watch now

Author Topic: Things I'm Thankful For Today (THREAD 4)  (Read 31622 times)

mischa04

  • Guest
Re: Things I'm Thankful For Today (THREAD 4)
« Reply #420 on: November 30, 2014, 12:39:30 am »
I was saved from falling off the stairs and getting a possible injury. Thank you, Lord!
Being able to finish my work. And having a conversation with a friend.

mitcha15

  • Guest
Re: Things I'm Thankful For Today (THREAD 4)
« Reply #421 on: November 30, 2014, 06:37:41 am »
For staying energetic at work inspite of my four hours sleep and no mistake for past 3days. ☺️Yeah!

rastagurl11

  • Guest
Re: Things I'm Thankful For Today (THREAD 4)
« Reply #422 on: November 30, 2014, 03:20:12 pm »
I am thankful for a great workout. Good flow of energy.

purple.strawberry

  • Guest
Re: Things I'm Thankful For Today (THREAD 4)
« Reply #423 on: November 30, 2014, 06:50:07 pm »
For all the new people I met today at Bicol. :)

swtgrl_bee

  • Guest
Re: Things I'm Thankful For Today (THREAD 4)
« Reply #424 on: November 30, 2014, 11:32:52 pm »
The chance to sing 'Ako'y Iglesia ni Cristo' in today's worship service. Only means something, God gave me another month. Forever grateful to Him :)

pinklilac

  • Guest
Re: Things I'm Thankful For Today (THREAD 4)
« Reply #425 on: December 01, 2014, 07:30:49 am »
Brand new blessed day
Good Health
Granted visa
Financial abundance
wonderful husband
Loving family and friends

Thank u thank u thank u

happybee$$$

  • Guest
Re: Things I'm Thankful For Today (THREAD 4)
« Reply #426 on: December 01, 2014, 09:26:02 am »
Amazing career growth for hubby, not something he is currently looking for but it just landed on his lap. Super thank you!
Happy and blissful family life :)
90% done with Christmas shopping and gift wrapping.
Sweet girlfriends.Life is always great with them around.

baliwsayo

  • Guest
Re: Things I'm Thankful For Today (THREAD 4)
« Reply #427 on: December 01, 2014, 12:56:41 pm »
Nice career.. big salary increase.. family.. friends.. my ex? Lol!

imyourangel

  • Guest
Re: Things I'm Thankful For Today (THREAD 4)
« Reply #428 on: December 01, 2014, 07:08:09 pm »
The time to sleep for 2hours just this afternoon! :)

happybee$$$

  • Guest
Re: Things I'm Thankful For Today (THREAD 4)
« Reply #429 on: December 02, 2014, 10:33:52 am »
New book of my fave author-thanks hubby!
New project, new boss, additional income! Thank you so much!

sweetjaja16

  • Guest
Re: Things I'm Thankful For Today (THREAD 4)
« Reply #430 on: December 02, 2014, 11:43:52 am »
time flies so fast.. lunch break na.. then uwian na. yehey ;)

luckymommy88

  • Guest
Re: Things I'm Thankful For Today (THREAD 4)
« Reply #431 on: December 02, 2014, 04:10:32 pm »
Just received a very great news about my kids :) I am soooo blessed to have gifted kids. Thank you thank you thank you :)
Blissful workday, coffee time and lots of experimenting in the kitchen :)
Sweet husband.
Rental Income.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2014, 04:13:46 pm by luckymommy88 »

swtgrl_bee

  • Guest
Re: Things I'm Thankful For Today (THREAD 4)
« Reply #432 on: December 02, 2014, 10:03:53 pm »
Cuddle with Hubby  :-*

chelsea1212

  • Guest
Re: Things I'm Thankful For Today (THREAD 4)
« Reply #433 on: December 02, 2014, 10:34:06 pm »
thankful for t&j stylist for my nicely dyed hair

swtgrl_bee

  • Guest
Re: Things I'm Thankful For Today (THREAD 4)
« Reply #434 on: December 03, 2014, 09:34:46 pm »
Dumating na ang package for my little "S" :) Visited father-in-law :)

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Things I'm Thankful For Today (THREAD 4)
« Reply #435 on: December 05, 2014, 03:07:41 pm »
Time off from work.
Finding time to wrap gifts!
No crazy storm in town.. for now!
Being safe at home.
Having an awesome family, and of course an amazing guy who loves me!!!

simang

  • Guest
Re: Things I'm Thankful For Today (THREAD 4)
« Reply #436 on: December 06, 2014, 01:13:58 am »
quick morning boyfriend visit at home, and he brought food!!!
boyfriend being so sweet and sexy as always
fruitful meeting with the dean
food-filled christmas party at school

FliPPy_LaDdY

  • Guest
Re: Things I'm Thankful For Today (THREAD 4)
« Reply #437 on: December 06, 2014, 02:48:04 am »
Im just thankful for the every morning of hope and faith that everything will be okay...

twix01

  • Guest
Re: Things I'm Thankful For Today (THREAD 4)
« Reply #438 on: December 06, 2014, 07:04:14 pm »
thankful for a friend who never leaves my side :) gift of friendship!

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Things I'm Thankful For Today (THREAD 4)
« Reply #439 on: December 07, 2014, 02:51:29 pm »
Cebu spared of Typhoon Ruby.
No class for the kiddos tomorrow, as a safety measure.
Back to work for us, so I can catch up with my deliverables!
Down to the last few gifts to buy for Christmas!!!

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close