watch now

Author Topic: Best Sunblock [Thread 5]  (Read 123950 times)

red_yesha

  • Guest
Re: Best Sunblock [Thread 5]
« Reply #440 on: October 03, 2016, 07:17:50 pm »
Magkano ang heliocare (gel)?

britzm

  • Guest
Re: Best Sunblock [Thread 5]
« Reply #441 on: October 04, 2016, 12:18:18 am »
^heliocare is around 3k. sa derma lang ba talaga to nabibili? how inconvenient :(

izzie7

  • Guest
Re: Best Sunblock [Thread 5]
« Reply #442 on: October 04, 2016, 04:30:48 pm »
Missha waterproof sun milk - hg sunblock, hindi malakas yung alcohol scent saka hindi din malakas ang whitecast. Better version nung biore white.

Serena.

  • Guest
Re: Best Sunblock [Thread 5]
« Reply #443 on: October 11, 2016, 03:58:17 pm »
Love this thread! started 19yrs old pa lang ako kaya habit ko na. Sunblock is a must if you want to age gracefully so i make sure to apply on my face
and body before I go out of my door. :D

I currently use Belo Sunblock both for my face and body for a couple of years already
Pero sawang sawa na ako sa stickiness nya. and i find it greasy as well, inuubos ko na lang sila
Kaya naman ive been lurking on this thread for days to find a better sunblock brand.


Will try very soon,
VMV ARMADA FACE COVER 30 AND THE SPF60 FOR MY BODY
SHISEIDO ANESSA THE GOLD ONE AND THE WHITE ONE
HADA LABO SPF 50
AND HELIOCARE GEL SUNBLOCK


im so excited!

yellowminion

  • Guest
Re: Best Sunblock [Thread 5]
« Reply #444 on: October 12, 2016, 12:42:23 pm »
Question, pag body sunblock ba, nilalagay dapat siya sa whole body (except of course sa face and neck kung may facial sunblock)? Narealize ko lang what I always do pag body sunblock, ang nilalagyan ko lang is my arms and feet kasi yun lang yung exposed? Mali ba mga sis?

What I do kasi is put first whitening lotion sa whole body pero may spf 40 naman siya. Tapos I use sunblock with 100 spf sa arms and feet. Yan lang nakasanayan kong routine. Ang lagi naman akong naka-pants.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2016, 12:48:06 pm by yellowminion »

britzm

  • Guest
Re: Best Sunblock [Thread 5]
« Reply #445 on: October 13, 2016, 09:45:42 am »
^dati i use body sunblock all over. Ang lagkit! Iniisip ko na lang protected ako. Sabi kasi nakaka lusot pa din sa damit uva and uvb.
Now yung mga exposed parts na lang. Office and bahay lang din kasi ako.

sassy_gal18

  • Guest
Re: Best Sunblock [Thread 5]
« Reply #446 on: October 13, 2016, 02:17:47 pm »
Bioré with whitening essence - works perfectly fine. Matte finish. Slight whitecast but nawawala naman after a while.

No negative reaction.

choco_monster

  • Guest
Re: Best Sunblock [Thread 5]
« Reply #447 on: October 13, 2016, 03:33:50 pm »
Is Anessa Gold the best variant sa Shiseido? How much and where to buy cheapest?

Romans828

  • Guest
Re: Best Sunblock [Thread 5]
« Reply #448 on: October 13, 2016, 04:14:01 pm »
I'm a happy user of Biore UV Aqua Rich Water Essence for 6 months now. Unlike before when I was not using any sunblock, I noticed my skin now is more radiant and clear. :) Sunblocks can really do wonders. I ran out of my biore so I decided to purchase a new one but the aqua rich water essence was out of stock :( I opted to try instead the uv whitening essence. Used it first time this morning and although the watery essence is better in terms of texture, the whitening essence is also promising since it does not leave a white cast too. I just hope it delivers with its whitening claim. :)

ri-anne

  • Guest
Re: Best Sunblock [Thread 5]
« Reply #449 on: October 15, 2016, 01:07:02 pm »
Nahiyang face ko sa Nivea Sun Collagen Protect Spf50.
But eversince naubos yun, i tried what's available at home which is Banana Boat Kids Spf60. And i'm actually surprised na okay din sya sa face. So yun ang ginagamit ko ngayon.

