We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Currently using Biore na color pink. I find it okay since di sya malagkit sa face and parang may very light coverage na sya, tipong good to go na even without bb cream (pero syempre nag-apply pa rin ako ng bb for every day makeup going to work ). But I'm still searching for a better sunblock na affordable and hiyang sa kin. I'm happy with Biore except for the fact na may alcohol content sya kaya non-sticky. I also recently got Mizon SPF 50+++, it's light and has a dewy effect (na di ko pa masyado ma-appreciate, lol). It comes with flower essence too. Anyone who's tried this brand?
baka dahil yung biore white gamit niyo sis? haha. ako yung pink, okay lang naman sa akin. though i make sure to use oil to remove my makeup kasi waterproof and sweatproof siya di ba. tapos mej natakot ako kasi parang may warning ata sa packaging na make sure to remove the sunblock properly hahaha.
Magkano sunplay ngayon?