watch now

Author Topic: Freebies Freebies Thread 14  (Read 60576 times)

GeeGotGold

  • Guest
Re: Freebies Freebies Thread 14
« Reply #180 on: June 13, 2014, 01:01:48 pm »
sis ano po link ng belo?

Check it here sis http://pinsta.me/p/725758511499185778_262657050
Iccomment details ng shipping address mo :)
Yung sakin this week lang ako nag comment pero wala pa [textspeak!] soap sakin sana meron pa :D

GeeGotGold

  • Guest
Re: Freebies Freebies Thread 14
« Reply #181 on: June 13, 2014, 01:05:32 pm »
free Avon Over Nature Lipstick!
kaso for pick-up sa Avon Makati Office

https://www.facebook.com/AvonPhilippines?sk=app_174961479209942&app_data

I tried to check this. buti 70+ friends [textspeak!] naka like nung Avon Page :) Hindi ko na need ipalike sa friends :)
Sana may time to claim it sa Makati :D I also blogged details about it click here na lang: http://gcandedeir.tumblr.com/post/88650901381/free-avonovernature-lipsticks
« Last Edit: June 13, 2014, 04:09:51 pm by GeeGotGold »

Papiseed

  • Guest
Re: Freebies Freebies Thread 14
« Reply #182 on: June 14, 2014, 08:42:34 pm »
May freebie si BDJ olay and vidal sassoon :)

nixiquita

  • Guest
Re: Freebies Freebies Thread 14
« Reply #183 on: June 14, 2014, 08:59:27 pm »
^panu yan sis? Sa mismong planner? Pano? :)

GeeGotGold

  • Guest
Re: Freebies Freebies Thread 14
« Reply #184 on: June 14, 2014, 10:25:01 pm »
^panu yan sis? Sa mismong planner? Pano? :)

Check this link sis : https://www.facebook.com/bdjbox/photos/a.161095900702837.55730.134022353410192/496872610458496/

There's a possibility that you'll be qualified if you got certain answers from that survey na hinahanap nila

I tried 5x actually.  >:( Di nila tinatanggap ata yung provincial address - I use my office address instead.
Then may particular profile sila na kinuha or parang class status. (I think lang ha) 

But I nakakuha na ko ng confirmation and Olay yung ittry ko ;D

zanabee

  • Guest
Re: Freebies Freebies Thread 14
« Reply #185 on: June 14, 2014, 11:26:16 pm »
not qualified din ako sa bdj.  :(
bakit kaya? any tip mga sis para ma qualify?

maika14

  • Guest
Re: Freebies Freebies Thread 14
« Reply #186 on: June 15, 2014, 11:21:04 am »
^ Did you first get a confirmation (on BDJ page) that the shipping will be start on June 20 or 27 before you got an email saying you're not qualified?

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Freebies Freebies Thread 14
« Reply #187 on: June 15, 2014, 11:41:45 am »
Hmmm. I was qualified for both Olay and VS and got confirmation email with the ship out dates.

Papiseed

  • Guest
Re: Freebies Freebies Thread 14
« Reply #188 on: June 15, 2014, 01:03:44 pm »
After 2nd try naconfirm ako :)
I tried another using my bf's account, di natanggap. Hehe i think sa address yung sorting nya.

nixiquita

  • Guest
Re: Freebies Freebies Thread 14
« Reply #189 on: June 15, 2014, 01:13:29 pm »
sadly, i didnt get in:(

vainwriter

  • Guest
Re: Freebies Freebies Thread 14
« Reply #190 on: June 15, 2014, 02:49:45 pm »
yày thanks for the bdj link! :) I selected Olay :)

zanabee

  • Guest
Re: Freebies Freebies Thread 14
« Reply #191 on: June 15, 2014, 03:37:09 pm »
any tips mga sis para ma qualify sa bdj?

ijj2k

  • Guest
Re: Freebies Freebies Thread 14
« Reply #192 on: June 15, 2014, 05:45:27 pm »
wala, hindi rin ako qualified. sayang naman :(

nenmaroon

  • Guest
Re: Freebies Freebies Thread 14
« Reply #193 on: June 16, 2014, 10:15:18 pm »
hay, hindi din ako qualified TT.TT

honeybunny

  • Guest
Re: Freebies Freebies Thread 14
« Reply #194 on: June 17, 2014, 07:16:11 am »
I got qualified sa BDJ olay. Pwede bang mag sign up din ako for vidal sassoon naman? hehe
« Last Edit: June 17, 2014, 07:59:42 am by honeybunny »

swtgrl_bee

  • Guest
Re: Freebies Freebies Thread 14
« Reply #195 on: June 17, 2014, 01:40:07 pm »
Sis honeybunny, I chose Olay too yesterday. Then the Marketing Assistant sent me an email that I was actually qualified for both ;) So ayun dalawa na yung akin.

hun_nie08

  • Guest
Re: Freebies Freebies Thread 14
« Reply #196 on: June 17, 2014, 01:57:01 pm »
Me too I got Olay and Vidal Sassoon. The Marketing assistant email me to retake the survey so I can claim both freebies. :)

maika14

  • Guest
Re: Freebies Freebies Thread 14
« Reply #197 on: June 17, 2014, 07:21:26 pm »
Same here.. I got an email saying I'm qualified and if I want to take BOTH vidal and olay. I took the survey again nalang din. But of course, we should give thanks by sending a feedback after we tried the products. ;) ;) I'm actually quite excited for olay! Hehe

GeeGotGold

  • Guest
Re: Freebies Freebies Thread 14
« Reply #198 on: June 18, 2014, 09:12:10 am »
I got qualified sa BDJ olay. Pwede bang mag sign up din ako for vidal sassoon naman? hehe

Pwede both piliin sis :) I received an email from them
"We saw that you’ve only selected Olay and we wanted to let you know that you can choose BOTH brands – OLAY and VIDAL SASSOON. If you also want to try out Vidal Sasoon, please log in again to group.ilovebdj.com to update your entry for the BDJ Rewards by June 18, 12nn (Wednesday) so you can be included in our shipout. "

ninsky01

  • Guest
Re: Freebies Freebies Thread 14
« Reply #199 on: June 18, 2014, 06:28:00 pm »
I also got both! YAY! can't wait to receive them :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close