khriseeee

  • Guest
Re: Best Sunblock [Thread 5]
« Reply #450 on: October 18, 2016, 10:32:09 pm »
Any reviews on Neogen Day-Light Protection Sun Screen?

babyastig

  • Guest
Re: Best Sunblock [Thread 5]
« Reply #451 on: October 19, 2016, 01:17:21 pm »
@Romans828 Biore UV Aqua Rich Water Essence....spreadable din ba sya like the biore aqua rich water essence? 
thanks

Romans828

  • Guest
Re: Best Sunblock [Thread 5]
« Reply #452 on: November 10, 2016, 02:30:00 pm »
@Romans828 Biore UV Aqua Rich Water Essence....spreadable din ba sya like the biore aqua rich water essence? 
thanks

Sis babyastig,medyo naguluhan ako sa question mo.Hehe. Parang same lang yung namention mo? Or ang question mo ba is yung whitening essence as compare with aqua rich water essence? Mas spreadable ang aqua rich, para siyang moisturizer. Though hindi din naman mahirap i-apply ang whitening essence. But I still prefer the aqua rich water essence and will revert back once maubos na ang whitening essence ko. :)

minatay91

  • Guest
Re: Best Sunblock [Thread 5]
« Reply #453 on: November 16, 2016, 09:46:46 am »
^ oh, Chili.. La Roche Posay is difficult to get in the PH, all the more the EU version. Did you mean the XL one too? Do you have any idea how we can get it here sa PH, or how I can get it? I'm curious.. hehe.

n_n

  • Guest
Re: Best Sunblock [Thread 5]
« Reply #454 on: November 16, 2016, 10:23:47 pm »
Alcohol nga pala 3rd ingredient ng Biore Watery Essence.

[Oily Skin] Feedback?
- Sunkiller Super Lasting Base (pink & white stripes)
- Sunkiller Perfect Strong Plus (dark yellow bottle)

minatay91

  • Guest
Re: Best Sunblock [Thread 5]
« Reply #455 on: November 17, 2016, 01:19:33 pm »
sis chili? did you delete your post na answered my question? I think i saw your comment na the La Roche posay was oily and too heavy for everyday use? :( Cant see it  na

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: Best Sunblock [Thread 5]
« Reply #456 on: November 17, 2016, 03:46:27 pm »
^Shocks sorry! I must have accidentally deleted it!! So weird!!

Anyway... you can buy the EU version in Bangkok and HK! =) =)

BTW I see a lot of people here use Biore Watery Essence. I love that sunscreen. But just be sure you don't use this for swimming because it isn't water resistant. But the biore ones in the bottles like the white and blue ones are OK for swimming.

minatay91

  • Guest
Re: Best Sunblock [Thread 5]
« Reply #457 on: November 21, 2016, 05:43:38 am »
^ thank you sis chili!! Me too, naexperience ko rin na ma.delete yung post. weird.
anyways, where specifically in HK or Bangkok? Watsons lang ba po, or only certain stores carry it?

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: Best Sunblock [Thread 5]
« Reply #458 on: November 21, 2016, 11:31:04 am »
^sis Im not sure if other stores carry it in HK. But there is always in Watsons. In Thailand they have in Boots also. Meron din sa Japan pero iba ata hindi EU version? Im not so sure.

kittycat228

  • Guest
Re: Best Sunblock [Thread 5]
« Reply #459 on: November 21, 2016, 07:51:20 pm »
hongkong-sasa, bonjour, mannings  bangkok-guardian, watsons

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close