We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Nakaka loka pala mga sis magpakasal. I thought 150k is enough para wedding. And now lumolobo na expenses namin ng 300k .
Welcome to the world of financial headache! Haha
hehe same tayo ng initial budget sis..nasa kabilang thread ako nung una yung 150 budget wedding..hinde pala kaya if 150 guest mo. ayun going to 400k na kami. pero that's it na, may pa-sobra na yan. pag sumobra pa runaway bride na ko
^^ how do you manage the expenses? I have excel file that list down all the suppliers I needed, nakalagay yung budget for that particular supplier, the chosen supplier, reservation, downpayment, balances. It helps sa pagbu-budget
^sis jaywee08 very nice excel file format. Thanks for sharing!! I have an excel file for my budget also pero di ko pa naayos bec 2016 pa ako.
I composed my own excel files too. Very helpful with budget monitoring. . Wedding Supplier, Projected Cost, Actual cost, down payment and date paid, balance, notes.. yan format nung sakin..meron pakong ibang format for other stuff lang contact details lang..and I made mini receipts too for the envelopes kun san ako maglalagay ng money for final payment. Gumawa pakong letterhead namim lol! Very fussy kasi ako at I love paperwork hahaha