watch now

Author Topic: Best Sunblock [Thread 5]  (Read 123793 times)

pennylanechic

  • Guest
Re: Best Sunblock [Thread 5]
« Reply #160 on: September 13, 2015, 07:54:03 am »
Daily face sunblock ko yun Belo SPF 40. I like that it's lightweight & non greasy. Tsaka not that expensive kaya hindi ako mahihirapan i-maintain.
Belo mist type naman for my body. For better coverage I spray it on my palms before spreading it on my body. Sa umpisa lang oily tingnan mabilis naman ma-absorb. Di ko lang ma-explain yung amoy nya pero nawawala naman agad kaya it doesn't bother me.

armie8

  • Guest
Re: Best Sunblock [Thread 5]
« Reply #161 on: September 21, 2015, 10:40:19 am »
Best sunblock for me is yung Dermstrata Total Block Gel SPF 35. Water-based, colorless, and odorless. Di rin mahapdi sa eyes ko.

reighnyielle

  • Guest
Re: Best Sunblock [Thread 5]
« Reply #162 on: September 21, 2015, 10:43:27 am »
^ Sis where do you usually buy your dermstrata sunblock?

red_yesha

  • Guest
Re: Best Sunblock [Thread 5]
« Reply #163 on: November 15, 2015, 05:36:47 am »
Has anyone tried the Sunplay spf 65 PA+++?
ok ba sya gamitin sa beach?
or dapat talaga yung Sunplay spf 130?

chuy

  • Guest
Re: Best Sunblock [Thread 5]
« Reply #164 on: November 16, 2015, 08:28:47 pm »
^ I've tried the one with SPF 65 pero not for beach use, for everyday use lang ;D Sa face and neck ko lang ginagamit. Parang malamig sa face dahil dun sa menthol feeling.

Now I'm back to Belo for the face and I'm also using Belo for the body. For me, parang masyado light yung Belo sunblock for body. Any suggestions na good sunblock for the body na same price range lang ng Belo (500 PhP or less)?

red_yesha

  • Guest
Re: Best Sunblock [Thread 5]
« Reply #165 on: November 17, 2015, 10:43:29 am »
^hmm may kakilala ka bang gumagamit ng Sunplay spf 60 sa beach? if yes okay naman ba?

chuy

  • Guest
Re: Best Sunblock [Thread 5]
« Reply #166 on: November 17, 2015, 02:16:30 pm »
^ wala sis e. Baka meron din mag-reply dito ;)

imyourangel

  • Guest
Re: Best Sunblock [Thread 5]
« Reply #167 on: November 17, 2015, 06:28:04 pm »
Ano una ilalagay sa face, sunblock ba or BB cream?

tischarmedlife

  • Guest
Re: Best Sunblock [Thread 5]
« Reply #168 on: November 18, 2015, 01:56:46 am »
^sunblock muna sis before anything else  ;)

minatay91

  • Guest
Re: Best Sunblock [Thread 5]
« Reply #169 on: November 18, 2015, 05:01:46 pm »
Any feedback for Spectraban? :) Mukhang maganda eh based sa ingredients..mas affordable din

m_lim

  • Guest
Re: Best Sunblock [Thread 5]
« Reply #170 on: November 19, 2015, 08:18:49 am »
^too sticky! pero maganda sana yan. kasi ok nga ingredients niya, protected ka talaga.ok pa for sensitive skin. kaso ang init at lagkit!

khriseeee

  • Guest
Re: Best Sunblock [Thread 5]
« Reply #171 on: November 19, 2015, 03:17:34 pm »
Loving the Celeteque gel sunblock! I love that it serves as a good base for foundation. Almost all of the other sunblocks I've tried are too slipper for my foundation.

Also bought Nutrogena's watergel sunblock but have yet to try it yet :)

cupkaye

  • Guest
Re: Best Sunblock [Thread 5]
« Reply #172 on: November 22, 2015, 01:23:03 pm »
Been using Heliocare for 4 years na. Ok naman for my oily skin though hassle lang, I
can only get it from derma. Wanna try Biore!

rannastillero

  • Guest
Re: Best Sunblock [Thread 5]
« Reply #173 on: November 23, 2015, 04:37:21 pm »
Im loving sunplay 130.
hindi ako nangitim sa beach kahit nagbabad kame ng 2 days ahahha 8)

honeybunny

  • Guest
Re: Best Sunblock [Thread 5]
« Reply #174 on: November 23, 2015, 08:52:13 pm »
I bought biore uv watery gel and annessa. Was looking at kanebo kaso I didn't know exactly what to buy. So yan muna.

jamie_0117

  • Guest
Re: Best Sunblock [Thread 5]
« Reply #175 on: November 24, 2015, 12:29:01 am »
Question - how much spf needed? office based naman ako.

mimigirl

  • Guest
Re: Best Sunblock [Thread 5]
« Reply #176 on: November 24, 2015, 02:26:39 am »
Mga sis... I always apply moisturizer first and then sunblock. Have I been doing it wrong? It works naman for me.

I've researched online, sabi moisturizer muna bago sunblock. Pero meron iba, sunblock muna bago moisturizer.

Sorry kung na discuss na ito before. I hope someone can clarify.

I use Armada Sport 70 for my face.

Iemi

  • Guest
Re: Best Sunblock [Thread 5]
« Reply #177 on: November 24, 2015, 08:46:26 am »
The Avon sunblock(orange tube) is surprisingly great. Yung feel sa skin is just like putting iced water on my face, and no sticky feel after. Naghoard last year, pero naubos ang stock ko. Hindi pa yata nagaapear ulit sa brochure nila. :( anyway, im currently using biore uv whitening essence spf50, ok naman, parang primer narin sya.

ohcmon

  • Guest
Re: Best Sunblock [Thread 5]
« Reply #178 on: November 24, 2015, 09:38:04 am »
I've been using the Elizavecca Milky Piggy BB Cream as my sunblock hehe. SPF 50 siya and sheer coverage, I love it! Problema ko ngayon where I would repurchase kasi I bought this in HK on sale and the online shops here in Pinas do not carry it lol.

tischarmedlife

  • Guest
Re: Best Sunblock [Thread 5]
« Reply #179 on: December 01, 2015, 02:43:50 am »
Mga sis... I always apply moisturizer first and then sunblock. Have I been doing it wrong? It works naman for me.

I've researched online, sabi moisturizer muna bago sunblock. Pero meron iba, sunblock muna bago moisturizer.


I've asked several beauty bloggers and 3 out of 4 said sunblock before moisturizer. I've asked my derma from Flawless and she said the same thing sis. The sunblock would work best daw when it's applied before anything else. When I did a research, it really depends naman if you're using a chemical or physical (organic yata) sunscreen. Chemical based needs to be applied first while it's the opposite with the latter.

Here's a very helpful read: http://beautifulwithbrains.com/2010/08/31/what-should-i-apply-first-moisturizer-or-sunscreen/
« Last Edit: December 01, 2015, 02:48:12 am by tischarmedlife »

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close