watch now

Author Topic: Best Sunblock [Thread 5]  (Read 123899 times)

oracLe

  • Guest
Re: Best Sunblock [Thread 5]
« Reply #420 on: July 11, 2016, 09:52:37 pm »
^^ I use yung Armada 45

MomsterTeacher

  • Guest
Re: Best Sunblock [Thread 5]
« Reply #421 on: July 11, 2016, 10:30:46 pm »
Obagi sunblock is great, but expensive.  Cheaper alternative is Skin Station gel sunblock.  Definitely non-sticky and non oily because it's gel rather than cream. ;)

madhatter ninja

  • Guest
Re: Best Sunblock [Thread 5]
« Reply #422 on: July 13, 2016, 12:30:14 pm »
VMV Armada. Not sticky and greasy. :)

Babydoll-

  • Guest
Re: Best Sunblock [Thread 5]
« Reply #423 on: July 22, 2016, 05:22:32 pm »
VMV Armada for the face. I use this everyday. For the body, I rarely use any sunblock since my lotion has SPF na. Haha! When going to the beach or some outdoor activities lang, I use Hawaiian Tropic.  :)

britzm

  • Guest
Re: Best Sunblock [Thread 5]
« Reply #424 on: August 07, 2016, 11:39:26 am »
biore for my face

whole body depende sa mood. gt carrot lotion, hawaiian tropic sheer touch. tapos etong belo spray sunblock inuubos ko na lang. pero hindi ko kasi siya type. malagkit.
will be trying human heart nature na sunblock

budzwhiz

  • Guest
Re: Best Sunblock [Thread 5]
« Reply #425 on: August 07, 2016, 11:32:08 pm »
Any reviews dun sa Belo tinted sunscreen? Okay ba ang oil control? :)

real.beautyqueen

  • Guest
Re: Best Sunblock [Thread 5]
« Reply #426 on: August 08, 2016, 12:09:42 am »
I'm using DHC SPF 50 make-up, primer sunblock on my face which i bought from zalora.. its japan cosmetic product 30ml worth P1500. Sobrang the best tong SB na to spescially if you're acne prone kasi medicated sya for acne prone skin and talaga naman na ko-control nya ang oiliness. super oily skin ako and hindi na ako nag re-retouch hanggang makauwe na ako sa bahay. Ang ganda ng product na to sobra. Highly recommended ko lalo na sa acne prone kasi non-comedogenic na, oil control pa. Its really worth the price.

On my skin naman, I'm using dermplus SPF 80 yung bago nila na 100ml.. worth P300+ so far ok naman sya for me. I'm actually using it everyday. FYI its a must for us na mag sunblock even we're not going to beach or do any outdoor activities, because its our best way to protect our skin externally from harmful UV rays and also to prevent premature aging.. 🤗😉😊
« Last Edit: August 08, 2016, 03:01:16 pm by real.beautyqueen »

alluragoddess

  • Guest
Re: Best Sunblock [Thread 5]
« Reply #427 on: August 08, 2016, 12:08:11 pm »
biore....variants....super duper matte and never sticky :)  i swear by it and the best ever from all other brands ive tried

twelvth_goddess

  • Guest
Re: Best Sunblock [Thread 5]
« Reply #428 on: August 08, 2016, 10:37:21 pm »
My favorite sunblock is the one from Organic Alley :)

shimmerandmatte

  • Guest
Re: Best Sunblock [Thread 5]
« Reply #429 on: August 26, 2016, 05:00:57 pm »
Biore Sun Block (yung white na matte finish) - HG sunblock but I'm planning to switch this out kasi feeling ko lalo lang ako umitim due to the high alcohol content. but it makes my skin smooth and matte, tapos no white cast so gusto ko to.

Belo Tinted sunscreen - ok siya but I don't like the effect it gives me. nakaka-brighten but yung pagka-brighten niya, yung tipong nagiging pink-toned ang skin so di ko siya masyado trip.

