: March 01, 2017, 12:56:36 pm »
how much and san nabibili yung obagi matte?

baby_chichay

  • Guest
Re: Best Sunblock [Thread 5]
« Reply #471 on: March 06, 2017, 12:11:21 am »
obagi sunshield matte. something ganyan. basta spf 50 and silver yung tube. around 3400 or higher yata. along this price range. cannot recall exact price kasi lagi sya may kasabay pag binibili ko sa HOO. any HOO they have this.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2017, 12:12:53 am by baby_chichay »

n_n

  • Guest
Re: Best Sunblock [Thread 5]
« Reply #472 on: March 06, 2017, 11:18:56 am »
Comparison ng sunscreen: (tinest talaga sa skin, used tape as 'division')

- Sunbears
- Biore Bright milk
- Biore watery essence
- TonyMoly Mango Mild
- Holika Holika Dazling Sunshine Waterproof
- Biore UV Perfect Milk
- Missha all around Safe Block Waterproof Sun Milk
- Missha all around Safe Block Sun Milk for MEN

http://peepingpomeranian.com/sunscreen-showdown-2k16-review-of-biore-missha-tonymoly-sunbears-and-holika-holika-sunscreens/
« Last Edit: March 06, 2017, 10:12:41 pm by n_n »

yellowminion

  • Guest
Re: Best Sunblock [Thread 5]
« Reply #473 on: March 06, 2017, 12:23:26 pm »
^wow nice review. I realized that the Biore uv watery essence made my face oily. I liked my face better when I'm using the Milk variant (the pink one).

Though I'm contemplating on buying the Goodal sunscreen because Im copying snowwhiteandtheasianpear's routine since I think pareho kami ng skin type but na-curios ako sa Missha sunblock.

ataypool

  • Guest
Re: Best Sunblock [Thread 5]
« Reply #474 on: March 06, 2017, 01:53:15 pm »
^^ & ^ I got the Missha all around Safe Block Waterproof Sun Milk and I agree with the review. I actually ordered the Sun Cream (yellow bottle) pero nagkamali they sent me that instead. Wala pa ako nasubukan na Japanese sunscreen/sunblock kasi mostly Korean like Hera, Sulwhasoo, Whoo, Sum37 and now Missha, they all work for me.

sofiameredith

  • Guest
Re: Best Sunblock [Thread 5]
« Reply #475 on: March 06, 2017, 02:35:12 pm »
anyone tried the sunblock from happy skin? reviews please... :)

choco_monster

  • Guest
Re: Best Sunblock [Thread 5]
« Reply #476 on: March 06, 2017, 03:38:41 pm »
i buy Obagi at Amazon, I hoard on sale around 1.5k to less than 2k. 

brandi

  • Guest
Re: Best Sunblock [Thread 5]
« Reply #477 on: March 11, 2017, 04:22:56 pm »
Can you recommend a sunblock na hindi greasy afterwards esp now it's summer. Lalong ang init pag ang greasy niya tsaka mukha kang malagkit and pawis lagi. Thanks!

shimmerandmatte

  • Guest
Re: Best Sunblock [Thread 5]
« Reply #478 on: March 11, 2017, 04:58:23 pm »
Can you recommend a sunblock na hindi greasy afterwards esp now it's summer. Lalong ang init pag ang greasy niya tsaka mukha kang malagkit and pawis lagi. Thanks!

VMV Hyoallergenics Armada SPF 45! :) Cream type sunblock siya but it has a matte finish. :)

brandi

  • Guest
Re: Best Sunblock [Thread 5]
« Reply #479 on: March 11, 2017, 05:09:43 pm »
^thanks sis will give it a try!

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close