We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
^ I badly need one too so I guess Its spa day today, Thank God at natapos ko task ko yesterday so its pampering day today Thank God for my sweet tenants, overflowing suha and lansones it is.Grateful because its payday today.Grateful I earned a lot in my stocks portfolio this week.Grateful for my supportive and loving parents.
^congrats sis!chelsea- ubos with the kids Grateful of the beautiful sun means Saturday will be a fun gardening day with the kiddos yey!Grateful for my generous and sweet sister So so grateful because hubs will be coming home soon na from Europe and promise a lot of catching up dates .Grateful because we already started wrapping gifts for Christmas, kids can't seem to contain their excitement.Grateful because yaya cancelled her day off today, nakakatuwa ang concern niya sa amin.