I just bought VMV Armada 45. will post again how it goes for me and if it replaces my Biore sunblock :)

dandyguy

  • Guest
Re: Best Sunblock [Thread 5]
« Reply #430 on: August 26, 2016, 09:11:44 pm »
I'm using nuderm sunblock from dermclinic. This one is very moisturizing and I feel like it also helps on controlling my acne kasi my face feels conditioned every time I apply it. So even if di ako lumabas ng bahay, I still use it as a moisturizer. Though di din to perfect, this one is pure physical titanium dioxide so medyo heavy sya. Has white cast and makes my face really sweaty and shiny upon application. It also slips off my face when I sweat. Pawisin pa naman ako. I don't know if this problem comes along with physical suncreens in general or dito lang sa brand na to.

I also tried biore white. Really keeps the face matte, as in no oil, shine, nor sweat. It also looks good with its powder finish. Love it for that, but it also breaks me out. I get clogged pores the day after using it. As in I can extract the clogs with a facial extractor. Love it na sana kaso it has that con which makes it inconvenient to use. I feel like this one really needs to be removed by a makeup remover at the end of the day kasi you still feel the texture that you get from the product even after washing at night. 

cupkaye

  • Guest
Re: Best Sunblock [Thread 5]
« Reply #431 on: August 26, 2016, 11:58:08 pm »
Been using Heliocare for years now but sa derma lang sya nabibili so
now i recently bought Shisheido Anessa -both very nice for oily skin!

shygirlme

  • Guest
Re: Best Sunblock [Thread 5]
« Reply #432 on: August 27, 2016, 12:03:26 am »
I realy love my Biore face milk. Hindi nag o oily face ko kahit 12 hours na.  Problema ko lang talaga nagkaka pimple ako sa noo.

sportygurl

  • Guest
Re: Best Sunblock [Thread 5]
« Reply #433 on: September 09, 2016, 06:42:47 pm »
feedback naman po sa belo face sunscreen. thanks

iwannabeasupermodel

  • Guest
Re: Best Sunblock [Thread 5]
« Reply #434 on: September 09, 2016, 06:54:54 pm »
Laging oos ang biore perfect milk in pink. San kaya may stock? 😢😢😢

piatos

  • Guest
Re: Best Sunblock [Thread 5]
« Reply #435 on: September 09, 2016, 11:07:47 pm »
ano bang banana boat na bagay sa oily skin?

yellowminion

  • Guest
Re: Best Sunblock [Thread 5]
« Reply #436 on: October 01, 2016, 07:51:44 am »
Pangarap ko talaga yung anessa sunblock na gold kaso ang mahal hehe. Iniisip ko pa kung anong ibang face products titipirin ko para mabili ko yun :)

Maganda ba yung biore for dry/oily skin?

shygirlme

  • Guest
Re: Best Sunblock [Thread 5]
« Reply #437 on: October 01, 2016, 07:07:55 pm »
^for me oo. problema ko lang dito nagkaka pimples ako sa noo. bakit kaya?

yellowminion

  • Guest
Re: Best Sunblock [Thread 5]
« Reply #438 on: October 01, 2016, 09:55:31 pm »
^thanks sis.

Bought biore perfect bright milk (pink) sa watsons sm city cebu. Sana di ako mag-break-out dito.
---
Now lang ako natapos mag-back read. Nakakaitim and pimples sa ibang sisses yung biore because of high alcohol content. Parang ayoko na tuloy gamitin sa face kasi sensitive skin ko. :'(
« Last Edit: October 02, 2016, 05:53:10 am by yellowminion »

minatay91

  • Guest
Re: Best Sunblock [Thread 5]
« Reply #439 on: October 03, 2016, 04:28:37 am »
^ I agree with the other sisses na ayaw ko din ng biore. hihi I dislike it with a passion due to the smell, alcohol, matte effect and it makes me itch :(

My mom and one of my close friends loves it though. It creates a perfect base for their makeup.

I love VMV but my mom hates how difficult it is to spread and mainit sa mukha.

I really want to try Shiseido, but it's too perfumed for me (the blue one). I wonder if Anessa is better.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close