watch now

Author Topic: Paano mo nakuha ang trabaho mo ngayon?  (Read 6672 times)

joevicko

  • Guest
Paano mo nakuha ang trabaho mo ngayon?
« on: May 02, 2014, 03:29:02 pm »
sisses, paano kayo nagkatrabaho? like referral? direct application, via job portals? etc.. related ba ito sa course nyo? ano work mo ngayon?

i'l start:

through referral and yes, related sa course ko Psychology and im into HR

ysa.belle

  • Guest
Re: Paano mo nakuha ang trabaho mo ngayon?
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2014, 04:33:48 pm »
direct application ako... related sa job ko talaga.... basta yung boss ko okay siya!

graciaclave

  • Guest
Re: Paano mo nakuha ang trabaho mo ngayon?
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2014, 05:20:02 pm »
my classmate/blockmate in college referred me. Luckily, ok and gusto ko naman yung field of work na napuntahan ko. :)

LittleMissMaldita

  • Guest
Re: Paano mo nakuha ang trabaho mo ngayon?
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2014, 10:46:01 pm »
Yap. In hospital, nagapply lang sa hr without any referral.

chocolate

  • Guest
Re: Paano mo nakuha ang trabaho mo ngayon?
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2014, 09:57:59 am »
I applied through JobStreet. :)

Misis_Maku

  • Guest
Re: Paano mo nakuha ang trabaho mo ngayon?
« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2014, 02:56:06 pm »
Majority ng freelance work ko from oDesk. I applied online and yes related sa course ko. I do fashion merchandising, research, consultation and design work with my existing clients. I started online around April 2012 before ako mag-asawa kasi I wanted na maasikaso ko magiging family ko. Fortunately, steady naman ang dating ng projects. :)
« Last Edit: May 06, 2014, 03:04:34 pm by Misis_Maku »

fn_fran

  • Guest
Re: Paano mo nakuha ang trabaho mo ngayon?
« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2014, 03:21:22 pm »
Thru referral and nope, hindi siya related sa course ko :) but I'm happy :")

solepurplelife

  • Guest
Re: Paano mo nakuha ang trabaho mo ngayon?
« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2014, 04:36:48 pm »
Walk-in lang and nagtanong if naghahanap sila ng for OJT. Tapos ayon one month pa lang akong intern sinabihan na nila ko na gusto nila ko iabsorb for part-time muna until makagraduate ako then full-time na. Now more than 2yrs na ko sa company  :D Hindi sya totally related sa course ko pero hirap iwan dahil sa good compensation.   ;D

purple.strawberry

  • Guest
Re: Paano mo nakuha ang trabaho mo ngayon?
« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2014, 09:59:39 am »
Application thru Jobstreet. :) Not related to course. Thankfully I passed the application process kasi from what I read sa forums difficult yung exams. Okay naman so far, happy naman.

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Paano mo nakuha ang trabaho mo ngayon?
« Reply #9 on: May 11, 2014, 11:26:03 am »
They just saw my profile daw sa Jobstreet and called to ask if I'd be interested to apply. Since I'm getting bored with my home-based job and needed a new environment, go na ako. :)

robin.scherbatsky

  • Guest
Re: Paano mo nakuha ang trabaho mo ngayon?
« Reply #10 on: May 12, 2014, 10:19:18 am »
Applied thru JobStreet last 2011, I actually had a pending application with them, earlier the same year but I went for another employer who was project based. My contract ended and I was contacted again by my current employer, my application was prioritized.

Almost 3 years later, I'm still with them and currently a Test Manager. Related sya sa course ko since I took up BSIT during College. :)

simplypretty029

  • Guest
Re: Paano mo nakuha ang trabaho mo ngayon?
« Reply #11 on: May 12, 2014, 03:06:22 pm »
Thru Prayers lang ;) hehe

bratty

  • Guest
Re: Paano mo nakuha ang trabaho mo ngayon?
« Reply #12 on: May 16, 2014, 01:37:39 pm »
One friend of my kumare posted a job opening sa company nila, pinagpasa nya ako and luckily I got the position, parang referral ang nangyari. Related sa degree ko.

simang

  • Guest
Re: Paano mo nakuha ang trabaho mo ngayon?
« Reply #13 on: May 16, 2014, 02:38:02 pm »
I was invited as a guest lecturer for the board exam review of the batch after me. When I did my demo lecture, the offered me a part time position in the faculty (aside from the lecturer status sa board review). Been in the same company full time since 2010.

I'm not an educ grad but I teach the major courses in my degree, so yes this is very much related to my degree.

sweetpreppy

  • Guest
Re: Paano mo nakuha ang trabaho mo ngayon?
« Reply #14 on: May 16, 2014, 03:42:14 pm »
through jobstreet.com

imyourangel

  • Guest
Re: Paano mo nakuha ang trabaho mo ngayon?
« Reply #15 on: May 22, 2014, 05:45:34 pm »
Walk-in. Got accepted immediately! :) I'm excited since walking distance lang ang trabaho ko. For the first time in forever...

ococmodestatus

  • Guest
Re: Paano mo nakuha ang trabaho mo ngayon?
« Reply #16 on: June 06, 2014, 03:00:21 pm »
referral

beach_n_sunsets

  • Guest
Re: Paano mo nakuha ang trabaho mo ngayon?
« Reply #17 on: June 06, 2014, 05:06:45 pm »
Got 'pirated' from my previous company :D My course is communication arts pero I'm a data analyst now (even in my previous company).

independentgirl

  • Guest
Re: Paano mo nakuha ang trabaho mo ngayon?
« Reply #18 on: June 06, 2014, 11:05:15 pm »
me i just have an account at Jobstreet. its not my intention to apply for this company, but oppurtunity knocks they called me and asked me if I want to apply, then i tried. as in subok lang.. OVER HIRAP NG EXAM.. at alam kong di ako papasa, but God make a way. ayun! straight to interview. and take note i am employed then. God's Plan talaga..

MisisDonita

  • Guest
Re: Paano mo nakuha ang trabaho mo ngayon?
« Reply #19 on: June 12, 2014, 03:07:50 pm »
I went here in Singapore as a tourist first...fortunately, within a month I got the job. 5yrs na ako rito..Jobstreet application then a Headhunter, hired by the company, called be for interview then ayun na.. :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close