watch now

Author Topic: Things I'm Thankful For Today (THREAD 4)  (Read 31593 times)

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Things I'm Thankful For Today (THREAD 4)
« Reply #260 on: September 29, 2014, 10:56:20 pm »
Super productive day!
Got a ton of stuff done.
Another wonderful day!
Heavy downpour already stopped before it started flooding again!

theshopaholicprincess

  • Guest
Re: Things I'm Thankful For Today (THREAD 4)
« Reply #261 on: September 30, 2014, 09:48:54 am »
Thankful kasi natauhan na yung kapatid ko sa kahibangan nya dun sa gf nya. Sya na mismo ang nag decide na kumalas which even my parents eh yun din yung dinadasal na dumating yung time na sya na maka realize how much time she sacrificed dun sa girl na di naman worth it.

Thankful din kasi after all these years kami parin ng mga friends ko yung magkakasama. I cannot imagine na 14 years ++ na kami magkakaibigan. Sarap ng feeling na walang nagbago samin.

lovely_chic

  • Guest
Re: Things I'm Thankful For Today (THREAD 4)
« Reply #262 on: September 30, 2014, 02:23:10 pm »
Was able to talk to my father after months of no communication.. So thankful!

iska-hazel

  • Guest
Re: Things I'm Thankful For Today (THREAD 4)
« Reply #263 on: September 30, 2014, 10:04:35 pm »
so thankful today

quality facetime with hubby, pinatawa nya ako at napaiyak nya ako miss na siya :(
tinawag akong mommy ni baby, weeee (1yr old n siya)

simang

  • Guest
Re: Things I'm Thankful For Today (THREAD 4)
« Reply #264 on: September 30, 2014, 11:55:20 pm »
^aww so cute naman ng baby mo, sis! :)

-----

Thankful for a week that started beautifully, sobrang productive ko nitong nakaraang 2 araw. Thankful kase i finished all my work before leaving. Thankful kase makakapag bakasyon kami ulit abroad. Thankful sa boyfriend ko who never fails to make my heart smile. Thankful sa lahat lahat :)

luckymommy88

  • Guest
Re: Things I'm Thankful For Today (THREAD 4)
« Reply #265 on: October 01, 2014, 01:28:07 pm »
October greeted me with so much blessings and more reasons to be happy.

Thankful for my new book, gift from my generous ate.
Thankful for my bestfriend's bday today, 20 years of friendship.
Thankful for the new recipe I tried that my kids and parents loved. Ulitin ko daw haha.
Thankful for the loving doctor that takes care of my parents, Godbless him more and more...
Thankful, last payment to our Axa insurance done.
Most importantly, thankful that my funny man is back safe and sound. Bosses are impressed with his performance overseas.
October thank you thank thank you!
« Last Edit: October 01, 2014, 01:32:31 pm by luckymommy88 »

swtgrl_bee

  • Guest
Re: Things I'm Thankful For Today (THREAD 4)
« Reply #266 on: October 01, 2014, 08:39:02 pm »
After 1 week na walang internet connection, after 2 days na walang kuryente, salamat at sabay sabay nagkaroon today.  ;) Napapakanta talaga ako ng "May liwanag ang buhay"  ;D

mischa04

  • Guest
Re: Things I'm Thankful For Today (THREAD 4)
« Reply #267 on: October 02, 2014, 12:00:56 am »
Napakasarap na pansit from quiapo, pizza, and cake, all for merienda..

chelsea1212

  • Guest
Re: Things I'm Thankful For Today (THREAD 4)
« Reply #268 on: October 02, 2014, 02:26:37 pm »
Thankful that i don't have to work early today. I was able to spend my time with my husband.

Thankful for the console table and accent chair we bought na super abot kaya ;)

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Things I'm Thankful For Today (THREAD 4)
« Reply #269 on: October 02, 2014, 09:23:30 pm »
...down with just one more artwork to make
...survived the day despite the busyness
...Friday na bukas!!!
...meeting someone amusing

chelsea1212

  • Guest
Re: Things I'm Thankful For Today (THREAD 4)
« Reply #270 on: October 02, 2014, 10:34:09 pm »
Thankful na hindi nag fully convert sa galit ang ngitngit ko kay husband kanina dahil hindi nya maintindihan na nag P-PMS nga ako (hindi pa masanay) ::)

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Things I'm Thankful For Today (THREAD 4)
« Reply #271 on: October 03, 2014, 12:10:12 pm »
...TGIF!
...World Teacher's Day Celebration (coming right up!)
...a very functional and efficient team
...gift of life, love, family & friends
...wonderful health

Zea88

  • Guest
Re: Things I'm Thankful For Today (THREAD 4)
« Reply #272 on: October 03, 2014, 12:40:40 pm »
I'm thankful for the blessings of wisdom that fuel me today!  I feel so love and light ;D


luckymommy88

  • Guest
Re: Things I'm Thankful For Today (THREAD 4)
« Reply #273 on: October 03, 2014, 05:06:55 pm »
Workload for client-check
Dentist appointment-check
OB gyne appointment-check
kids supplies-check
payday-check
surprise money-check

Its a super productive day, thank you thank you thank you.

swtgrl_bee

  • Guest
Re: Things I'm Thankful For Today (THREAD 4)
« Reply #274 on: October 04, 2014, 10:36:34 am »
Matutuloy na ang Kindermusik class namin today :)

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Things I'm Thankful For Today (THREAD 4)
« Reply #275 on: October 04, 2014, 09:55:19 pm »
...getting to sleep in late this morning
...peaceful lunch with brothers (haha!)
...caught up on all the new episodes for The Vampire Diaries, Once Upon A Time & Revenge
...finished all chores (since Yaya's out sick :( )

simang

  • Guest
Re: Things I'm Thankful For Today (THREAD 4)
« Reply #276 on: October 04, 2014, 10:12:23 pm »
All our tokyo adventures today.. And seeing my nephew for the first time in 5 yrs! and being hosted by his mom and lola here in saitama.. Yey free lodging for the next 3 nights!!!

luckymommy88

  • Guest
Re: Things I'm Thankful For Today (THREAD 4)
« Reply #277 on: October 05, 2014, 12:33:28 pm »
Good food but even better company of friends yesterday.
Got lots of work today  and I feel so excited and energetic to start.
Amazing how all the people who owe me for months sabay-sabay nagbayad today.


insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Things I'm Thankful For Today (THREAD 4)
« Reply #278 on: October 05, 2014, 10:08:11 pm »
Had a very relaxing day.
Managed to partially clean out the storage in preparation for the move that's coming up.
Had a quiet lunch with the brothers again.
Yaya is feeling much, much better, so she's on her way to recovery!
Knowing that S is doing okay while away from home.
Waking up to another day.

swtgrl_bee

  • Guest
Re: Things I'm Thankful For Today (THREAD 4)
« Reply #279 on: October 05, 2014, 11:15:16 pm »
Was able to finish all the tasks today :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close