watch now

Author Topic: Best Sunblock [Thread 5]  (Read 123617 times)

CookieReid101

  • Guest
Re: Best Sunblock [Thread 5]
« Reply #80 on: April 28, 2015, 12:52:37 pm »
Mga sis, anong sunblock nyo(body) gor everyday use?

misslovelyjoy

  • Guest
Re: Best Sunblock [Thread 5]
« Reply #81 on: April 29, 2015, 10:27:24 am »
Hindi ba greasy ang sunblock ng belo? Is it cream or gel type? How much? Thanks sissies!

cosmochick

  • Guest
Re: Best Sunblock [Thread 5]
« Reply #82 on: April 30, 2015, 06:30:04 pm »
sis cookiereid, sa body, I use Sebamed SPF50++.. and sometimes Clarins but Sebamed is a cheap alternative.

sa face, Sheiseido Anessa and Shesiedo UV protector... I tried other sunscreens pero eto talaga HG ko...


CookieReid101

  • Guest
Re: Best Sunblock [Thread 5]
« Reply #83 on: April 30, 2015, 07:02:25 pm »
sis cosmo, where to buy sebamed sunblock? Thanks :)

calin22

  • Guest
Re: Best Sunblock [Thread 5]
« Reply #84 on: April 30, 2015, 08:35:42 pm »
VMV Armada Sport for the body, super hiyang me dito pero need ko iapply ulet after 2 hours eh. lalo na pag nagbibike ako during daytime.

I bought Sunplay SPF130, sadly di siya okay sa face.. nagkakapimples ako. sa katawan medyo okay naman.

angel..

  • Guest
Re: Best Sunblock [Thread 5]
« Reply #85 on: May 01, 2015, 10:45:12 am »
^hindu nagdarken skin mo sa armada?

calin22

  • Guest
Re: Best Sunblock [Thread 5]
« Reply #86 on: May 02, 2015, 12:09:41 am »
^no sis. Pero if you plan to use it for sports on daytime, need ireapply.

angel..

  • Guest
Re: Best Sunblock [Thread 5]
« Reply #87 on: May 02, 2015, 05:42:29 am »
^I'm scouting for a good sunblock kasi for beach use. I remember Armada to be very sticky din kasi. Thanks for the reply!

calin22

  • Guest
Re: Best Sunblock [Thread 5]
« Reply #88 on: May 02, 2015, 08:19:06 am »
^armada is not sticky for me.
You can try sunplay or beachhut

punkrockprincess

  • Guest
Re: Best Sunblock [Thread 5]
« Reply #89 on: May 17, 2015, 12:13:02 pm »
Sunplay for my face and Vaseline spf30 serum for my body every day!

unwantedP

  • Guest
Re: Best Sunblock [Thread 5]
« Reply #90 on: May 17, 2015, 03:43:10 pm »
sunplay for me sa face and body for everyday use (though di ako masipag magapply most days). it's light and non-sticky that's why i like it.

nivea for beach use. it's makapal and sticky but parang mas may tiwala ako sa nivea formula kasi.

lordknight_aiz.18

  • Guest
Re: Best Sunblock [Thread 5]
« Reply #91 on: May 17, 2015, 11:47:01 pm »
I bought belo spf 40. True nfa, di greasy. And plus factor that it is non comedogenic.

aubb

  • Guest
Re: Best Sunblock [Thread 5]
« Reply #92 on: May 18, 2015, 12:48:59 am »
I got shiseido wetForce kanina, try ko later. Ka-price niya lang yung UV protector which is older na version. This one is supposed to have an increased effect pag nabasa daw ng water or sweat.

For the body i got banana boat for kids, medyo sticky siya for me up to an hour after application, so pag mainit, goodluck.

Na-try ko nivea na spray- lechon lang ang peg
Belo na spray- initially lechon din ang peg, pero after nun, parang ang ganda ng texture ng skin, parang supple.
Neutrogena sheer- so-so lang

unwantedP

  • Guest
Re: Best Sunblock [Thread 5]
« Reply #93 on: May 18, 2015, 10:35:17 am »
ang sabi ng derma ng friend ko, mas effective daw ang lotion than spray. so what i do is lotion muna then spray (yung water resistant) pag nasa beach. di ko pa naconfirm with my derma though.

minatay91

  • Guest
Best Sunblock for Body :)
« Reply #94 on: June 03, 2015, 12:07:36 am »
Hi mga sis,

As you are all aware, grabe super init na ang weather ngayon :'( 😧😥😱

do you use sunblock on a regular basis? If you do, what do you use and recommend? :) (even if it's chemical, sunscreen) for your arms and legs.. or sunblock lang ba sa face? :(

And can anyone please recommend a good PHYSICAL sunblock for body? Yung ingredient is ZINC Oxide :) preferably odorless po.. I'm okay with white cast and looking like crinkles haha. I'm also very okay with sticky sunblocks (cold environment kase)

I mean, I know I can use the sunblock for the face on my body but it's not really financially practical :(

Maein

  • Guest
Re: Best Sunblock for Body :)
« Reply #95 on: June 03, 2015, 08:28:42 am »
Hi sis, i use sunblock everyday sa face lalo na at naglalakad ako in the morning dun sa sakayan ng bus going to work. Around 8am ang init na, kaya no choice ako even if its greasy pag pinawisan. Before I use Nivea with collagen spf50, na ubos ko na yung isang tube kaya now I try Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Complete UV moisture spf 50. Kahit na medyo mahal ang sunblock sis, talagang bumibili ako para din naman sa akin to. Tinatyaga ko talaga to sis, buti nga at nasasanay na din ako na mag lagay religiously.. usually sa mga ganitong routine sa una lang ako masipag haha kaya minsan nasasayang lang. Sa arms madalang ako maglagay. sa legs di na kasi naka pants naman ako everyday.  :)

khryz09

  • Guest
Re: Best Sunblock [Thread 5]
« Reply #96 on: June 03, 2015, 09:24:17 am »
I use Lily's Touch Miracle Cream as my sunblock kasi spf 40 na sya, may other benefits and 100% safe and effective pa  :)

minatay91

  • Guest
Re: Best Sunblock [Thread 5]
« Reply #97 on: June 03, 2015, 12:10:29 pm »
Hi mods! Thanks for merging the thread. I didnt know there was an existing one na :) kaya pala last reply was may 18.. time to backread hehe

reese17

  • Guest
Re: Best Sunblock [Thread 5]
« Reply #98 on: June 05, 2015, 08:49:20 am »
Neutrogena! I use the Ultra Sheer Dry Touch sunblock for my arms and the Hydroboost Gel with SPF 30 for my face. The Hydroboost isn't the best moisturizer around (I still prefer Clinique's DDMG but no SPF) but I love na it's gel and there's an SPF factor. :)

Ireneeeeee

  • Guest
Re: Best Sunblock [Thread 5]
« Reply #99 on: June 05, 2015, 10:01:06 am »
revisiting VMV Armada face SB spf 30. Ganda nya hindi greasy and super light!

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close